Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) Empty Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted)

Post  necrosis Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:06 am

Characters general details:

- Characters name: Necrodruid
- Class:Druid
- Race: Night Elf
- Played time: 33days, 13 of which are at 80 I took my sweet time leveling lol,.
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Necrodruid

My other chars :-

Character name : Necrodk
Class : DK ( I am not creative if you haven't guessed)
Race: Draenei
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Necrodk
Proffs: LW and insc I am not using the LW dps bonus on the armory for some reason but I do have it in game if you need to have a look at any time

I also got a mage but he isn't exactly raid read only have one proffesion on her :O her name is necromagi if you want to have a look at that too.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Necromagi

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times
could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below
depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes 1:00 server time
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes 1:00 server time
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

This though could change based on RL and school starts in a month so I'll have to re-work schedules based on that but should be able to make 4 day's no problems.

My raiding experience is 11/12 in ICC 10 and 8/12 on 25 man cleared ToC 10 and ToC 25 then a few bosses in ulduar and naxx can't remember which ones I did though Razz

I don't have any Pre-wotlk experience as I started playing around the time wotlk was released.
.............................................................................................................................................
Character specifics :

Talent spec- explaination :

I specced further into balance to get celestial focus to increase my
haste pct% this helps me by reducing my GCD allowing to get more hots
out increasing my hps and also by making my glyph of rapid rejuvenation
more effective ( I'll speak about that in the glyph section) as for the
resto portion I went for all the mandatory talents going for revitalize
to give the raid that extra kick needed to down a boss Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) Icon_smile.

- Stat Priority:
What do you gem and enchant for?

I
enchant for pure spell power as it feeds right back into my heals
making them bigger thus more effective, as for gems I go for Sp in red
for the same reason as enchanting for sp as for blues I get sp/spirit as
the spirit feeds into my sp and into my mana regen allowing me to heal
for further amounts of time. In yellow sockets I put down haste/sp as
the haste again decreases gcd allowing me to perform more actions in a
shorter span of time and it makes my glyph of rapid rejuv more
effective.

- Glyphs:

Tbh
non of our glyphs are that potent with the exception of glyph of wild
growth as wild growth contributes towards 25% of our healing so when you
make it go for an extra person it becomes a more effective heal.

As
for my other 2 I picked swiftmend for pure convenience and it also
translates into mp5 as I don't have to recast rejuv after using it so
it's 400/15= ~ 80 mp5 if I use the swiftmend every time it's off cd. My
last option is rapid rejuv it increases my Hps by reducing the periods
between ticks making healing a lot quicker by reducing the duration of
rejuvenation to 10 seconds from it's original 18 but still making it
heal for the same amount .

Alternate glyph choices include :

Glyph
of rebirth - very situational glyph restores the target to his orginal
health after BR. It's useful in fight's like festergut where aoe dmg is
constant and huge so BQL and maybe even LK during transition phases and
maybe even phase 3.

Innervate - Increases mana regenerated by
innervate useful for long and high dmg fights but I don't seem to have
mana problems as it is except on LK .

Glyph of rejuvenation :- I
did some experimenting with this glyph it only did about 2% of my
healing so it wasn't such a great glyph.

Glyph of regrowth :-
adds 20% extra healing to a target with my regrowth buff. Pretty horrid
glyph as I don't regrowth that often.
- Rotations:
What rotation do you use and why?

Not
much of a rotation, I put up rejuv on target's I know will be taking
dmg soon so tanks, melee dps first then ranged dps if I got the time but
if someone is taking alot of dmg and no heals are incoming I make sure
to top him off with a swiftmend or a nourish if it's not enough.

- Primary Professions: Blacksmithing, Enchanting -
Both give me extra spell power ( Bs through the socket bonuses and the
enchanting through ring enchants... I didn't need the brackets Razz )

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Raiders of light :- Too little raiding for my fancy.
Passion power and fury :- my orginal social guild been with em ever since I started playing and still am on some alts
Random Violence :- Some of the best people I had the pleasure of playing with, I want to leave though to experience more content.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

In a raid I try to keep as many people as I can up also tossing the random hot on the tanks. As for my class, well I play a druid making me very versatile as I can play practically any role my spec though gives me a bigger edge on raid healing by maxing out the efficiency of my HoTs most notably rejuvenation which is my workhorse when it comes to healing.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

I'ld change the way tree of life looks, blizz gief new graphics!

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I bring a long a sense of humor and ah if anyone needs something I can craft all he needs is to /w me Very Happy

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?

-not realy no maybe some people from pugs but I don't think I know any of em.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

- Getting some progress and some more raiding experience.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Name :- Ahmed
I live in the U.A.E my interests include gaming doh! Razz I like messing about with pc hardware and theorycrafting sometimes as well Razz and yeah I do have a family but they leave me alone for the most of it. Next year is also my last year of school then it's off to uni :O.

That's it for my app I suppose and if you have any questions leave a comment or /w me in game and thanks for reading my app Very Happy.

necrosis

Back to top Go down

Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) Empty Re: Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted)

Post  Curzed Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:21 am

Hey. At first look, your spec is immaculate. Then i looked up your haste and saw that you have 912 haste rating. This could be because you are expecting some new gear in order to change some of what you alrady have. Can you tell me what gear would u like to have in the near future ? Or are you planning on keeping this amount of haste with your current spec?
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted) Empty Re: Restoration Druid - Necrodruid (Accepted)

Post  necrosis Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:28 am

Hey, yeah I am hoping to replace my weapon soon with trauma+an off hand which would reduce my haste by 80 rating or so depending on which OH I can get my hands on I am also gathering emblems for the T10 4 piece so far I got enough emblems for the gloves and helm/pants eventually I should have enough for all 4 pieces so that when I replace the off-sets I got atm the stat loss would be countered by the set bonus from t10 so all in all that cuts my haste down to ~750 or so which puts me right at the cap with celestial focus. If that doesn't happen soon I'll probably re-spec for a deeper resto tree to reduce the amount of haste I got. Oh and I re-worked my gems a bit so I am now at 852 haste which is the cap w/o celestial focus atm hopefully when I get trauma and a misc off-hand I should be at the exact cap.

necrosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Curzed Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 am

Ok. And one more question regarding glyphs, do you use Rapid Rejuv, Swiftmend and Wild Growth for all bosses ?
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  necrosis Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:38 am

I find that in fights where I have use for loads of mana I use glyph of innervate but so far I haven't had that bad of a mana need except on LK, also I find sometimes glyph of rebirth is useful on new fights with lots of constant raid dmg such as the first time we downed sindy, for val I like to respec for empowered touch and use glyph of nourish if I am going in the portal if not then the glyph set-up I have is pretty well good enough. I found also glyph of rejuvination to be really good for infest on LK but I need more numbers on it to make a conclusion on whether or not it's useful enough.

necrosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Curzed Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Accepted on trial. Whisper me or another officer ingame for an invite.
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down