Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted)

+4
Fivedollah
Beaker
Elbera
Cerruti
8 posters

Go down

Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) Empty Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted)

Post  Cerruti Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:42 pm

General information:

Characters name: Cerruti
Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&cn=Cerruti
Screenshot:
UI screenshot: Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) Cerrutiscreen1

Played Time on your character: 59 days on Cerruti, approx 250 days across alts.
Profesions and level of professions: Jewelcrafting 450/Leatherworking 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):I have a very stable internet connection and run at approx 85fps and 40ms latency whilst raiding.

What other characters do you have?
Laperla – level 80 Holy Priest (previous main)
Guerlain – level 80 Resto Shaman
Decleor – level 80 Holy Paladin
Cahoonas – level 80 Blood Death Knight
Aveda – level 80 Combat Rogue
J’adore – level 80 Survival Hunter

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx – Yes – til as late as needed
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx – Yes – til as late as needed
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Bosses killed in Classic WoW - sadly none, I didn’t discover wow until TBC.
Burning Crusade - Cleared all TBC content from Kara up to SWP, all before the release of WOTLK. I cleared up to and including the twins in SWP before the 3.0 nerf patch was released. This was all on my holy priest which was my main at the time.

WOTLK:
Naxx/OS/VOA
All cleared on 25 and 10 man including Sarth3d (and all at appropriate gear level)

Ulduar
Cleared Ulduar on 25 and 10man. All hardmodes and achievements except for Firefighter and Vezax on 25 man (many tries but missed the final kill) and all but Yogg +1 on 10man.
TotC/TotGC
Killed all bosses on 25 and 10man (normal) plus up to Anub on 25 man heroic (had a couple of tries on him) and cleared all on 10man heroic including getting the tribute to mad skill (49 attempts remaining).
ICC
Cleared first 4 bosses plus Festergut, Rotface, Blood Prince Council on 25man. Have had some good tries on Putricide (1% wipe hurts!), Blood-Queen Lanathel and Valithiria Dreamwalker.
On 10 man have cleared first 4 bosses, Festergut, Rotface, Putricide, Blood Prince Council, Blood-Queen Lana’thel, Valithria Dreamwalker and had some really good tries on Sindragosa.

Character specific questions:
Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
I try to keep around 865 haste, as much spellpower as possible and a good balance of spirit and intellect. My current gear is a mixture of ICC25/10, T10 and some TotGC bits that Ive not managed to replace yet. I would like to get the T10 4piece set bonus and have the frost emblems ready, just need the tokens to make them a viable upgrade.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
At the moment for resto druids it’s all about haste, so I try to keep around the 865 cap (with a shammy and boomkin or ret pala in the raid). My gear and gemming priorities are spellpower, spirit, intellect, crit.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of Rejuvenation – when your targets are below 50% health you will heal them for an additional 50% health – this glyph is useful for raid healing for the additional healing power. I have tried the glyph of rapid rejuv, but found myself going back to this one as the rapid rejuv didn’t seem to increase my healing output – ofc I’m happy to crunch numbers on it if required. I do change my glyphs for certain bosses when required.
Glyph of Wild Growth – wild growth can affect 1 additional target – I use this glyph as it works well in raid healing situations where there is a lot of group damage.
Glyph of Swiftmend – your swiftmend ability no longer consumes a rejuv or regrowth effect from the target – this basically means you can throw a swiftmend which is an insta-cast heal and still leave the rejuv ticking and not need to reapply.
Minor glyphs are not terribly exciting for a resto druid... I have unburdened rebirth (one less reagent to carry!), glyph of dash (handy on something like Vezax hm when you get lifeleach and need to move quickly and may get it more than once during the fight), and glyph of thorns which is totally useless for raiding but handy for dailies ...there isn’t any other minor glyph with any raid benefit or I would take that instead.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
My balance set is a mixture of my healing set plus some (mostly cloth) dps pieces from ICC10 and Totgc 10/25. I admit Im not overly experienced on playing boomkin, I use it mostly for dailies and farming but have changed spec for the odd boss or two in a raid (such as Hodir HM) and my dps was above the tank Very Happy

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
Before my druid was my main I had JC and mining on her. I switched the mining to leatherworking when I made her my main.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Divined, Bronzebeard EU: This was a newly formed guild created with the purpose of obtaining realm 1st's and pushing WoW content. Raiding with my priest we cleared all TBC content up to KJ in SWP (up to Twins pre 3.0 nerf). We were the second guild on the realm to clear SWP. It was in Divined that I learnt how to raid and how to be a part of a successful progressive hardcore raiding guild and I loved it! With the release of WOTLK we levelled to 80 and started Naxx 25 within a few days, but sadly missed the realm 1st clear by just a few hours. After that the mood changed within the guild as many people lost interest once the goal of realm first hadn't been achieved. There was a lot of upset in the guild and many people left. We tried to carry on but the spirit was lost and the guild became a very unhappy place to be. Many ex members formed a new guild – Sanctity - and I left to join them.
Sanctity, Bronzebeard EU: Which was formed from many ex members of Divined. After a few good weeks of raiding the guild disbanded for various reasons and I was guildless for a time.
Entropy, Bronzebeard EU : A very well established and respected guild on the server. I was offered a raid spot immediately with a promise of so many raids a week, and did some achievements with them including Twilight Vanquisher however they had a lot of raiders and the constant player rotation mean’t that I didn’t get to raid as much as was originally agreed.
Divine Legacy, Bronzebeard EU: When I joined DL I changed my main from my holy priest to my resto druid as they already had a lot of priests and no trees, they really wanted my druid and I was happy to switch mains. They were a really friendly bunch but they did lack motivation to push when the going got tough and I like to experience new challenges and push my character’s capabilities to the limits so it was disheartening when fellow guildies didn’t share my dreams and goals and didn’t want to try hardmodes and were happy to just farm the same old bosses each week.
Avarice, Azuremyst EU: They are the number one guild on the server, or at least, they were until just a few days ago. We did make some excellent progress though and were the number one guild on the server for a long time and achieved many server firsts. Most of the time they were a focused hardcore raiding guild, however there has always been a bit of unrest amongst the leadership. Sadly just recently, following some serious slacking from some of the raiders, the officers tried to merge the guild with another but at the last moment the other guild withdrew and left Avarice in a mess, it has all imploded within the guild and sadly it is disbanding.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
I have chosen a spec for all-round raid healing as a druid is basically a support healer which is capable of providing assistance to the tank healers and also raid healing. Druids mostly HoT which is advantageous for sustained damaged and aoe heals are great for raid wide damage. One advantage of druid healing is that we can do a lot of instant-cast heals/hot’s on the move when needed.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Mmmm, vain I know, but the whole tree thing just doesn’t look sexy Embarassed

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I can offer you a dedicated and reliable raider. I am always ontime, prepared to raid (flasks, pots, food, reagents etc), and having read the tactics and done my research. I listen to the raid leader but do not need to have my hand held. I know that fire is bad and green clouds are worse. I can think on my feet and adjust quickly to how the encounter is progressing. I have a very positive attitude to constructive criticism regarding my gear choices, spec or playstyle as I constantly strive to maintain my character in tip-top condition with the best available gear/gems/enchants etc that I can get, and play my class to the best of my abilities. I love to have a laugh but I know when to shut up and focus on the task in hand.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Continue my progress in pushing 25man content and feed my addiction to raiding, plus hopefully making some new friends along the way Very Happy

Personal infomation;
Name: Karen
where you live: Wiltshire, UK
interests/hobbies: Wow, errrr, wow and maybe a bit more wow? (Im a no-lifer)... I do some scuba diving in the summer if that counts Laughing
Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding: I work full time as an IT manager and have a partner and 2 children. They all play wow too so time is never a problem

Additional information which you would like to name?
Thankyou for taking the time to consider my application.

Cerruti
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted)

Post  Elbera Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:36 am

Well writen application, will get back to you soon.

we are looking for a resto druid atm, as our old one thinks its much cooler to run around in cat form.
Dunno how a no-lifer will fit in wiht us, as we are very busy and interesting people wiht alot going on Wink

Elbera
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted) Empty Re: Cerruti - X-realm Restoration Druid Application (Accepted)

Post  Beaker Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:00 am

Nice app. and yeh one of our trees has pretentions of grandeur, and thinks he can dps, and we could do with another.

and so true about Eternals being a busy and happening guild elb...now time for me to get back to filing my completed crossword puzzles and to polish my stamp collection whilst listening to radio 4....
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 am

weirdo's, i always said healing is for girls and metrosexuals! :p

but yeh, as i pretend im either of those, we are in look for a resto tree, and based on your apply and and gearchoices
we are going to give u a trial. i'd still keep a stack of rapid rejuv, and glyph of rejuv in my bags, for different fights.

if you can /w me nelflol, elbera, itsybitsy, ronab or beaker for an invite.
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 am

Fivedollah wrote:weirdo's, i always said healing is for girls and metrosexuals! :p

QFT
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 am

Fivedollah wrote:weirdo's, i always said healing is for girls and metrosexuals! :p

Sad

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerruti Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:51 am

Well you got one bit of it right Very Happy

Thankyou for the offer of a trial, I will be transferring tonight and should be on the realm some time tomorrow.

Cerruti
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 am

girls dont play wow. what bit is then right?`:-p

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mekia Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 am

Ronab wrote:

Sad

I love you

Mekia
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerruti Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:25 am

Tyrex wrote:girls dont play wow. what bit is then right?`:-p

They dont? Crying or Very sad

Dammit, and last time I looked I was definitely 100% female Shocked

Cerruti
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mekia Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:36 am

Cerruti wrote:
Tyrex wrote:girls dont play wow. what bit is then right?`:-p

They dont? Crying or Very sad

Dammit, and last time I looked I was definitely 100% female Shocked

There we found the mistake you did. You need to let us check Smile.

tongue

Mekia
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 am

Mekia rolls on down with his smove german moves

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 am

Ronab wrote:Mekia rolls on down with his smove german moves

Sign...not another restraining order!

You know how hard it is to do raids when one Sleezy german resto shamy has to stay 350 yards away from the female participants of the raid?! Very Happy
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down