Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down

Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Empty Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted)

Post  cornelis112 Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 pm

General information:

Characters name: Druzy
Class: Druid (Resto)
Race: NE
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 45 days (probably played more on my priest but decided to go for druid now)
Profesions and level of professions: skinning/lw (443)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes): dont really watch the ms cause dont need to hardly ever an issue and if i do it seems to be the server.

What other characters do you have?
Pruizy, Redheadz, Hazy and a few more i tried all classes but still like the druid Smile

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (very late until finished basically)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (same)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

this doenst mean that i actually will raid every day but 4 days for sure and try to do more.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
kara, za, ssc, tk, maggy all clear except last boss ssc for some reason. When planning to go for bt the guild ran into some issues so never really did that unfortunately.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Vliegende Hollanders, first guild still always char in there i guess because it was my first
Frequency, right now with Druid and also b4 however the people i knew are no longer there.
Serenity, fun/nice guild but always struggling to get 25 ready and geared

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
I perfer resto, i just like to heal (was my job as well in serenity mostly), i switched to druid because hots are still strong and with the funny glyph i can cast big heals as well (1,5sec or even 1,0 with talents) so hps is pretty ok and you dont snap out of tree anymore. And this combined with the aoe heal seemed like good fun and pretty effective (and it actually is). Also heard some good news about balance being a lot better but didnt try that yet. Furthermore there were some rumours about easily switching some day between talent trees, then a druid will be very handy to have in raids i think (but just a rumour i guess)

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Lifebloom back to what it was, although the nerv doesnt really hurt too much i think.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
solid healing, good eye on where heals are needed and pretty mana efficient so if neccesary endurance.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
enjoy the game to full potential as being the nr 1 guild atm.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Cor, 32, Amsterdam, is there time for other hobbies? Smile but like to drive my motorcycle, gf (not married so have to be carefull here)

Additional information which you would like to name?
not really, hope i can join ofc.

cornelis112

Back to top Go down

Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Empty Re: Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted)

Post  Hendie Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey, few questions for you mate.

What do you think of the new spell nourish ?

What points in the balance tree will you take ?

What glypths will you be using ?

Hendie
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Empty Nourish vs gHT?

Post  cornelis112 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:44 am

Heya,

Must say that im still in the experimenting phase, not sure yet what works best. The healing done by Nourish and gHT seems more or less comparable however you can reduce the cast time of gHT to 1 sec which could make it a nice 'panic' heal tool when hots arent enough, at the cost of lots of mana ofc so unless neccessary wouldnt use it. Also gHT is said to gain more from spellbonus but tbh dont know calculation.

For me i think the balance is that for heroics or when tank healing i would go for gHT (1 sec) to get high burst of hps, but for raids in general maybe the burst is less important then being mana efficient and will actually stick mainly to regrowth anyway... (and not willing to 'use' 5 talent points to reduce HT cast time), and use Nourish when big heals are needed.

hmmm... so im sorry to say i dont really have the awnser yet.

And for balance, hmmm i hardly have any experience with this spec, i have always been tanking or healing with druid. So i could read up on it but still make a fool out of myself Smile so i guess i would go for advice first and start experimenting in instances b4 having an opinion and going to raids...

im very curious on how you guys see the heal trade offs!!!

cornelis112

Back to top Go down

Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Empty further thoughts...

Post  cornelis112 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:30 am

adding it all together and some more thinking about it i believe i should go for the following setup (and see how that works):

Skip gHT which saves me 1 glyph free for innervate glyph (always handy) and basically 7 talent point (for reducing 0,5s and empowered touch). This give me talent points to put in living seed and since regrowth crits a lot i think this is pretty usefull.

Maybe cause i have been healing a lot on my priest i like spamming gHT its nice straight forward but i think overall the cost are a bit too high...

hmmm

cornelis112

Back to top Go down

Post  Hendie Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:18 am

Yer i get the gist of what your saying, you just like to over complicate things hehe Razz I think quite alot of druids are not using the ght and speccing as you said you loose 5 talent points, and also you loose the OH SHIT button of NS + HT.

By points in balance i ment, what points in balance would you take when are resto to boost your healing. Just checked your armoury and your spec is looking fine so no worries there mate.

So if you were raiding with eternals the 3 glypths you would use would be...

Hendie
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Druid Resto - Druzy (Accepted) Empty glyphs

Post  cornelis112 Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:09 am

Right now i use regrowth, lifebloom and innervate. Works pretty good for me the only other major glyph i would consider would be swiftmend but i dont really care about casting a new regrowth or rejuv so innervate seems more usefull to me. I just have 1 minor now which is the free rebirth (never out of reagent Smile )

cornelis112

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:06 am

Accepted on trial.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down