Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) Empty Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted)

Post  Dredzz Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 pm

General information:

Characters name:
Class: Dredzz
Race: Night elf
Armory link: Armory
UI screenshot: UI
Played Time on your character: 52 days
Profesions and level of professions: Inscription 450 / Alchemy 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes, average ms lies around 160ms.

What other characters do you have?
Spaankz-80 warrior
Spaankzoor-80 Hunter
Snabble-80 Shaman
Knabble- 80 Priest
Koekiemonstr- 80 Paladin

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes, pretty much till the daylight kicks in.
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes, same as above.
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - No, family tends to come over on sundays, wich sometimes results in me not comming online around raiding time.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Killed everything up and to Illidan pre nerf-patch on my hunter. And after the patch on boomkin.

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?
I cleared everything up and to Vezzax on my shaman on 25man, on my druid i did everything up and to the keepers. (did a couple of hardmodes i think on 10man but none worth mentioning)
Cleared toc10/25

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
As currently almost every sp-leather item is made for resto`s i tend to take tier-gear + cloth gear. Spirit is nice but not if its replacing crit/haste.
Im hitcapped atm with a draenei in my group, a bit more hit from armor wouldnt hurt though.
Second trinket could use some upgrading, but havent been lucky on Anub and in Ulduar.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
My focus is on sp, cant have enough of it. Ive reached the softcap for haste atm, so im focusing a bit more on crit now. (im currently at the point where my wraths are just above the gcd)

What glyphs are you using and why?
Boomkin glyphs speak for itself, alltough i have swapped insect swarm with starfall recently it didnt proof to be a big dps improvement.
Glyph of Insect Swarm - More damage on my IS ticks.
Glyph of Moonfire - Compared moonfire with and without this glyph, ended up doing more total damage with the glyph
Glyph of Starfire - To make sure moonfire doesnt drop of in the middle of your Starfire eclipse cycle.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
Not realy, i tend to swap my offspecs from pvp/resto/feral. Just whatever i feel like doing at that time.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
If i hadnt i would.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Cake - They asked me to leave because i couldnt keep my attendance when i was moving to Germany with parents.
ULL- Disbanded
Mist - A guild i started after ULL disbanded, doing some 10man with the people i enjoyed raiding with in there.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
A buffing dps role, i bring nice buffs to all spellcasters in the raid, but also do decent dps myself.
What my class and spec has over others? Id say im an ele and spriest in one, but better looking, cuddly, and have the ability to combat-res =)

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Make wrath scale better with heroism.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A cuddly boomkin who can be serious during raids, but also knows how to have fun outside raids.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Open the door to Arthas`s penthouse, and having fun doing so.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Leroy Visser
Dutch, but forced to live in Germany:P
Beside wow im a series addict, currently got like 15-20 series im following.
No job, 3 brother, 1 sister, 1 little nephew that throws cubes at my screen and a 3 weeks old niece!

Additional information which you would like to name?
Thats about it i think, thanks for reading!

Dredzz

Back to top Go down

Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted) Empty Re: Druid Boomkin - Dredzz (Accepted)

Post  Rigsby Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm

On trial

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down