Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) Vote_lcap60%Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) Vote_lcap40%Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social)

+5
Vivid
Kaili
Impman
Potions
Stock
9 posters

Go down

Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) Empty Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social)

Post  Stock Tue May 18, 2010 1:50 pm

General information

Character name:Stock
Class:Warlock
Race:Human
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Stock
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/74998514.jpg/
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):83 days total and 44 days at lv 80.
Professions and level of professions:Alchemy(450), Jewelcrafting(450)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):Average MS in raids are around 150-220 and connection is 99% stable, there is always a chance for something else Smile.

What other characters do you have?
I have a DK lv 80, and in free time I'm trying to tank with him but only HC-s because he still have low gear.

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (How long it takes I can stay afterall it's weekend Smile)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - No
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Full Karazhan, Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's lair, 3/5 in Coilfang including tanking Leotheras, and 2/5 in Tempest Keep. At that time I was in Beerform and we didin't do anything else we tryed Black Temple and Mount Hyjal.

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode
All untill Ulduar 10 and 25, Ulduar 10 13/14, Ulduar 25 11/14. ToC 10 5/5(1/5 on heroic), ToC 25 5/5(none on heroic) and ICC first quarter on 10 and 25 man.

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
My prior stats are SP, hit(untill cap), haste and than crit. That's the same stats I'll try to get from future gear.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
I use only 3 kind of gems red for pure SP, orange with SP and haste and purple with SP and spirit.
At moment I have 2 yellow with hit just because i lost some hit when I replaced main hand and off-hand with staff so I needed that gems to hit cap until some new gear with hit.
I chose to use that gems because my prior stat is SP and haste and even with that spirit i get small SP boost(I know I should use pure SP but don't know why I just love socket bonuses Smile)

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of Incinerate-well it gives 5% bonus dmg and that's basicly my main spell in raids.
Glyph of Immolate-It gives bonus to periodic dmg of immolate and my rotation need immolate on target all time.
Glyph of Conflagrate-I need that spell because of bonus haste it gives and with this glyph I don't need to recast immolate after I use it.

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
My specc is Destro with 0/13/58.
I went in demon just for better fel armor and to get to it I gain bonus HP and mana and improve my imp.
In destro I went for more dmg with spells I use, more crit with all destro spells. Also i took improved soul leech not only because it regain my mana and hp but also garatn buff for all raid and regain their mana too...at least I think thats good for raid and healers.
I have Shadowfury even most of raiding lock don't have it because you don't know when you need to stun some add...in example at Deathbringer I find it useful at stuning Blood Beasts and nuke them.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
I have demon offspec for pvp but I don't play it a lot just for fun with friends some arena or bg.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
I have both crafting profesion and two gathering on DK alt for them.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Last guild I was in was Angelsofdarkness...I left that guild because I had some things in real life to deal with it and I stoped playing wow for 2 months, but that was solved and I can play normal again.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Well my role in raids is to do dmg...lock don't have any buff for other players.
Only thing I can do is Soulstone someone, give to all raid Healtstones and just dps.
I find WoW very balanced game so I think all classes are same.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Nothing I like it this way, I know it have some things that could use change but I get used to it.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
Honestly nothing special u don't have...at least I think that way.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I would like to experience end game raids, and progres not only run for few boss just for loot.

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
Only member I know is trupetka I saw he applyed when I was looking at forum.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My name is Dario, I'm 20 years old.
I'm form Croatia.
My interests are all about computers and I work in one computer store in my town.
Well as I can say currently there is nothing that prevents me from raiding but I don't know if anything would happened.

Additional information which you would like to name?
I know I probably won't get in but at least I tryed Razz
And English is not my lanuguage so sorry for all mistakes if any Smile

Stock
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) Empty Re: Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social)

Post  Potions Tue May 18, 2010 1:59 pm

You know me also Stock, not as Potions but as Hilarious (lock from AOD). Good luck with your application!
Potions
Potions
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social) Empty Re: Destro Warlock-Stock (accepted-social)

Post  Impman Tue May 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Forgive me if you don't want me to post on these forums anymore, but i feel i need to comment ;o

Few things tingles my brain, how come you haven't got 4set t10? Is it because lack of badges or do you have a reasoning/better gear to cower up the occasional 10%buff, it is a huge increase, especially when aligned up with procs and (atleast for me, as affli) it has a very high uptime? (Just by doing daily heroic and weekly you should have 4set by now ;<)

In your Destro spec you have 2/3 in improved imp and 1/2 in Demonic power, have you thought about filling those up and where would you take the points from? ;o

Your experience is quite low with only first quarter down but if that's enough is not my choice.
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Stock Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 pm

well if u read I said that i quited wow for 2 moths when i was in AoD so i didn't had time to get badges for 4 set bonus i'm doing it now and aiming for chest also i didn't had chance to do more than 4 bosses
and i took point for shadowfury and backlash

Stock
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Tue May 18, 2010 3:04 pm

I'm sorry about the tier then,must have missed my mind when i read it.
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaili Tue May 18, 2010 4:07 pm

U SUCK IMP, goodluck man.
Kaili
Kaili
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivid Tue May 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Can see a 2 major problems with your application.

1. You don't have enough gold, entry fee is 10,000gold.

2. You have gearscore addon.

Wink

Good luck y0!

Vivid

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Wed May 19, 2010 1:20 am

i cant coment on the spec, seens that not my side, but to me it seems pretty ok, only 1 thing got to me tho, MORE selfesteam. if u dont think u can add anything, or dont think u will get in. then how are u going to be on progression bosses? just gonna quit coz u dont think u can do it?. belive in yourself, at it will come Smile

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingal Wed May 19, 2010 3:00 am

Well put tyrex, was thinking a similar thing.
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Stock Wed May 19, 2010 3:05 am

Tyrex that was more of a joke than a real thing Razz if i don't belive it i wouldn't even write aplication and belive me i know how it is wipeing all night long.
And for adding in guild u guys already have locks in raid i'm just like them, but if u want i'm talkative person and like to joke so at least i can make u laught some times in guild chat Razz

Stock
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hykos Wed May 19, 2010 4:36 am

Ok then, now's your chance to shine ... tell us a joke!

Razz

Edit - writing "Allan" won't count, as funny as it is.
Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stock Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 am

well I'm more situation joker but here is some quick one...it old but can't think straight in morning Smile
Why kamikaze pilots wear a helmet?
For fun.

-.-

Stock
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaili Wed May 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Not something along the lines of.

If you see a Black man flopping on the floor what do you do?

Stop laughing and reload.

(not aimed at any one or intended to be racist.)
Kaili
Kaili
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Stock Wed May 19, 2010 4:31 pm

When Americans start to build a car in 8:00, at 11:00 it's already at stores.
When Japanes start to build a plane in 8:00, at 10:30 it's on first flight.
When me and my guys start to build beer factory, at 8:30 we're all drunk!

Stock
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Stock Fri May 21, 2010 6:55 am

just for curiosity...how long it take to get reply on aplication?

Stock
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

sry for the late reply, its was a hard1, problem is we got a fair few locks atm, and would mind to try u out. But atm it would be unfair to take in a new lock, seens we can make a fair rotation with that amount of locks. so im sry to say but we cant offer u a trial at the moment.

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stock Sun May 23, 2010 3:34 pm

well if u want u can take me as social and i can jump in if some1 don't come for raid and later if u need locks i'm there

Stock
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Mon May 24, 2010 10:02 am

that will be ok, /w an officer for inv

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Trema Sun May 30, 2010 1:43 am

Sorry for late reply was on holiday, I'll have a word with you Stock once I get back on tonight. Very Happy
Trema
Trema
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down