Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap60%Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap40%Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn)

3 posters

Go down

Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) Empty Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn)

Post  Soawarlock Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 am

General information:

Characters name: Soawarlock
Class: Warlock
Race: Gnome
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 86days
Profesions and level of professions: Enchanting 426/450 Herbalism 450/450 (If i get accepted, will change enchanting for alchemy, since my alchemy Alt wouldn't move straight away)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes. 60-90ms

What other characters do you have?
Rjfrogue - Level 80, rogue.
Frostlife - Level 71, DK.
Soahunter - level 29 (twink)
Shankerz - level 19 (twink)
Soadruid - level 30
Soawarrior level 48

Raid times and Experience:

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/
Friday 19:30-06:00 (yes seriously) - Yes
Saturday 19:30-06:00 - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

TBC raid experience:
In TBC is when i started raiding. kara-BT full clear
Sunwell kalecgos to 2%..then to M'uru after big nerf.

WOTLK raiding:
Naxx 10/25 man clear
Malygos 10/25 man clear
Sarth 10man clear
Sarth 25man + 2 drakes clear

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
The Great Clan - They were a good Kara guild, that had a hard time adapting to SSC. Also the officers would not share the ZA runs, so i started to get annoyed with no progress and greedy officers, so i left. The guild is now an Alt guild with the main guild now migrated somewhere else.

Red Army - Current guild, been here for long a time now. I get on really well with all the people (which makes it very hard to leave), and i am part of the 'core' raiding team. Reason for leaving is this guild has changed alot in WOTLK guild master changed and Raid leader/leaders. I do not like the low motivation, the lack of social activity (was alot more in BT days) and the current raid leading style. Also slackers are allowed to just slack, since some officers now are breaking guild rules. This will be denied, but i have been here long enough to know what is happening.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

My role is to soulstone, summon, provide healthstones, provide imp/felhunter when needed and provide high dps. Also to never run out of shards, only in extreme circumstances should i not have enough soulshards.
I am a pure dps class so my strengths are dps, but warlocks make good tanks in certain situations. Also my void tanking sarth 3d is something i can provide.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Make me able to res. I am a master of dark magic yet i cant control life?

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I can add a player with very high motivation and attendance, someone who will wipe on a progress for 5hours, and still be as motivated as i was when i entered the instance. I can add someone who wants to learn, and has the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Offer me raiding at a hardcore endgame level. Also some good friends along the way aswell, well hopefully!

Personal infomation
Name: Aron Fox
Interests: Apart from wow :O. Well gym, squash, football, movies and going out with my mates.
Job: none. Gap is year is awesome!
Family: Not a chance of stopping me from raiding, my dad plays so everyone understands how important raid time is! Razz

Well could not find a spot for this, Here is an armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Soawarlock

Also my current spec changes alot, can play the demo/destro or the Affliction specs.

Soawarlock

Back to top Go down

Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn)

Post  Léonál Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:56 am

My role is to soulstone, summon, provide healthstones

You no take léo's job mon! :O

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Warlock - Demo/destro - Soawarlock (Withdrawn)

Post  Léonál Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:11 pm

On a serious note, Can you please tell me your Glyphs and your spell rotation? Smile

Léo

Léonál
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soawarlock Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:58 am

Hey,

Yeah sure i can Very Happy

Glyphs: CoA glyph, Immolate Glyph and Siphon Life glyph

Spell Rotation: SB > Haunt > UA > Immo > Corr > CoA > SL

Use the SB as a filler, until mob is below 25% then souldrain. If there was no unholy Dk or boomkin in the group i would use CoE instead of CoA.

Soawarlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Léonál Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:25 am

RIght okay, so your applying as affliction now? just the post says Demo/Destro Razz

Sounds good to me personally with the glyphs, however what do you think about Glyph of Corr?

Yeah spell rotation looks fine tbh, just hope you can keep it up :p

Léo

Léonál
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soawarlock Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:04 am

Hey,

yeah sorry about the spec, i switch alot at the moment. I have settled on affliction, but will respec if the guild needs/wants.

The glyph of corruption is a good glyph, but i prefer my current ones. The reasons why are; siphon life is pure dps increase, so is the CoA glyph and the immolate one. Where as the corruption glyph saves me 0.65secs (with my haste), so the pure dps increase is better.

Soawarlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Léonál Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:28 am

Well that is totally up to you, with what spec you want to play and whichever one you think personally you can firemore dps out with.

Regarding to the glyphs, indeed you are correct, however a more proc chance on SB do you not personally think is good?

Léonál
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soawarlock Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:00 am

Hey,

yeah higher proc chance is good, but i think the other glyphs benefit me more. Although maybe i should do some more personal testing Razz

Soawarlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:37 am

Hello there!
Thanks for taking the time to apply, we'd like to offer you a trial.
So, when do you plan on transfering?

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Léonál Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:46 am

Been a few days since being accepted? Whas going on? :O

Léonál
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Ok, lack of response, withdrawing this.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum