Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted)

+6
Fanthom
Ronab
Beaker
Welshknight
Holymanos
ultradruid
10 posters

Go down

Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) Empty Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted)

Post  ultradruid Wed May 06, 2009 11:19 am

General information:

Characters name:Ultradruid
Class:Druid
Race:Nelf
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Ultradruid
Played Time on your character:80 days 20 hours and counting.. Razz
Profesions and level of professions:alchemy 450 herbalism 450 (drug maker! Very Happy )
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):Yes i have a stable connection, i have 24 mbps connection and my average ms is about 90-100.
What other characters do you have?I have a 76 lvl draenei shaman going to be resto chain healing for the win!

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes till 01:00
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes till 01:00
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - No

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?kara cleared,ZA cleared and after nerf MH till last boss and BT till illidan. WOTLK naxx 10/25 cleared, EOE 10 man, OS 10/25 cleared

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
My current gear is 5/5 valorous and only my trinkets are 200 item lvl,i like the 4/4 bonus set becouse extra crit procs natures grace talent giving also haste,also 2/2 set makes insect swarm a decend dot,my gear is based on crit becouse of the natures grace talent giving also haste,also crits give mana back.I hope to put on 5/5 t8.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
My red and yellow gems are 9 sp 8 hit to improve my hit rating and in blue sochets i put 9sp 8 spirit becouse spirit gives also sp on moonkins

What glyphs are you using and why?
My major glyphs are glyph of starife for the moonfire refresh on the target, glyph of rebirth for the 100% life for the target i bring back to life so no extra healing need to that target. and last glyph of insect swarm gives my main dot great damage boost.my minor is glyph of unburdened rebirth so i am ready all the time for battle rez,glyph of the wild and glyph of thorns.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
I have a notable healing gear with 3/5 heroes also i can use healbot well and i can make decend healing.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?I have alchemy for crafting profession and also i have jc on my shamy but if needed i can reroll one.

General questions:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?the guild was poseidon the reason i left was disband.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?Iill well the role of dps,also i give 5% spell crit, 3% spell haste , 3% hit and i can battle rez and off heal for some time.Also i have an imba /dance! Very Happy

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
A better looking moonkin form and cyclone not make the target immune to damage.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I can add my loyal character (2 years at last guild),My dps, and my drugs! Razz Laughing

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
They can give me a nice stable enviroment and progress.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My name is George, I am 23 years old,I live in athens,I study in university and i leave a lone so no worries about nagging.

Additional information which you would like to name?I like very much your imba tabard and i am looking forward to wear it ! Wink

ultradruid

Back to top Go down

Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) Empty Re: Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted)

Post  Holymanos Wed May 06, 2009 11:35 am

I know ultra long time now and he has my vote my hunters vote and my priests vote Razz (if only i was an officer)
really decidated guy to his guild as i remember they wanted him in another more progressive guild but cause poseidon gave him a spot in raid even that he was already geared up he didnt leave due to dedication and thnks to the spot they gave him.So yes giev him a BIG inv and u ll get a standard player u can count on +5 spell crit hehe!

Holymanos
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted) Empty Re: Balance druid-Ultradruid (Accepted)

Post  Welshknight Wed May 06, 2009 11:58 am

Everything seems fine really, im not a boomkin but surly theres a better glyph than Glyph of Rebirth for raiding? Razz I think if you could pump out more dmg the 100% extra health aint gona make too much of a diference. Also dont think treants are the best for raiding, you get a spot there to put into Moonglow or Intensity.

The math behind the mana regen is

Omen of Clarity > Intensity > Dreamstate > Moonglow

Meaning put the spare point from tree's in Intensity if you decide to drop trees. Also, looking are your points, you have Moonglow over Intensity, and as you see above, it should be chosen over it to help with mana, so id sugest changing that too. Also i get your using Moonglow to get down the tree, so nps ^^

So basicly, your int is currently at 900(Going up to around 1100ish in a raid(Correct me if im wrong^^)) meaning you gain 110 mana regen, where as with intensity, your getting 50% mana regen while casting, which raidbuffed will be at like 300-400, meaning 150-200 mana regen

So yeah, only 3 flaws found, and there quite minor, i just love to rant ^^

Apart from that, pretty good app, and seeing as were in open recruitment seems good

But meh im not a raidar... so means nothing xD
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Wed May 06, 2009 12:34 pm

demand he changes his name Smile
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Wed May 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Welsh, treants are op!

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Read this guide about boomkins

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=9035995261&sid=1
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Welshknight Thu May 07, 2009 10:37 am

As i said Razz Only ever played boomkin in 1 naxx 25 run, and it was in resto gear -_- so really i dont know much, never experimented with tree's or read it up on(fanthoms a geek!)

But yeah, if tree's are worth the point go for it, but im 90% sure about that mana regen thing, so id sugest changing that. And fanthom, if that post was linked at me, and you think im gona read 2000+ words on boomkins, then your wrong, just tell me if im wrong in like 10 words maybe? Razz(seriously... no more than 10words... ADD FTL!)
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 07, 2009 10:46 am

omg Itsy wtf Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraghunter Thu May 07, 2009 2:05 pm

hey ultra mate legend from my old guild and a great dps Smile GL ultra! <3

Fraghunter
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Thu May 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Not the place, but scubas banner is best yet ^^

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Thu May 07, 2009 5:32 pm

As i said Only ever played boomkin in 1 naxx 25 run, and it was in resto gear -_- so really i dont know much, never experimented with tree's or read it up on(fanthoms a geek!)
and ur dmg was H O R R I B L E, dont think ur allowed to comment here tbh
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Thu May 07, 2009 5:35 pm

got a wws of u in action? and is clouds as bad as fire?
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Welshknight Fri May 08, 2009 10:43 am

Five... you try and do boomkin dps with full resto gear and 0 hit... Even if i spammed moonfire, i couldent go off 100% mana... it was a joke xD
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ultradruid Fri May 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks all for the gl,welshknight the mana reg talents i had was ok never run out off mana but i tryied the new talent row and is a bit better ty for the info also fanthom ty for the site realy good and ronab ye the treants are op Very Happy Razz .

ultradruid

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Fri May 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Five... you try and do boomkin dps with full resto gear and 0 hit... Even if i spammed moonfire, i couldent go off 100% mana... it was a joke xD
u mean when i did 3,4k in my resto gear on rezuvious? Surprised
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Sat May 09, 2009 4:21 am

as resto, I crit 12k moonfires on heart of XT ! Laughing

fully raidbuffed ofc What a Face
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Sat May 09, 2009 10:39 am

Gonna offer a trial, saw you in a Naxx pug today and performed well.Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Sat May 09, 2009 11:00 am

Ronab wrote:Gonna offer a trial, saw you in a Naxx pug today and performed well.Smile

Ronab fails jump (Thaddius)
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Holymanos Sat May 09, 2009 11:46 am

I blame ret tree

Holymanos
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down