Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down

Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) Empty Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted)

Post  Traumatizer Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Characters name: Traumatizer
Class:Druid
Race: Night Elf Male
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 37 days 18 hrs
Profesions and level of professions: Tailoring 170, Enchanting 170
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Avg MS is 78 if server is being nice

My char:
Before moving to ghostlands i had respecced from feral to restoration.

I have moved to join to play along with Grimnab since i know him IRL

i had 3 pcs short of full epic feral gear, but felt i excelled more in healing.

Armoury link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Traumatizer

My glyphs:
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40906
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40912
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40908
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43331
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43335
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43332

Spell power is 1230
Current +healing is 1310 unbuffed
Mana regen in combat is 278

Main spells used

Regowth, nourish, swiftmend wild growth, LB and the odd rejuve , and a natures swiftness + Healing touch macro just incase Wink

What other characters do you have? a DK lvl 61, this was made just to contact friends i have on here.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - NO, maybe some thursdays but not that often
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Raided everything Upto Black Temple. I was in a stable raiding guild that disbanded before Sunwell

i healed for all of 70 raiding, so i am very experienced and not just a lvl 80 respeccer, i still have some of my t4 in my bank since i deleted my t5 at the start of wotlk. i still have 1 feral drop from bt in my bag as a souvenier Razz

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Midnght Raiders ( Hellscream Realm)

Moving to ghostlands Realm was my reason for leaving, i found that this realm is more serious when it comes to pve. which i enjoy playing alot.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Im a very dedicated and passionate raider, Ill help out as much as i can. I follow requests well too. I can raid heal, while healing the OT and MT. i can also decurse/abolish poisons all at the same time. Also while i raid i never slack.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Buff lifebloom, i miss the good ole' 3 LB rolling on tanks while raid healing <3

and maybe some cooler glyphs wouldnt go a miss either.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

im a very good healer, im experienced and i have shown that healing isnt just based on gear, its a combination of gear,skill and concentration

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Allow me to become a very succsessful healer and more such as clearing all raids on HC and Normal.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

My Rl name is Josh, im 16 years old.

i live in the uk (just outside liverpool), intrests are wow obviously, music and also sports, I have no job but im currently studying at college and im in my first year.
im also burrowed all the way in the Attic in my house so family cba to bother me =]

additional info:

i would like to join as a social member, so i can build my gear up , then i would like to apply for a main raidspot seeing as you have better geared druid healers, so i need to improve first

Last edited by Ronab on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : add info and more info)

Traumatizer

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) Empty Re: Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted)

Post  Hendie Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 am

I cant check the armoury atm but it does seem your lacking a bit of gear (low sp), that being said your gylphs and knowledge seem spot on and i actually was thinking something along the lines of maybe gearing you up would be nice as you know some1 irl from guild and would like to be dedicated and seem to know your stuff and have exp from BC then i read this

i would like to join as a social member, so i can build my gear up , then i would like to apply for a main raidspot seeing as you have better geared druid healers, so i need to improve first"

Im pritty sure the gm/officers will be fine with that but its not my say ^^

Hendie
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted) Empty Re: Resto Druid - Traumatizer (Accepted)

Post  Ronab Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:59 am

Contact me in game will you? Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumatizer Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:27 am

will do!

Traumatizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Spoke with in game, got a plan for gearing etc. On trial.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down