Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined)

3 posters

Go down

Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) Empty Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined)

Post  jbdalz Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:35 pm

General information:

Characters name: Thehammerr
Class:Paldin
Race:huma
Level at time of application: 80 ofc
Played Time on your character: only 36 days 22hours and 36 mins Razz
Profesions and level of professions: herbalist 450 no other proff so guess would just be giving my herbs to a guild alchemist xD
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): yh its pretty good, like 250ms i think

What other characters do you have? Blood Elf warlock lvl 70- Bloodlustt Gnome Death Knight lvl 70- necronight and got a few nooby level ones not worth mentioning xD

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - no have guitar lesson
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes whenver Very Happy dont need to get up next day
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes same as friday lol
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? i completed Kara quite a lot, did mount hyjal like 3 times and ZA loads. also did maggy once. think thats it

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? current guild has some good members but dont do raids at the moment. guild before that they let someone off for guild bank theft which i thought was wrong so i left

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? have great melee damage, plate aromour so can take a few hits at least, decent hp, can cc a bt, have self heals like instant cast flash o light every now and then and lifebloom from herbalism. also good buffs for thmselves and other classes and auras. and lay on hands fo tight situations Very Happy

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could? would include ranged spells more for pulling and if i cant get close to stuff

What do you think you can add to Eternals? another dps that is up for raids a lot lol, and sum fun hopefully Smile

What do you think Eternals can do for you? help me get even better gear and have some fun with people that like the same things as me

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Ben Dalley 17 24/5/1991 no job, go to college have parents but am allowedon computer as late a i want ^^ i like listening to a lot of music and playing x box a bit, appart from that jut hanging around with mates. oh and of course playing WoW

Hope you like the aplication Very Happy

jbdalz

Back to top Go down

Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) Empty Re: Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined)

Post  Ronab Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:23 am

We'll be back to you soon.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined) Empty Re: Paladin- Retribution thehammerr (Declined)

Post  Rigsby Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:24 am

Declined, sorry we aren't in a specific need for a retribution paladin.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down