Latest topics
» hello all
Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 am by Itsybitsy

» Members Forum Access
Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

71% 71% [ 5 ]
29% 29% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7


Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:37 am

General Information:

Character name: Irudium
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Irudium
UI screenshot: http://s1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/irudium/
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80): 138 total played time , 84 on level 80.
Professions and level of professions: Jewelcrafting / Enchanting
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes I have stable connection, And i had no problems in raids with it.


What other characters do you have?
None on this realm.


Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-02:00 - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here)
Saturday 19:30-02:00 - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Only have some experience in karazhan but thats weak too, Since i got caught up on wotlk when i dinged 70..

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
Icc10 man is atm 11/12 normal mode , Icc25 man 6/12 normal mode, On hard mode i've done only gunship battle both 25 man and 10 man.


Character specific questions


Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
Well at the moment i need to get some hit rating gear if i plan to replace my 2nd trinket ilvl 245 from vendor with hit stat, so i can get icc10 or better trinket, Only way to improve my gear at the moment is if i get icc10 man heroic gear or icc25 man heroic gear since most of my gear is icc25 man so most items are ilvl 251/264 so its mixture of both, I need to get better ring and neck since ones i have at the moment is with agility neck and ring with armor penetration which isnt priority stat for paladin. Any further question you can ask me in game or inspect me on wow armory Smile).

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Well, Reason i have that head and shoulders enchant is because they are best, /cackles. Anyways I think its better to just get gems you need for your meta to work, rather then going for gems bonus stat. Since for paladin is best to stack strength only at the moment.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of consecration , Glyph of Vengeance and Glyph of Judgement. Those are best at the moment for end raid gaming, Those were Major glyphs. For minor glyphs i have Glyph of sense undead, Glyph of Lay on Hands and glyph of blessing of might.
Reason i took these glyphs are next : Glyph of vengeance - gives 10 additional expertise = well i use that so on boss encounters boss doesnt dodge me or parry..
Glyph of Judgement - gives additional 10 % damage to judgements. - Thats rather obvious and goes well along with t10, 4 set bonus ofc.
Glyph of Consecration - Consecration is another skill in retribution paladins dps rotation, You use them only when everything else in rotation is on cooldown. Anyway took it to make my consecration last longer = more dps.
I dont think i should be explaining minor glyphs( they are minor anyway ) hehe.

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
Well i took 11/5/55 spec for retribution paladin dps.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
No i dont have any notable at the moment.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
I have 2 Crafting professions .. Scroll up pls Smile.


General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Poseidon - They kept wiping on thrash mobs... tank pulling thrash when everyone else is mana breaking etc.. To be honest i dont think they were up to my level. The guild is fell apart at the moment.
Abyss - We made that guild with some of old friends from horde side on ghostlands realm... We were doing excellent oneshotted 11/12 icc10 normal mode.. Then Gm started fooling around, and messing it all up with them in real life so they fell apart too ...
Im in guild Logout at the moment.. They gave me raider status .. I haven't raided once with them. They always made me pug icc10 and icc25 man. Therefore im applying to your guild because im interested in progress.
Thats about it.


What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Well dpsing obviously since thats my strongest feat. I dont think im better then anyone but i know that i keep my dps among top dpsers in raids ... but anyway not all fights are about being a recount whore Smile. I know all tactics therefore i think i deserve to be amongst best raiders on realm , Its just bad luck everyone has a retribution paladin and they think that they rock at it Razz.


What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Does it really matter, not like blizzard will make my wish true . Hehe, Just kidding. Well I wish we had better single target dps to be honest.


What do you think you can add to Eternals?
MA IMBA SKILLZ. IMA 2k RATED PALA !!! hehehe


What do you think Eternals can do for you?
All i ask is team work and progress, If some loot drops for me fine, but if it doesnt im not going to QQ about it ..

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
Yes, I know Vinniev. Seems like a nice chap to me Smile .
HI VINN !!! /wave.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Marko, 26yrs old, I live in Croatia, im interested in women !!!
Wow is my hobby Razz (life) mohaha.
NOBODY WILL MAKE ME STOP RAIDING NOT EVEN MY FAMILY... see the caps crits ? Razz
Nah just kidding, Dont worry about it , no one in my family cares what i do hehe.


Additional information which you would like to name?
i love myself.



Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Rigsby on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 am

Irudium wrote:
im interested in women !!!


I'm sorry, you are not what I am looking for.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Posts : 816
Join date : 2008-10-12

View user profile http://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 am

Tightbriefs wrote:
Irudium wrote:
im interested in women !!!


I'm sorry, you are not what I am looking for.

It was just a joke to break the ice but ok.

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 am

so i cant like women now ?

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Tyrex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 am

few thing that bugs me

1: cant see your meta working, and its wrong anyways

2: u dont have 4 set

3: u got a few wrong gems

4: u got an engineer cloak but u are not an engineer

_________________

Paladins never realy die.

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-11-03
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 am

I know that, Im changing that as we speak ..

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Killwolf on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:53 am

U missed that he has no bracer enchant
avatar
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 am

I fixed it all now ... You can inspect me .. Ill log out of game and log back in . But i mentioned i needed to fix it anyway if you read my full application ...

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Irudium

There's the new fixed gear... regarding those gems ill need some advice from your class leaders ingame.

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Ragingal on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Hai there, i dont really know enough about rets to comment on specs or gemming (although i do know that a ret pala should never loot DbW, regardless of the proc), so I'm going to come at this from a different angle.
I've pugged a few raids with you over the last few weeks on one of my alts, and my main concern is that you are very argumentative, is this just something that you do in pugs to gain notoriety? or is this just you? I ask because there are going to be nights in our raids where we have wipes, we are working on new heroic bosses in an attempt to progress at the moment and these things happen. What I wouldnt want is for people to start raging in vent, /ra and all the rest because things are not dying as this isnt of any assistance to our raids. Can you allay my concerns on this matter? I'm not looking to start an arguement here, I think its only fair that we address this issue as i'm sure the officers and rl's would not tolerate the attitude people see in pugs in a full guild run.
avatar
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Yes, I understand what you mean, i had some anger management issues but thats behind me. Its just these pugs that get to me like wiping on marrowgar with 30 % buff now that kinda sets me off . These things shouldnt be happening. And yeah i understand what hard mode is and i dont mind wiping on things like hard mode bosses. Therefore there is a reason its called hard mode. Anyway my rage days are past me. Behind me .. you dont need to worry about me raging. I never raged on ventrilo /teamspeak anyway .. If there's anything else i can answer dont hesitate to ask me. I'll answer it with pleasure.

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Oh and yeah. Regarding DbW trinket . I gave it to the guy that won the roll after my roll. It was feral druid named Purr i believe..

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Sanbo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Irudium wrote:
Well I wish we had better single target dps to be honest.



Firstly, Rets do have good single target DPS when compared to another class with the same levels of gear,

Secondly, when i looked on the armoury earlier (your in PvP gear now so i cant see if you have changed it) you did not have 4pc T10, the 4pc bonus is a must have for us, and why are you using PvP boots?(you had them equiped earlier) The crafted boots would be a upgrade on them, and wouldnt cost too much to get the mats for them now, (i can craft them for you if you get the mats) I noticed you have alot of relentless PvP gear you didnt use your EoF's to get them did you? I'm just curious because if your serious about raiding, in my opinion you should have definately got the 4pc T10 first.

As for the gems, I cant actually look at what gems you are using, but you should be using +20 str in red slots and most blue slots, and use +10 str + 10 crit in yellow slots, or atleast thats how i gem my gear
avatar
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 30
Location : Essex, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Reason i didnt bother making the Blacksmithing boots is because they have armor penetration. Which i found out is totally useless. So why would i make them ? Strength stat is about the same i think ... And yes i've changed my gear/gems/enchants fixed it as much as i could. Regarding your T10 question .. I have 2pcs t10 only at the moment, working on getting the 4 pcs set bonus so. And no retri paladins are not best single target dps. Rogue, Feral, Fury warr, Warlock and Hunters have way better single targetting dps.

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Yes, Im in pvp gear at the moment ... What can I say?

I love to pvp. If you want to see my pve gear, come in game or ask me here to put it on and log out/in. I'll do it gladly.

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Tyrex on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:36 pm

BiS pally boots got arp on em, u ever checked whats BiS for u? or are u just winging it?

_________________

Paladins never realy die.

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Posts : 286
Join date : 2008-11-03
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:36 pm

There, now you can see my full pve gear. I know i still need to change neck, ring, and feet. I was unlucky in icc25 man today neck dropped i didnt win the roll tho. Regarding those pvp feet, If i have to, I will change them. But its just my opinion that those Blacksmith feet aren't that much better for a retribution paladin ..

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Yeah, They have. But at this level my feet and ones from Blacksmithing are not that much different except for the armor penetration stat. Which i say again, I learned from my experience is not the stat i want as a retribution paladin .. But ill tell you what you prove me otherwise, and ill make myself get those hellfrozen bonegrinders no problem.

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Sanbo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:27 pm

I didn't say ret paladins are best single target but we are not as bad as you seem to think when played properly,

Also your right armour penetration isn't very good for rest but like I said the crafted boots are still better for one it's like 20 more strength and two what use is resilience in PvE? Even armour pen is better than resilience, and just because something has armour pen it doesn't mean we ignore it both the bis boots and belt have armour pen
avatar
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 30
Location : Essex, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Sanbo wrote:I didn't say ret paladins are best single target but we are not as bad as you seem to think when played properly,

Also your right armour penetration isn't very good for rest but like I said the crafted boots are still better for one it's like 20 more strength and two what use is resilience in PvE? Even armour pen is better than resilience, and just because something has armour pen it doesn't mean we ignore it both the bis boots and belt have armour pen


Yeah, true they arent bad at single target dps. I manage fair dpsing , im always among top 3,but never mind that now . Yes i realise they are better then pvp ones . Im making them as we speak . Collecting mats, etc. And regarding my 4 set piece bonus t10 gear i have a explanation . When ICC came out i havent even bothered doing raids, because i was pvping a lot ... I know i could've had it by now if i started it on time. But im doing my best to get them as soon as possible, even if some items costs fortune. All im interested in is progress and stable raiding guild with people who know what they are doing.

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 am

There I've changed boots to hellfrozen bonegrinders.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Irudium

Link to prove it .

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Nigthwind on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Irudium wrote:Yeah, true they arent bad at single target dps. I manage fair dpsing , im always among top 3,but never mind that now .

Me and and Ragingal, and maybe some others was in icc25 with u the other day, and tbh i never saw u in the top 10, but there may have been some points were u have been slacking, which I didn't see.
avatar
Nigthwind
Eternals Member

Posts : 102
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Nigthwind wrote:
Irudium wrote:Yeah, true they arent bad at single target dps. I manage fair dpsing , im always among top 3,but never mind that now .

Me and and Ragingal, and maybe some others was in icc25 with u the other day, and tbh i never saw u in the top 10, but there may have been some points were u have been slacking, which I didn't see.


I was top among top 3 dps on Rottface, Festergut, Marrowgar and on Gunship Battle. I dont see your point or accusation .

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm

And i don't want it to turn out to be recount "whoring" but i was doing 11k dps on all of those bosses. While i dont know which character you were on but i saw Sjal and Frostball from Eternals guild they were both doing 7k dps. And i repeat again i dont see what you are trying to prove i was among top 3 dps on 4 out of 6 bosses we did. And no i haven+t slacked on first 2 attempts on valithria, its just so much running around because tanks didnt pick up mobs properly and due to that that im a melee class ... I was slacking on 3rd attempt on valithria, because i realised raid was falling apart and people didn't care about it anymore. So again i don't see the point if you want ill post you a screenshot when i go raiding next time to prove it ..

Irudium

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Ragingal on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Erm yeah LD, I'm not getting involved in that point, he was up the top on the latter fights. I would however say that rot and fester are completely different fights in heroic mode, which is all we do now. How are you at moving out of things that will completely gimp your dps?
avatar
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Posts : 270
Join date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum