Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) Empty Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted)

Post  Sanbo Tue May 25, 2010 9:04 am

General information

Character name:Sanbo
Class:Paladin - Retri
Race:Draenei
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Sanbo&gn=FUSE
UI screenshot:
Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) MyUi

This looks VERY hectic as a Screenshot, but it looks alot better when moving, any questions please ask, feel free to ask reasons for the Add-ons or even what a certain add on is i will be happy to answer, but the main ones i use for raiding are - DBM,Grid,AVR + AVR Encounters,I use Skada for Threat and DPS meters the others that you can see are just to make my UI better and more screenspace

Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):
Im at work so cant check, but i know its over 110 Days total and 50 days at level 80, if you need to know this just leave me a question asking and i will let you know

Professions and level of professions: Blacksmithing and Mining 450, Im planning on Rerolling mining to JC which i will do once i have saved up mats and gold I also have some ICC patterns and I plan on getting more.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
Yes, 50-150MS, Sometimes at the end of a month i get DC/lagspikes, it does not happen often and is never usually for very long, on the DC it is only ever a log straight back in issue, but like i said, only happens occaisionally at the end of a month

What other characters do you have?
I have a level 40 Mage and Druid, but i usually get bored of leveling so only play on these occaisionally, i prefer to concentrate on my Paladin

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes - untill whenever within reason
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes - untill Whenever within reason
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes
At the moment I am only able to raid 3/4 times a week(i can raid any night of the weeks but only 3/4 nights a week), I have been having problems with my girlfriend (whom i live with) about me playing wow too much, once she has calmed down again i can raid more than that a week again, when i am raiding though she does not bother me, so as long as raiding 3/4 times a week is okay with you guys this shouldnt be an issue

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
I have done all Vanilla raids at level 80 and some TBC raids at 80
I started playing in TBC but ive always been ret and as we were not competitive DPS in TBC i did not get into any raids, and i just PVP'd

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
Naxx 10 - Cleared and Undying Achieve
Naxx 25 - bits and bobs
Uld 10 - done quite alot and some HM i forget which ones
Uld 25 - Bits and bobs
ToC 10/25 - Cleared
ToGC 10 - up till Faction Champs - the group build was a handicap on faction champs lol
ICC 10 - 11/12 good trys on LK but alot of the people in my group left the guild
ICC 25 - 6/12
The reason for my lack of experience in WotLK before ToC is because i had to take a break from WoW just after WotLK came out as i moved out of my parents house and in with my girlfriend, i only started playing again just before ToC came out, and when i reached level 80 i started trying to raid, hence the ToC onwards

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
hit and Exp cap > strength > Crit strike > Haste
at the moment i am not at the exp cap and i am fully aware of this, it is because i was using the Might of the Ocean serpent, now i am using Winding Sheet, as soon as i get the ring from the gunship battle on 25 i will be at cap again, but so far it has refused to drop

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
My gems are Strength and Crit and my enchants are attack power for maximum DPS output

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of Seal of Vengence - most used Seal and helps me get the much needed Exp
Glyph of Judgement - most used attack so a damage bonus to this is needed
Glyph of Exorcism - Many people use Glyph of Consecration, but i have no mana issues so the extra 2 seconds doesnt seem as good as the extra damage as i can just recast Consecration
Minor glyphs are not as good for DPS
Glyph of Sense Undead - 1% damage increase against Undead
Glyph of blessings of kings - no other Damage increasing glyphs so i just picked this so that blessing costs less
Glyph of Blessing of Might - when soloing means i dont have to refresh it so often
If needed i can change the bottom two glyphs, especially if anyone knows of any glyphs that can increase DPS but as far as i know there is none

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
My spec is for max damage, its your standard Ret spec, ive got Aura Mastery which can help at points with Resistances etc

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
my offspec is Prot, i have alot of ICC gear, but its not gemmed or enchanted, ive been meaning to do it but i have not yet as i put everything into improving my main spec
I have alot of ICC healing gear too again not gemmed or enchanted, but if i need to i can change my offspec to holy although i dont have a full set of Holy gear.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
Ive got Blacksmithing, but like i said i am planning on changing Mining to JC just for the 3 JC gems

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Monty Python, i joined monty python when i started playing, nice friendly social guild, stayed until i was level 80 and only left because i wanted to raid and no one in Monty Python wanted to start raiding

FUSE, i joined FUSE as i wanted to start raiding, and when i first joined i loved it, everyone was really nice, and i made some good friends, but then alot of people started to leave and join other guilds, and alot faction changed, there is still many nice people but there is too many people that slack, dont turn up to raids, and its just not the same as it used to be, which is why i am now looking for another guild.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
well competitive DPS is what i mainly provide in a raid,but i have my heals and cleanse set to mouse overs so using Grid i can cleanse/heal people when needed in the raid, i know its not needed often but in an emergency i can.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
the only thing i would change about paladins if i could is i would like a silence, but tbh we dont really need any changes lol

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
some good DPS, and a friendly helpful person, always willing to do achievements or old raids.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Hopefully some progression and some good fun raiding.

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
ive played a long time so there might be some people in eternals that know me, but not that i know of lol

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
my name is Sanny, im 23 and live in England,Im quite a nice person (well i think so)and i get along with most people, My hobbies are all gaming based, mainly WoW to be honest, but i have a Xbox 360 and a PS3 which i use quite alot too, I work in a hospital which is only 8:30 - 4:30 and there is no risk of my job getting in the way of raiding at all, I live with my long term girlfriend, and although she gets annoyed with me playing too much wow, she understands that it is my hobbie and that i mainly enjoy raiding, so while i am raiding she does not disturb me or even make me come offline or anything, so i do not really have anything that will get in the way of me raiding while i am raiding.

Additional information which you would like to name?
I can not think of any additional information as such, but if you have any questions what so ever please feel free to ask, or if you have any comments or feedback also feel free, i will try to answer or reply to the best of my ability.
Sanbo
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted)

Post  Sanbo Wed May 26, 2010 5:42 am

Had almost 50 views and no comments, im not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing? lol
Sanbo
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted) Empty Re: Paladin Retribution - Sanbo (Accepted)

Post  Shiatan Wed May 26, 2010 6:09 am

nice app we'll get back to you soon
Shiatan
Shiatan
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiatan Wed May 26, 2010 8:09 am

you have been accepted on trial, whisper an officer ingame
Shiatan
Shiatan
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanbo Wed May 26, 2010 8:16 am

Thank you very much for the Trial, i shall let my current guild know when i get home from work and then whisper an officer tonight.

I am available for raiding tonight, and i would like to raid with you guys tonight if you have a space available for me,

Again many thanks
Sanbo
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down