Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined)

4 posters

Go down

Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) Empty Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined)

Post  wewoop Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 pm

General information:im a boomkin and tank, have 4/5t7.5 feral set, 2/ 3 t7.5 bommkin set and 1 t8 the only thing i lack is high level trinkets thair are epic but jst from 10man naxx and badges other thn that my gear is at a good standerd, also i have 1 like pvp arena have 2pices hatefull and 1 deadly and a pvp trinket almost have my 2nd pvp trinket

im a keen raidder, and not bothered with loot so much or titles jst want to have fun and make raid progress Razz

Characters name:Wewoop
Class:Druid
Race:Night elf
Armory link:not up 2 date atm
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character:65 days
Profesions and level of professions:leather worker 431 450skinning
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):yea i normal have a good and reliable internet connection

What other characters do you have?
not any high level alts started a mage lv 35 now, and lv 65death knight Razz

Raid times and Experience:naxx 10/25 eoe, voa, obby, cleared 10 + 25 mans uldar 25 1st + Mr xt 10man 1st razor, xt kom

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes time is no problem
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes time is no problem
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?yea all bc dungys, apart from sunwell been thair but not much raid progress

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
well i said in other post me gear but o well he we go again lol sorry

Tank 4/5 t7.5 missing helm all gear above 213 apart from trinkets,
boomkin 2/5 t7.5 1/5 t8 again all gear above 213 apart from 1 trinket mostly from naxx 25 and mally

i would like to get better ear t8 t8.5 like every1 but atm im trying to get better trinkets and more teir gear on boomkin spec

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
tanking, i have gone 4 dodge and stamina and ap, ap 4 dps agro dodge to dodge and stamina 4 health

boomkin i have gone 4 hit, spell power *try to keep haste and crit the same

What glyphs are you using and why?
tanking bear i am useing *maul* to help tank multipull adds, challaning roar to reduce the cd again 4 adds control and then the 2 new glyphs beser and servivle to get out of tight siturations

boomkin uesing starfire, to keep up moonfire hots helps spell rotation, insect swarm 4 more dps and starfull, 4 aoe damage reduces the cd and typhoon, so it wont knock back adds so wont be a pain 4 tanks

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
tank and boomkin gear 4 both n use both weekly

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? i have skinning

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? prophecy, people keep cumming l8 4 raids, keep messing about going afk before bosses and logging after a few wipes

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? boomkin has good aoe damage, and good in normal dps also, druid tank are good 4 some bosses and mobs due to high health and dodge i pratice both specs

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could? better druid aoe tanking, and longer lasting dot's on boomkin

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
a druid well i hope i can add to the raiding team i have watched all the videos 4 most bosses so i may know different methods of killing a boss that soem1 else dident watch which myt be easyer 4 the group make up ohh and gr8 one linners

What do you think Eternals can do for you? well i would like to get some raid progress and i think your can provide that

Personal infomation; martin, 18, london, cars, motorbikes,football ad wow ofc, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?mechanic and never get toled to stop raiding lol

wewoop

Back to top Go down

Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined) Empty Re: Boomkin Druid - Wewoop (Declined)

Post  Localtje Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 pm

*Fixed* clown

Last edited by Localtje on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Localtje
Localtje
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm

wewoop wrote:people keep cumming
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 am

Hey, we've decided to decline your application. Good luck with your search for a guild. Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down