Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined)

+4
Fivedollah
steppeslite
Impman
Hutros
8 posters

Go down

Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) Empty Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined)

Post  Hutros Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:14 pm

General information:

Characters name: Hutros
Class: Druid
Race: Night elf
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Hutros
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/2nkmheh.jpg
Played Time on your character: 100 days
Profesions and level of professions: Jewelcrafting/Leatherworking
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): I do have a stable connection and my MS usually averages at 100ish maximum.

What other characters do you have?

I got a mage, hunter and rogue that are at lvl 80:)

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes(Untill sunday, lol)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes(Like friday)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Cleared Kara, Gruuls, ZA, SSC, TK 2/4. Not so much raiding experience at 70 since i mainly focused on pvp back then.

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?

Ulduar cleared (except algalon) on both 10 and 25. XT, Thorim, Hodir, Freya, Kolo on 10man hardmode, FL, Ignis, Kolo, Freya, Auriyayaya, Thorim on 25man hardmode.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

I have chosen all my gear after SP/Spirit/crit because that is what gives me the most dps boost and the most rewarding stats(Discluding haste since i am softcapped with natures grace+wrath). Currently im trying to improve all of the above stats but focusing on heightening my crit percent to increase the eclipse rate.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

Gems and enchants are also based off the same stats as gear is and when i drop below haste softcap i usually gem in a few haste/SP gems to get back at it. Why i am not gemming for crit to ge it higher is because SP have a higher stat-to-dps ratio than crit does and even though that i need more crit to boost the eclipse procrate it wouldnt be profitable to gem crit compared to SP.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Glyph of Starfire: Increases the duration of moonfire-> dont have to refresh it as often and i save mana while having more time to cast starfire/wrath.
Glyph of Moonfire: 75% increase on the dot damage, which is also quite a no-brainer. Also works even better with 2set T9.
Glyph of Insect Swarm: 30% damage increase, pretty much a nobrainer unless there is a desperate need for the 3% less hit :<

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

Have got a feral set but not that used to playing it in pve, have healed abit through ulduar25/10 and in toc10 and the gear i use for that is usually just my boomkin gear, but i do have some old t8 pieces in resto.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

Have got leatherworking, hope thats enough

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Knights of the templar: Was in tkott since 70 but it got out of control, the Gm got all obsessed and had a few IRL problems at a very bad point in the guild. I think impman can confirm that.

BRB: Jumped around in a few random guilds before i joined brb because i wanted to go for high-end raiding. But lately it got out of hand and after raiding normally for a while then one night my internet went out and i got demoted two ranks and given 50GP, made me rage.
We got down Faction champs on heroic once(25) but never got further, and after that first time we never got them down.

now im looking for some real raiding and actual progress.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

I got my 5% critt buff, and 3% hit (faerie fire) 13% spell damage (earth of moon) and also i got my battleress which is pro.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

I think boomkins should have an good instant damage which would be nice sometimes. The only instant direct damage they have is moonfire which do like 400 damage with my glyph.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I'm a dedicated raider, and to the raids i can bring fish feasts and druid buffs.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

I hope you can give me a fun time raiding and a good laugh sometimes Very Happy and hope fully quick progress as icecrowns releases its last wings.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

My name's Mattias, im 16 years old and im from sweden. Im quite interested of fotball and ofc intrested of wow and the wow history.. Im studying and i dont really have a raging mother that will stop my raid.

Additional information which you would like to name? Sweden>Norway ^.^

Hutros

Back to top Go down

Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined) Empty Re: Hutros, Boomkin druid. (Declined)

Post  Impman Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Used to raid with this guy in both tbc and in wotlk when we were in tkott, knows his stuff and havent seen him go retard and stand in a voidzone ever if i remeber right O.o.

Wtb a comment from nat.
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  steppeslite Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:49 am

Sad to see Hutros running off to a new guild after messing about for so long in ours. After a week of failing at many aspects of raiding he was charged GP for avoidable mistakes and has taken acception to this.Instead of taking the points with demotion and picking himself up and upping his game he has chosen to apply here instead.
Might be accused of sour grapes here but after the time spent gearing and trying to make a raider out of Hutros for him to slip off and make comments like 'FC fails' when he is undoubtably one of the first to die to a cleave from a warrior while standing totally still face-rolling the wrong target creates a desire to comment.

Anyway, IF you can spare the time to watch his every movement within a raid environment and make sure he is doing his job whilst still managing to do yrs he is usefull to have around. Does good DPS when alive and focused and knows all the current content.
steppeslite
steppeslite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 am

Declined. GL on finding a guild for you. i hear sweedish elites let u stand in voidzones while raiding.
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:41 am

so mean
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hutros Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:45 am

Yeh WTF!? ^^

Hutros

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaili Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:45 am

lold
Kaili
Kaili
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Natulini Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:29 am

You've written an ok application, not the most detailied one but it shows that you atleast know all the basic stuff about balance druid, soft and and shizzle, aswell as gearing. I'm just not sure if we can fit in another boomkin as we've got quite many trialists atm and boomkin just isnt the best dps choise for a pure dps in ICC (sadly) and recruiting too many ppl for the bench just sucks.
Again, I have nothing against you and think you're a great guy and everything I am just not sure if there's a spot for 2 boomkins as balance spec is atm:S
Tho my opinion doesnt mean much at all, the officers have to take the final decission.

Good luck with your application

Natulini
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hutros Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:59 am

Well.. i hope i'll get in or atleast show what i can do.

Hutros

Back to top Go down

Post  Léonál Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 am

Think you were declined mate?

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hutros Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:56 am

Oh... Sad

Hutros

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaili Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Fivedollah wrote:
Declined. GL on finding a guild for you. i hear sweedish elites let u stand in voidzones while raiding.
Kaili
Kaili
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down