Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined)

+5
Glocken
Subeam
Ragingal
Fivedollah
Kiree
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined)

Post  Kiree Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Preface:
Aloha guys;)
Im Erik and Im from Slovakia. I was born under the mountains called The High Tatras,in a little town in a time when havin a computer was rare and when I finally got one I fell in love with it. Im big,strong and tough:)Im 26,finishin my college and I play wow for 4 years now. I love my girl, beer and my family. I hope its good so far and Ill add my sexy photo when requested;))

General information:

Characters name: Kiree
Class: Druid, Feral Kitty
Race: Night Elf
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Kiree
Played Time on your character: 22 days played on Kiree
Profesions and level of professions: Skinning (450), Leatherworking (446)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): My connection makes me happy:DStabile around 80-100 all the time.

What other characters do you have?
I have 2 characters,both on Ghostlands
Kiree lvl80 and Shiaya a lvl 80 shadow priest
I started with Shiaya,was my main. I seriously didnt understood why people had 3-4 chars,I devoted myself to Shiaya,raidin with her all the time...she was my virtual love.Anyway, one day...I was so bored(maybe thats why others had 3-4 chars;)),I started to lvl a druid.I must be honest with u guys, I always and I mean ALWAYS loved doin dmg,I respected and appreciated all the people who love to heal..they keep us alive, is a lot of stress(sometimes or most of the time)love em,but when I do my dps, maybe u know the feelin on the back of ur head,on the neck when ur hair is kinda standin up a bit when u doin good, to be able to control ur aggro, not to piss of ur tank,to save healers mana...the feelin ur balanced with everythin eventhough ur feral kitty;)) Actually,I made Kiree my main.I tried a lot of classes but Kiree..shes sexy,has the most complicated dps rotation ever(then I started to master it:)no jokes),still.....its my challenge and makes me feel good.I found my own way to make people happy bout my dps.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - 90% Yes...I have the feelin of responsibility for all my actions, Friday is a day when people try to destroy themselves sometimes after a tough week in a pub,still...I always tell people or send a mail in advance if Ill be on or off
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Ill try to be off that day but...looks like im still online in the evening;))
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
When I had a break in my office and all my collegues were chattin on internet or whatever else they were doin I was watchin wowwiki and all the bosses and instances and the loot I could get...Yeah,I was raidin a lot to be a nicely dressed;) shadow priest.
I cleared:
* ZG
* Onyxia
* MC
* BWL
* AQ20

- In TBC I fought my way through
* Kara
* Gruul
* ZA
* TK
* Hyjal
* SSC and BT

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?
Raiding depends from the people,their willingness to make some progress and to achieve certain goals. In my previous guild we were able to reach General Vezax on 10man and we downed Freya on 25man. We focused to clear Ulduar on easy first, I personaly didnt experience Ulduar on hard mode except of FL.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future:
After the newest patch, the guild wasnt raiding a lot so I focused mainly on Heroics and the gear for EoC, all the gear I could get.So far so good I have all the gear I need for my feral kitty for EoC,still workin on rings and trinkets. Im tryin to get EoTs as much as I can,was able to get only one item for them though.I need u guys to help me with that;)Im horny for new gear:D

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
I go for Agi when speakin bout gems...but I lost some gear with hit now so Ill swap some or hopefully get some new gear with it or a trinket to reach the damn 8%, i have 7.2% hit atm,dps is fine but I dont feel happy bout it,I do 4-5k and more,still as I said I lost some gear with hit 2 days ago and need to be capped again.Enchants go for attack power.Im cautious with gettin the most expensive ones untill im not really sure the gear will last for a long time.Same in real life....u invest more money into somethin that will last longer than 1 week...

What glyphs are you using and why?
Major:Mangle/to keep up bleed dmg as long as possible,Savage Roar....mooore dmg;),Shread...ofc I Shred for combos,helps me keep my rip longer
Minor: Unurdened Rebirth...some people say not to focus on em too much but I say savin my friends butt in a raid is a plus and without mats for it even more,Thorns and MotW/savin mana and increases duration..hate 30min buffs:(/

Do /you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
Ofc I do.I have chosen resto to help my ex guildies with the lack of healers.Im gettin all the gear I can.Now u probably will ask..Why the hell,Kiree, u dps lover didnt just say to them u cant heal when u hate it.Well,I always try to help if needed...but dammit I hate healin /cry.My father always said to me,my man, if u dont love what u do u cant be rly good in it.Hmm, lets just think bout the idea me being a healer...fail:D But if u want me to be one,Ill do what I can to be one of the best even if I had to bite my fingers to the bone.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
I have Mining and Tailoring on my shadow priest and Skinning and Leatherworking on Kiree. Of course I focused on gettin all the stuff people need,in guild...enchants as far as my proffesion allows it, craftin al the gear which can help people to progress, for example with their alts.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
I started in a guild called Czechia,was a very good guild, people tryin to achieve somethin...yeah, after some time lot of people left for personal reasons/RL/ or migrated to another server..Czechia fell apart and never stood up again:(
2+ years in SoL, lot of good friends and been raidin a lot, Im a raiding and social type,I had a personal problem with a person and I decided to leave,took my a lot of time to think bout and get over it but were fine now and the relationship with that person is now very good so Im glad were friends. In the last few months I did try to help my friend to improve his guild and I feel good, guys raidin Ulduar 10man now and were a few lvl 80 when we started 1 month ago.Im very proud of em, im proud of all the guys in that guild,they gave everythin to feel satisfaction now.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Every class has been designed to play a a role in a raid.I as a dps kitty offer a stabile and high amount of dps, will always quickly adapt on different tactics, changing situations, supporting the raid with LotP buff which increases crit by 5%.Druid is a versatile class, battleress,additional healing or tanking is a utility I can support my raid with.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
NOt change but add...a Mass Battleress:D

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
My own experience, willingness to achieve somethin, my claws, sense for teamwork and patience...takin part to strenghten position of Eternals as a guild

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Ur own experience,raidin,friendship and the feelin to be a proud member of Eternals when I deserve it

In case of any question,feel free to ask me anythin except my sexual life but I usually answer after 11pm or when Im drunk^^
Thx for readin this, in case ull not accept my application im open to all comments which can improve my gear,or if I put wrong gems or enchants...basically anythin that can help me to improve myself or just correct me if I made a mistake with some gear setup.

TY guys:D

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Re: Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined)

Post  Fivedollah Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi mate, big long wall of text there Smile
just a few questions about your spec/gear
what is the reason u have infected wounds, and no point in feral charge, or 2/2 in feral swifness for mobility
you seem to have allot of hitrating already, more than needed? and aiming for more?, with a dranei ur already hitcapped.
if you would get more passive ArmorPen on your gear, what would u do?

i see most of your gear is from the new ToC place, which is pretty decent loot, missing best enchant on bracers, chest, and shoulders,
also missing a beltbuckle in the belt. work on your Sons of Hodir rep Smile and spit out the few extra gold.

gl mate
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Re: Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined)

Post  Ragingal Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 am

Kiree wrote:Preface:
I was born under the mountains
I remember you....
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Questions

Post  Kiree Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 am

Hey buddy,

Accordin to ur comments about gear.I ty to follow maxdps.com for gear(its still beta and I have a feelin they are still workin on it)As I said, we didnt raid so much, guys were usin rolls for gears even if we had 25man a couple of times.EPGP was an unknown addon for them. As I said, im always workin on my gear so yes, is most for eoc or from Nax,Ulduar,ToC....We didnt raid much but Im tryin to get the gear Im able to get,where people take me. Regardin enchants, thank you u mentioned it...made a mistake bout bracers and will fix it, bout +10 chest, yes I know about it...still,I put +8 till I get the +10 and workin on mats cause if u have 0 abyss in gbank and 1 in ur bag its hard to get some +10. I recently also dropped enchanting on Shiaya and was actively doin mining why I was able to max out about 3-4 days ago, spent a lot of gold into smelting as well. Sons of Hodir rep is exalted and I rly think my enchant from em is the max I can have. Yeah, absolutely, the beltbuckle is a must have...ofc Ill get it.As I said I will do all the changes that need to be done and I appreciate all the comments.Thx

Accordin the hit cap, yes...so far I know I need to have 8%, u guys probably dont have the problem to have a draenei in a group...but I cannot rely just on havin a dranei in my group,I want to be hit capped.
My talents are the talents I think are good for me. I have infected wounds cause I think it may help the tank in tight situations, enrage times or frenzys when that(decreasin time of attacks by 3% and movement by 8%,which stacks up) can help a bit.Correct me if im wrong pls.
Feral charge-in cat form...ive been readin bout it a lot and I decided not to put it in. Feral kitty is a class so heavily discussed on internet. Yes,feral charge can stun...brings u much quicker to the boss so I can start dps-ing after I been feared for example...or some say its more for pvp,I think its both but I decided tu put I more point into Infected Wounds cause I was thinkin it may be also beneficial for the raid.
Feral swiftness...I think people need to be feral cats to understand why I put 2 points in there...reason is rly ur mobility, I think this point is very vital for a kitty to have,1-2 points cause it helps me to run between targets much quicker, dont know if u saw a kitty without a single point in this talent(Feral Swiftness) probably u did, its like in a slow motion or havin a nasty debuff, if u already got used to movin quick u cant take me my quickest shoes.I dont think its a fail,I would rather take 1 point from wounds and put it to feralcharge than losin my swiftness.In a raid movin slow like that,with all the aoe and people doin nice and great dps I would be lucky to get my hands on a single mob.
No caster likes to cast slower, no melee likes to hit slower, feral cats dont like to move slow.

Yeah, I want you to understand that Kiree was made bout 1 and half moth ago...was already the time I left SoL so raidin wasnt that fine as I wished to be(gear), I do still need experience, I try to get all of it I can so I thank you for it. I love my druid and will do everythin necessary to make it one of the best

Last edited by Kiree on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 am

You've been in SoL for 2+ years? With one of those 2 chars mentioned in the app? Yet i don't remember your name? o.O
Am i really getting that old? scratch
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Subie

Post  Kiree Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 am

Hey girl,

I renamed my shadow priest from Babena to Shiaya;)
You called me Babsie:D and ur not old...ur a fine and sweet woman

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 am

Babsie!!!! Very Happy I remember you, alright! Why the change of mains? Not enjoyed your spriest anymore?
Good luck with your app, btw Smile
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Hey Subie

Post  Kiree Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:07 am

Yeah:D yeah, druid is much more fun and its not easy to master it, im always learning and it pushes me forward;)
Heard u had a problem with internet,I see its fine now...or?
Met a very nice JC,I think called Nimrod from ur guild so Im sendin my regards,very helpful person:D

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Glocken Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:11 am

Nimrod is a well known scammer, not to be trusted.

Glocken

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:25 am

As the BEST feral druid in the universe I will try and give you some pointers!

Lets start off with the most basic, your Spec

You shouldn't be both cat and bear in a spec... Either you're DPS or your Tank, else you're wasting talents

So... I see you're missing quite a lot vital talents. Those include survival, utility and damage talents. You can get them all in one spec.

Let me know what you think of this spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZvMMsfrz0eR0huAkbAczb

Alright... off to your Gemming!

I saw on armory that you have 279 Armor Penetration. When you have more than 200 ArPen, it becomes better than agility since ArPen stacks with itself, meaning the more you have, the better it gets. Therefore you should gem SOLELY for ArPen, cause 99.9% of the times it wont be worth going for the gem color bonus :p.

Your meta gem looks fine and to activate it you should swap a "Nightmare Tear" in the item where you get the best gem color bonus!

And oh yeah, in the good gear you have (fx. your Tier 8.5), use epic gems instead of rare ones...

Time for Glyphs!

They're a bit off there :<.. You should use Rip glyph instead of Mangle glyph, rest is fine though. Check my link in the bottom for clarification..

Now lets move on Enchants!

Well, all of them looks fine, when it comes to your weapon enchant, I'd agree that it's a bit expensive to put Berserking on your weapon since it's not that great, but when you get a better weapon, enchant Berserking on it instead.

Your fetish for Hit Rating

It's common and well known idea in WoW that hit rating is the most important stat for all DPS classes. In fact that's a LIEEEEE

Cause in the case of feral druids, hit actually comes down to be one of the lowest prioritized stats, you should NOT gem for it EVER :p... Fair if it comes with your items, but don't specifically choose items over one another, just 'cause they got hit rating, since ArPen and Agi are more important

Well other than that it looks fine, hit me back when you've read this Smile

P.S. - Five, I checked it and yes, Idol of Mutilation (+200 agi) is better than Idol of the Ravenous Beast (Shred)

Last edited by Fanthom on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:31 am

Oh yeah, check this post if you need clarification or don't believe all the crap I just posted :p

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t49702-feralbynight_cat_bear_simulation_tool/
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 am

I dont beleive you about hit rating and cba reading the link, prove it to me! :p

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:50 am

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) 6px1qd

If you want the math behind this table too, you have to go check the link out :p
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Talents

Post  Kiree Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 am

Hey Fanthom,

Thx for the link.
I didnt go for improved Mangle cause I shred for combo points and use Shred to keep up bleed dmg as well(Glyph of Shred)
Id like to hear ur opinion about it.
Ofc I can get rid of Infected Wounds and go for Feral charge if u guys say it is not worth a thing...I just though it might be beneficial for raid.
The point into Survival and Feral charge is heavily discussed topic so it makes me cry sometimes so dont be mad on me bout that.Some say its good for pvp,some both:(
Heres my rotation....Mangle-Rake for bleed dmg-Savage Roar(I dont wait till 5 cause I think im losin time here)and Tigers Fury at the same time(Im at 20-25 energy at that time so I refresh it)-Shred for combos till 5 and Rip-refreshin Rake and Savage depends how many combos I hade at the beginin(Mangle+Rake)...Shred till 5 and Ferocious Bite and its always a nice crit- after that just refreshin all
I use Berserk at the beginnin of boss fight to bring my dps to stratosphere(watchin aggro ofc) and maintainin it.
Accordin to ArPen...Ill keep that in my mind..ty
Hit rating....its like a holy law u hear from everywhere..Are u hit capped?Wink I always tried to be capped but yes,I will also read more on it

Thx for comments on that.Appreciate that

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Five

Post  Kiree Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:05 am

Hey Five,

Uve been right bout that shoulder enchant...I put it on when I was revered and bought some relics and dinged exalted and forgot to update it but its fixed now,ty.
I put a socket in my belt...have it on my shadow priest but forgot to put it on Kiree..fail,corrected.I socketed a +10 stats gem into it and workin on +10 stats as well.
Bracers are fixed too.

Thx buddy

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:07 am

Haha yeah, I know survival instincts is a discussed subject.. But HELL, it's only 1 point, and it might save you at a time where you would've died normally.. For example, in Freya hard mode (which we just did, so thats why I'm using this as an example) - You'll get A LOT damage from Detonating Lashers when they die, and if you pop Survival Instincts right before they die that might save you (I didn't die unless we wiped on all our tries, where a lot other classes had a much harder time staying alive).

And regarding your glyphs, yeah I totally forgot that.

The best glyphs are Glyph of Rip, Glyph of Shred and Glyph of Savage Roar. Some guy did math on this, and proved it (read the math in the link I gave you). Same goes for ArPen vs. hit and agility.

And yes, of course I'm using Shred for combo points, but you still need to keep the mangle debuff up, therefore around 10% of your total dmg is gonna be mangle (if I remember right from Recount :p)

Your rotation looks good..! My basic rules are having SR up all the time, mangle, and bleeds as much as I can, while also use Ferocious bite, plus not overlapping bleeds with eachother, since that'll waste ticks

About Infected Wounds - Warriors provide Thunder Clap, which gives the same debuff, and they don't need to spend talents to use it
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Marignome Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:21 am

Hi there
inb4 fanthom;
You should use Berserk when your trinkets are up (or if you know your gonna get some kinda dmg buff)^^

Marignome
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Hmmm

Post  Kiree Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:42 am

Yeah...thats is true, ill get rid of IW for sure now and go for Survival and Charge now
About Mangle...ofc I refresh it as well,have one more point for disposal now so I go for it;)

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:44 am

Kiree wrote:Yeah...thats is true, ill get rid of IW for sure now and go for Survival and Charge now
About Mangle...ofc I refresh it as well,have one more point for disposal now so I go for it;)

If you take 3/5 in Furor, you'll have 2 more points Smile

No need for 5/5 in Furor
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 am

Fanthom wrote:Haha yeah, I know survival instincts is a discussed subject.. But HELL, it's only 1 point, and it might save you at a time where you would've died normally.. For example, in Freya hard mode (which we just did, so thats why I'm using this as an example) - You'll get A LOT damage from Detonating Lashers when they die, and if you pop Survival Instincts right before they die that might save you (I didn't die unless we wiped on all our tries, where a lot other classes had a much harder time staying alive).

Signed!
I use a battlemaster trinket in so many fights simply for this reason. One talent point for a battlemasters, yes please.
I still dont agree with hit, sure on a spreadsheet its less dps increase than arp, but what happens when a bleed misses, or a shread, you slow down CP generation, possibly meaning SR falls off or something like that, I can never imagine any situation where a miss is acceptable on the basis that the ones that hit, will hit harder.:/

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:50 am

Ronab wrote:
Fanthom wrote:Haha yeah, I know survival instincts is a discussed subject.. But HELL, it's only 1 point, and it might save you at a time where you would've died normally.. For example, in Freya hard mode (which we just did, so thats why I'm using this as an example) - You'll get A LOT damage from Detonating Lashers when they die, and if you pop Survival Instincts right before they die that might save you (I didn't die unless we wiped on all our tries, where a lot other classes had a much harder time staying alive).

Signed!
I use a battlemaster trinket in so many fights simply for this reason. One talent point for a battlemasters, yes please.
I still dont agree with hit, sure on a spreadsheet its less dps increase than arp, but what happens when a bleed misses, or a shread, you slow down CP generation, possibly meaning SR falls off or something like that, I can never imagine any situation where a miss is acceptable on the basis that the ones that hit, will hit harder.:/

Well, the reason that hit isn't very important is that you'll only lose around 10% energy of the normal cost when your attack misses, and if you're good at keeping your stuff up, misses wont be an issue, unless of course, you got so much miss that 1/10 of your attacks will miss... Only then it starts to be bothering
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Changes

Post  Kiree Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 am

Hey guys,

I made some gem and enchant changes...still workin on it,talents as well
Im sry for the gear but the guild isnt raiding atm,Im doin what I can to improve myself
U can check armory for changes.
Thx for all the help my friends

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 am

Kiree wrote:Hey guys,

I made some gem and enchant changes...still workin on it,talents as well
Im sry for the gear but the guild isnt raiding atm,Im doin what I can to improve myself
U can check armory for changes.
Thx for all the help my friends

Seems better now yeh, you just need to change your gem in weapon, chest and legs - And then change Glyph of Mangle to Glyph of Rip
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 am

your spec is good now, but u have currently 2 purple gems, one orange, and one prismatic..
all u need to activate your meta gem is your prismatic gem, which is put in a socket where no socketbonus is needed.(+10 stats) any reason for this?
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) Empty Gems

Post  Kiree Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 am

Yeah,

So far I know I need 2 blue gems and one yellow to activate my meta.
The additional beltbuckle was for prisma and at that time I didnt have my plus 10 stats on chest I went for plus ten on that gem till I get my stats on chest.I have it now so im goin to change it.

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next