Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined)

5 posters

Go down

Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) Empty Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined)

Post  Fanthom Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:34 pm

General information:

Characters name: Fanthom
Class: Druid, Feral
Race: Night Elf
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: Slightly over 100 days
Profesions and level of professions: Enchanting (380/450). I'm going to level this up soon - Herbalism (13/75). I'm also going to level this up soon Wink.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes it's completely stable. MS in raids is around 70.

What other characters do you have?
I have a horde shadowpriest at lvl 70 on Stormscale.
Then I have a mage and a shaman between lvl 50-60 on Khadgar.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - No, I have guitar lessons 8 o' clock
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - I will be able to attend raids sometimes on fridays, but not always - If I'm available on a given friday, I will be able to raid till as late as needed
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes, I will be able to raid till as late as needed
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
- In vanilla WoW, I cleared:
* ZG
* Onyxia
* MC
* BWL
* AQ20
* and up to Twins in AQ40

- In TBC, I didn't do much raiding. I stopped playing WoW for 1 year, and when I came back I only cleared:
* Kara
* Gruul
* ZA
* TK

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

I'm currently in <Danish Raiders>, which is a guild for danes [now I'm sure you haven't thought that out? x)]. My present guild doesn't live up to my demands for a good raiding guild, and therefore I'm seeking a more serious raiding environment where I can be challenged on raids, and still have fun while doing so. I believe Eternals can offer me that.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Feral druids have been significantly improved in WotLK, and are able to both provide a high, stable dps in kitty, and also be a fine tank in bear. The 5% crit chance from LoTP is also worth mentioning, as it will add a good bunch of dps to the raid. It also gives 4% heal and 8% mana each time you crit with ranged or melee (can only occur once every 6th second), and thats definately a nice boost to the raid too.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Well as it is now, there actually is one thing I would like changed - The design of the catform and bearform. Compared to other classes, who look shinier for each new epic they get, druids will always look the same.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I can add a serious raider, who knows how to play his class and learns very quickly. While not raiding, I can provide to an active guild chat, and have fun with other members Smile.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

As I already stated in the "Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?" section, I think Eternals a serious raiding guild, where I can be challenged on raids, and have fun with other members of the guild Smile
Besides this, I have 3 IRL friends in Eternals. Marignome, Natulini and Everheal.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My name is Oskar, I'm 17 years old and live in Denmark with my parents and two younger siblings. My interests beside WoW, is playing guitar, have fun and getting drunk ^^. Currently I'm in highschool on my second year, and of course I got homework to do, but well, that shouldn't stop me from raiding Very Happy
I don't have any job at the moment.

Additional information which you would like to name?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Fanthom - My armory link (sometimes you will see me wear my tanking equipment, else I'll be wearing my dps equipment.

Well, I'm looking forward to hear from you, and if there should be anything you'd like to ask me, feel free to do so.

Sincerely,
Oskar / Fanthom

Last edited by Fanthom on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined) Empty Re: Fanthom - Feral Druid (Declined)

Post  Natulini Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Friendly guy, good player and an excelent tank that does his job, his gear isnt the best yet as he dinged not too long ago but well.. gear shouldnt be a problem when he got the skills in my opinion.
I'd like to give him my vote.

Good luck with the application mate.

cheers natulini albino

Natulini
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:00 pm

The problem here, is we're trialing a bear atm, and I cant see space for another, so for this application to be considered further, we have to look at it from entirly a melee dps PoV, and ill admit, we're very full on melee too. Ofc druids can respec into many roles, so other trees could be an option if they ever appeal to you. Either way, we'll get back to you soon.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Alright. Unfortunate but understandable of course Smile. I'm not really interested in respeccing to tree, since I'm very happy about being feral at the moment. About dps or tank, It's all up to you, if you get an open spot in either one of them.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hear from you again.

/Fan
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Good luck with the application!

What's your priest's name on Stormscale? I moved this char (horde lolol, I'm trolling Eternals <3) from Stormscale myself, and still have a druid on Stormscale... Maybe I know you Very Happy

As long as you're not Whootlol or Nickmyluts... Very Happy But you defo can't be Tuska Wink
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:13 am

Haha.. well actually I haven't really been active on my priest, so it's very unlikely you know it. I leveled it with 4 IRL friends whom of 3 quitted WoW and the fourth have just made a character on Ghostlands, so I decided to instead focus on my druid, 'cause I have 6 IRL friends on Ghostlands.
Sorry to disappoint you Wink.
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Not to be bugging you or anything, but I was wondering if you'd come to a decision yet? :-)

Last edited by Fanthom on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Itsybitsy Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Sorry, I seem to be the only one on today.

I'll try and catch the others tomorrow and will let you know.
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 am

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to apply. At the moment we cant fit in another bear, and we'd struggle to find room for a kittykat. So we'll have to decline. However as you do have a few friends in the guild you would be welcome to join as a social and fill in at any raids where we're short for numbers. Or do 10mans. The choice is yourse.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Hey there.

Well thanks for offering me the social spot, but I'd rather try and find another raiding guild if you don't have a spot for me at the moment.

Good luck in the future, see ya around Wink
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum