Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined)

+2
Hendie
Mónachus
6 posters

Go down

Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) Empty Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined)

Post  Mónachus Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:50 am

General information:

Characters name: Mónachus

Class: Resto Druid

Race: Night Elf

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=M%C3%B3nachus when i posted this it came up with an error so if it dosen't work post a reply sorry Razz

UI screenshot:

Played Time on your character: 43 days, but i only had 3 days playing time before i went into Wotlk use to play a hunter in BC.

Profesions and level of professions: I have 450 Herb/Alc to make flasks and mana pots for raids Smile

Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes i have a stable internet connection i never DC in raids, average MS is 150

What other characters do you have? I have a level 78 mage on bloodfeather, 75 hunter on ghostlands and a 70 rogue on lightinings blade

Raid times and Experience: 10 OS - Cleared, 25 OS - Cleared, 10 EoE - Cleared, 25 EoE - Cleared, 10 Naxx - Cleared, 25 Naxx - Cleared, 10 VoA - Cleared, 25 VoA - Cleared, Ulduar 10 - 10/14, 25 Ulduar i have done flame lev and freya.

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (If im on all night long haha Smile, but i do have a girlfriend i need to pay attention to aswell over the weekends Smile.)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (All night long also im not sad, if im not with girlfriend Smile.)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? Kara - Cleared, ZA - Cleared, Grull - Cleared, BT - Cleared, MH - 4/5, SSC - 3 bosses and TK 3 bosses also

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode? Sadly i have not done any bosses on hard mode but have got up to mimmy on 10 man ulduar, and only done freya and flame lev on normal 25 man Sad

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future - I tend to stack Spirit and Spellpower for raid healing as i need a good mp5 to keep me going threwout a long incounter and the spellpower to up the healing on my hots to conserve my mana pool.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants. Other then my cape, chest and shoulders i have the best enchants on my gear for druids (soon shoulders need rep and will replace enchants on chest and cape now i have 2k gold Smile) the gems i use are yellow - int, blue - Spirit, Red - sp.

What glyphs are you using and why? Glyph of swiftmending - I use this to save me rehotting the target and saves you spending useless mana, very helpful glyph. Glyph of lifebloom - the extra tic of 340 healing is a great boost and also saves some mana, and Glyph of nourish when i am asked to spam heal a tank aka patchwork or when a main healer hits the deck. Minors are glyph of rebirth, Glyph of the wild, and glyph of dash.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs? I have off spec tanking gear but i only have the threat generation for naxx 10 so quiet useless Razz i also have a boomkin set where i can do 3.5 DPS in ulduar 10 man

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? Lucky i have alc but yes if u need me to reroll something else i will.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? Last Wish - Guild split off to make risen.
Risen - got hacked and quit game for a while.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? My class is very good for raid healing and for some extra support on a MT with a few hots on him, druids come with a nice healing buff with there tree form and can be very usefull in raids.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could? Tree form i like to be a pirate lol Razz

What do you think you can add to Eternals? I can heal well under pressure and able to think on my feet and learn tatics fast.

What do you think Eternals can do for you? Offer me a good community and also show me the rest of the raid content.

Personal infomation; Jake Tolhurst, age 17, England Kent, Wow and my girlfriend? lol, Wow before family and jobs Razz i don't work and familys never stop me.

Additional information which you would like to name? I know my gears not exactly the best but ask Borrismorris in the guild my gear dosen't reflect my skill. thanks for reading my application and hope to hear from you soon Smile

Mónachus

Back to top Go down

Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined) Empty Re: Mónachus Resto Druid (Declined)

Post  Hendie Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 am

Please explain your meta choice and also your gem choices of why you have not gemmed for full power, i pressume you have reasoning for this ?

Also your exp in ulduar isnt great which relflects in your gear being mostly all from nax.

Hendie
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jantimir Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 am

ure SoH rep isn't maxed, heck not even honored. are u working on this?

also u haven't maxed ure enchants on ure cloak and chest, any reason?
Jantimir
Jantimir
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mónachus Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:38 am

Im working on my Sons of Hodir Rep now Yes i wish i had bothered with it earlier and also i have changed my meta gem and belt gem before i applied :S obviously it hasn't changed yet. i usually gem to fit sockets so i get the bonus off the gear. My chest enchant and cloak isn't maxed which i am sorry about ill change that when i log on thanks for the comments. Yes i haven't got the most experiance in Ulduar but i learn fast and my gear dosen't reflect on my healing at the moment. **Edit** just changed enchant on my chest to +10 and cape to +23 haste

Mónachus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hendie Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 am

Mónachus wrote:Im working on my Sons of Hodir Rep now Yes i wish i had bothered with it earlier and also i have changed my meta gem and belt gem before i applied :S obviously it hasn't changed yet. i usually gem to fit sockets so i get the bonus off the gear. My chest enchant and cloak isn't maxed which i am sorry about ill change that when i log on thanks for the comments. Yes i haven't got the most experiance in Ulduar but i learn fast and my gear dosen't reflect on my healing at the moment. **Edit** just changed enchant on my chest to +10 and cape to +23 haste

In all decent application, average gear and dodgey gems, seems to be working on improving their gear tho.

Word of advise it doesnt take more than 10 mins research to know that gemming spell full spellpower is the prefered stat for a resto druid.

Hendie
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mónachus Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 am

i know spellpower is the most important stat and on that other druid Atree she has got only abit more then me, but also got questioned for having to many spellpower gems in her gear. I guess she has better gear then me but i usually go for Spellpower Haste spirit int thats my choice and by my gear and gems i thought that reflected

Mónachus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hendie Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:24 am

Mónachus wrote:i know spellpower is the most important stat and on that other druid Atree she has got only abit more then me, but also got questioned for having to many spellpower gems in her gear. I guess she has better gear then me but i usually go for Spellpower Haste spirit int thats my choice and by my gear and gems i thought that reflected

No they get questioned for NOT having enough spell power gems.

Hendie
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mónachus Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:32 am

well if thats 1 of the issues i am going to change my +16 int and spirit gems into Spell power Smile

Mónachus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mónachus Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 pm

i guess im not good enough ill leave it for now Smile sorry for bothering you

Mónachus

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 pm

you're mostly just spamming rejuv (especially with T8 4-set) and wild growth, any other type of healing is inferior atm, I used regrowth and lifebloom mostly until I found out it has a very crappy output compared to those 2 button-spam =)

so haste is pretty useless to gem for, just go pure SP. Smile

oh, and use idol of rejuv instead of the lifebloom one, since Rejuv is your #1 healing spell, and you nearly don't use lifebloom due to its mana inefficiency Smile
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:42 pm

your talent seems fine, just wondering why u glyphed for nourish, when u dont have any points in tranquil spirit, is there any other glyphs than nourish, and lifebloom u would choose?
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mónachus Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 am

i glyphed norish for the simple fact if im raid healing i need a quick but effective heal to get them back on there feet norish is a fast casting and mana effition spell where as hots take time to get the player back up again.

Mónachus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:09 am

dont forget swiftmend, and nature's swiftness, but u dident answer my question, is there any other glyphs, than lifebloom and nourish, which would give u more effective healing? Smile
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Hykos Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:47 am

Hello!

Running a quick ruler (is that even an expression?) over your gear and talents, it looks ok. Although I do have a few worries ... Firstly, ALWAYS gem spell power, no matter how good your gear is although that's already been covered. Your glyphs are a bit poor - Nourish and Lifebloom are pretty much wasted Druid glyphs. GoGo Innervate (!) and Wild Growth yo, much better matey. Other than that, your talent spec seems to be something confused between PvE and PvP. Natural Perfection over Revitalise? Nature's Reach? 375 Haste is insanely high for a Druid too, although not a major problem as you haven't specced for Celestial Focus.

I dunno, it doesn't seem like much thought or research has gone into your character as there's been a lot you've had to change. Doesn't bode well for me personally, but then we are short of Resto Druids (I think?).
Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:28 am

i am sorry but i am going to decline your application, based on some worrying answers and choices that shows me that your playstyle does not optimize what a resto druid can output.
gl with finding a suiting guild for you.
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down