Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined)

3 posters

Go down

Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) Empty Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined)

Post  Chizina Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:11 am

General information:

Characters name: Chizina
Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf
Armory link:
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character:
Profesions and level of professions: 450 Jewelcraft and Alchemist
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): yes i have a stable 10mgb connection and a new build pc for playing on Smile

What other characters do you have? i have a 73 mage - 34 rouge and some other low alts, i make alot of work whit my druid so dont have time to play so many chars at the same time Smile

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No - yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No - no (only some weeks)
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No - yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No - yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write lastest time you could raid till here) Yes i can raid to 03.00 server time if needed
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here) yes i can raid to 03.00 server time if needed
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No - yes i can raid to 00.00 server time

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? yes i have played before WotLK i have done alot of black temple and other instans,, never reallly done much out of sunwell but i have alot experience og blacktemple, kara, grull, zul aman and other things.

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode? i have dont alot of ulduar 10 and 25 in my time as a wow player.. done almost everything you can i ulduar Smile so but if you need some more information about it the you can see my achiments and things.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future. I play resto druid right now, and i have startet to collect some gear from my frost and from our icc 10 mans run right now. Alof of my gear has alot of mp5, but i think it workes very good for me to keep my mana over long fights, offcourse i have alot of spirit also, but not many druids have alot of mp5, but i like it and i can keep my mana in all fights. I have not a sinkel gear item under 245, so i my gear is not so bad but not the best yet, i always have alot of gems in my bank because i hate ppl not putting the right gems in gear and enchants, so i can always keep my gear to the highest level whit alot of gems and enchant mats in my bank.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
I have alot of spell power, haste, spirit and some int gems in my gear, the haste i get whit gems is because normaly im a raid healer, and then i need to use alot of hots, so i need to cast em fast, and then whit all my haste it workes good whit my glyph, (Rapid of rejuvenation) and again the spirit/spellpower in my gems is just for overall healing i can give in long fights and short fights.

What glyphs are you using and why?
1. Glyph of rejuvenation - use it because when i raid heal i need my hots to tick/goes faster and then i can use my haste more effective
2. Glyph of Nourish - I need that one for my raid heal also because of all my hots im useing
3. Glyph of innervate - Need that for long fights not for my self, but i love to help other healers to keep mana to the last in fights where a fight normaly is won Smile

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs? I have feral tank as offspec and have good gear in it. I have tanked 5 bosses in icc 10 mans, and i have alot of traning tanking as feral so that is a very good offspec for me 2 have.. I have alot of icc boomking gear also in bank, and can play that as good as my heal spec. (i will change to what guild need most on raids ofcause)

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? I have Jewelcraft and Alchemist and i will be willing to change if ppl can tell me and prove is better yes, but i like it for raids and play style whit that professions.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? I am in De Danske Tempelridder now and i have been in that guild for long, not really a guild leaver, in this guild i am raid leader on every 10 mans raid we are doing, and i do know tacs and have watch tacs for all bosses in icc and other instans. The reason why i want to try something els is the time we use in raid, it has not been much in a long time, and i want to go on whit bosses and trying to get a spot on 25 mans raids whit a guild (prefer not a pug) And then i have been playing whit some players from eternals in pugs / dailys and things, and i have never been meeting a guy/girl being rude to me or ppl i know, so i think i can be fine is this guild Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? I can play all 3 spec my druid can do, but prefer Resto, thats the spec my gear is the best in and i love to be a healer because i can fell like being the day safer in a boss fight, and i work very well in teams whit other healers.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could? Uhh.. that was a hard one.. mmh. i would love to have a peance instead og my healing touch Smile hehe.

What do you think you can add to Eternals? I can bring my humor, helpness to ppl and alot of focus play.

What do you think Eternals can do for you? I think you can be the guild i will be looking forward to meet and play whit many good ppl, and then you can help me being the best druid on server Smile hehe

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding? My name is Jesper Nielsen i live in Denmark, i am 24 years old and i play some volleyball every Tuesday evening, i work whit a computer company in denmark but have been working on farms years ago. i have a very understanding girlfreind there dont say things so i cant play. She is a student and have alot of homework.

Additional information which you would like to name? mmh.. i would just say i hope you will read the things i wrote and then maybe be getting back to me whit some good things and if you have any thing to ask me about feel free too shoot Smile

Chizina

Back to top Go down

Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) Empty sry miss my armory link

Post  Chizina Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:12 am

here it is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Chizina

Chizina

Back to top Go down

Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) Empty Re: Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined)

Post  Léonál Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 am

not got a screenshot of your UI?

Can you also explain your talent choices please

Léo

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:28 am

first druid i've seen who dont use glyph of swiftmend ^^ and i'd drop all the SP-spi gems, and get SP-Haste gems until 865 haste.
and drop imp tranquility and get 2/2 nature's grace.

im going to have to decline you, hope you find a raiding guild who suits ur raidtimes.
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Chizina 80 resto Druid (Declined) Empty wrong?

Post  Chizina Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 am

Np.

But try see whit tigertank in your guild i dont see that glyph either.. but np.. thx for reading it

Chizina

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:57 am

dw, i'm gonna slap tigertanks silly danish head, and make him swap it ^^
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down