Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined)

+6
Killwolf
Thesage
Rigsby
Desulól
Fanthom
Lickmytotem
10 posters

Go down

Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Empty Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined)

Post  Lickmytotem Sat May 09, 2009 10:10 am

General information:

Characters name:Lickmytotem
Class:Shaman
Race:Draenei
Armory link: cant find myself on armory atm, becouse im newly transfered here.
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character: 41 days.
Profesions and level of professions: Engineering 450, Mining 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes, 100 MS max.

What other characters do you have?
Warrior lvl 72, Dk lvl 71, and mage 70

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No Probably
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No NO
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No Probably
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No NO
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write lastest time you could raid till here) YES, to 06.00
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here) YES, to 06.00
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No Probably

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Nah, i didnt roll this char in TBC. But i know most of the raids ye.
Character specific questions: Duel speced shaman, main spec elemental but willing to go resto aswell...thought it whould be usfully sometimes, which it showed up to be.

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
Hit capped, ofc i went for hit when i wasnt hit caped instead of spell power/crit etc. but all my gems are now spell power/crit becouse my gear itself gets me hit capped.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
mainly spell power/crit gems, and as much spell power enchants as you can get.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of flame shock, glyph of lava burst, glyph of totem of wrath.
they are usfull when raiding.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
ye i do have offspec gear for resto, which is quiet good...im fully epiced in enhance aswell...but its mainly naxx and heroic epics.
We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? gah i have engineering :S and mining, but i guess i cud reroll mining for something else yer.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? aint been in any guilds on the server yet, as im newly transfered.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? mainly for elemental shamans, is totems, raid crit chance increase, and nice dps aswell.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
if i cud id let them get as Op as they cud get. and 1 shoot Lich king tbh. that wont happen, but the question was if you cud, so why not answer it with the thruth? Smile

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
i think whould fill out another dps spot in raids, if u needed. and im a nice and mature guy, always doing the best for the guild.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Be friendly, and enjoi raids...

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Anthon, i live in sweden, im 16 years old, and i play table tennis, football, and streethockey, and ofc hanging out with m8s.

Additional information which you would like to name? Always prepared to raids with everything you need, and ofc ill do whatever you say if i need too Smile

Lickmytotem

Back to top Go down

Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Empty Re: Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined)

Post  Fanthom Sat May 09, 2009 10:59 am

We raid 6 days a week, with saturday as offday. You can only, for sure, make 1 of these raids, when 4-5 is minimum
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Empty Reply

Post  Lickmytotem Sat May 09, 2009 11:07 am

no for sure 2 days a week, and probably another 1-3

Lickmytotem

Back to top Go down

Post  Lickmytotem Sat May 09, 2009 11:16 am

after this week, i can go hardcore raiding for 10 weeks, every day i can raid to very late.

Lickmytotem

Back to top Go down

Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Empty Re: Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined)

Post  Fanthom Sat May 09, 2009 11:19 am

Lickmytotem wrote:after this week, i can go hardcore raiding for 10 weeks, every day i can raid to very late.

Well saturday is our offday, that's why I said you could only make 1. But yeah, that was all I had to point out :-)
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lickmytotem Sat May 09, 2009 11:20 am

i see...but next week, i can go hardcore raiding every day at the week...for 10 weeks

Lickmytotem

Back to top Go down

Post  Desulól Sat May 09, 2009 11:30 am

and then what after 10 weeks? scratch
Desulól
Desulól
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sat May 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Lickmytotem wrote: and ofc ill do whatever you say if i need too Smile

Oh really Razz

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Sat May 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Tightbriefs wrote:
Lickmytotem wrote: and ofc ill do whatever you say if i need too Smile

Oh really Razz

I just knew you'd comment on that.
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lickmytotem Sat May 09, 2009 1:18 pm

hehe ok, mabye not ¨¨Whatever¨¨ you like Razz

Lickmytotem

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Sat May 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Since you, and i, cannot find you on the armoury, please post your raiding spec.

Also, how do you justify your glyphs and spec, and what changes would you make, if any?
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Lickmytotem- Elemental Shaman (Declined) Empty reply

Post  Lickmytotem Sun May 10, 2009 1:02 am

i mainly raid as elemental if not needed as resto, if needed as resto ofc i go as resto. Glyph of lava burst: increased crit damage by lava busrt by 10%, and ofc it always crits when flame shock is up...and thats mainly why i picked glyph of flame shock...cos the flame shock lasts 6 more seconds, and even if you cast lava burst it wont disapeer off the target. glyph of totem of wrath: gives you 30% of the spell power the totem has, as a buff for 5 minutes...and the totem doesnt have to be used you can still have the buff.

Lickmytotem

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Sun May 10, 2009 2:40 am

Did u transfer from lightbringer?
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tíddles Sun May 10, 2009 5:47 am

I was thinking that too, i recognise your name Razz
Tíddles
Tíddles
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Sun May 10, 2009 7:52 am

Thesage wrote:Since you, and i, cannot find you on the armoury, please post your raiding spec.

Also, how do you justify your glyphs and spec, and what changes would you make, if any?

This page would be handy to use, so you can show exactly where you put your talentpoints in. Smile
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Léonál Sun May 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Maybe build your spec on the wowhead website, put the link in so we can see ^

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Lickmytotem wrote:i mainly raid as elemental if not needed as resto, if needed as resto ofc i go as resto. Glyph of lava burst: increased crit damage by lava busrt by 10%, and ofc it always crits when flame shock is up...and thats mainly why i picked glyph of flame shock...cos the flame shock lasts 6 more seconds, and even if you cast lava burst it wont disapeer off the target. glyph of totem of wrath: gives you 30% of the spell power the totem has, as a buff for 5 minutes...and the totem doesnt have to be used you can still have the buff.

You havent really answered either question. Please follow subeams link and post an example of your raiding spec. With regards the glyphs, what priority would you place each glyph in from best to last and, as a subtle hint, are there any other glyphs you would consider, or have rejected, with justification.

Additionally, what is your standard rotation? How might your gear level affect this, and how do you ensure youre maxing your dps?
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Sun May 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Hey, we've decided to decline your application on the grounds of avoided unasnwered questions and an apparant lack of class knowledge, best of luck in your search for a raiding guild.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down