Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted)

+2
Itsybitsy
Nymphetamyne
6 posters

Go down

Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) Empty Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted)

Post  Nymphetamyne Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:22 pm

General information:

Characters name: Nymphetamyne
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 50
Profesions and level of professions: Enchanting, Mining
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): YES

What other characters do you have?

Shaman lvl 80 , Hunter lvl 80 , 2x Rogue lvl 70 , Druid lvl 70 , Mage lvl 64 , Warrior lvl 64

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (I can stay all time)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yeso (I can stay all time)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

A bit of Sunwell, BT, MHyjal, TK, SSC, a lot of hc's and more dungeons .. a long time ago :p

Nax (hc+10) + Satharion (hc+10) + Malygos (hc+10) + Archavon (hc+10) all done

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

BRB was my last Guild, they were limited to one team with 25 ppl, the others are just for replacement..
They already have 4 shamans and therefore I have been removed.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Elemental shaman is one of the best races in range DPS; means a lot for me, i spend more time in game to create a great gear and more other things..
Also i have a great PC, works verry good and I can hold on until the last moment.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Nymphetamyne
http://www.xfire.com/profile/csqyu/

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Neither.. what can i say about my elemental Shaman, i love my class and I know my ability! I lose more time in game cause i like to play with my friends and makeing new friends..!
In this race i can find 2 chinds of dps, range and melee.. and another wanderful speck of healing but like i said, the elemental is my favorite speck.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

If I'l be accepted in comunity, for me ... the guild will have priority, I'l do my best helping my friends and team.
I will try to be active and listen all time , I'm also prepared for any events and have on me the best chinds of foods, elixirs ore potions..and I'l never let you down!

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Eternals is a very good team and as everyone know, in wow you can not do anything without a good team, real friends..

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Hey there, my name is Alex, have 21, I'm from Romania and as you can see I play wow :p , I'm crazy after this game and only LAG can stop me affraid but stay calm have strong connection What a Face

Additional information which you would like to name?

If you luck on my profile ore armory u will se my activity.. I learn and have experience .. i know more tactics, i'm already finnish with 10 and 25 hc raids.
On 25 heroic I killed: Kel'thuzad, Satharion and Malygos and Wintergrasp boss
You have nothing to be afraid, if i'l be accepted u will see, I'm a great player!
Thank you for your time and I can be found in game every day.. u must only wisper ore mail me, goodbye Eternals!
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) Empty Re: Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted)

Post  Itsybitsy Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:26 am

Your build looks fine (as far my understanding of shammeys goes).

I have 2 questions:

1) Do you also have a healing kit?

2) How would you feel if we would to you to raids as a healer?
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted) Empty Re: Shaman Elemental - Nymphetamyne (Accepted)

Post  Nymphetamyne Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 am

I'm prepared for Range DPS.
Hmmm.. I have experience on resto and also have T7 Armor + imba Belt and another 5 items for this speck (Restoration), if u need me on resto is a little difficult for the moment cause my mana regen is low for 25hc but I'l work on this.. and dont forgot: elemental is my gun Exclamation
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:48 am

What is your stat priority when gearing yourself?

What rotation do you use?

What glyphs do you use?

What other random question will i ask next?
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Krio Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:06 am

Can you crit for 270k using chain lightning?

Krio
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphetamyne Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 pm

For me the idea with gear is on place two, it is important to successfully finish what we proposed if all members knows the rules; of course the gear make big things and all of us.. we are happy when we get something but the key to success is to work in group.

At started
I decided to reduce all that means: defence, resists ore else.. and make big CRIT+SPELL and REGEN (Haste+Hit is verry important here)
When my gear was lower I used glyph for reduce mana cost on Lightning Bolt but now my gear generate more mana standing and casting so i use other glyphs for PVE raidings like:
Glyph of Chain Lightning - major , Glyph of Lava - major , Glyph of Flametongue Weapon - major; this are verry importants for me cause i get a bonus crit+spell power and aditional target from CL.
Minors glyphs for elemental are desirable: i ue glyph of Water Shield + Water Breathing and Water Walking (3 minors)

Before starting a finght shamans are be great to establish who pop first heroism and what totems they use cause if we have another elemental only one use Totem of wrath and the other win DPS with the aoe totem, if we have more shamans we get mana+hp /s and alot of resists like fire and frost; I can handle very well in this chapter with my totems ore friend totems.

When i start dps, dependes how many shamans we are u will ses always: Strenght of earth totem ore Stoneskin Totem + Totem of wrath + Mana spring + Wrath of air (haste for me and casters) so will be great..

I use this combination:
• On single target - 1 max 2x Lightning Bolt + Chain Light => flame Shock + Lava Burst
• On spot - I start always with SKULL so i use: 1x Lightning Bolt + Chain Lightning and again! Also I can start with: Elemental Mastery + Chain Lightning => Lightning Bolt + Chain L., are be another option (CD rules)
• Few shocks sometime to obtain again the crit of CL like 8 krits in 1-1,5 seconds..
•Trinket all time (2mins CD)
•Heroism + Trinket all time
king

Last edited by Nymphetamyne on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphetamyne Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:19 pm

Krio wrote:

Can you crit for 270k using chain lightning?

I forgot u Razz come with me and i'l show u live my crits in few hc's if u want!
Bye
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 am

What are your feelings on the Glyph of Flame Shock?
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphetamyne Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:10 am

Yea, works well.. with that glyph i can make bonus dps cause persist on target and have crit all time for lava burst.. is not a bad idea; is pathetic that we have only 3 major glyphs ..
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:14 am

So given the choice, which 3 major glyphs would you choose?
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphetamyne Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:33 am

Lol Razz I already tested, the best is with Glyph of Chain Lightning, Glyph of Lava, Glyph of Flametongue Weapon
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Against what did you test?
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphetamyne Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:57 am

I will explayn again, Glyph of Flame Shock and the 0/5 points in shocks tallents are for PVP; with this glyph I can play with a target verry well so in this area works fine cause I don't need Glyph of Chain Lightning; but in PVE have more targets and I can not allow points in shocks CD and that means i will lose more time putting that cursed on all targets; if this is the problem i can use Searing Totem ore Magma Totem and i will compensates dmg or you can request me to change one glyph with Glyph of Flame Shock. If I'm wrong, I ask forgiveness, always I'm willing to make changes if the performance increase.
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Glyph of flame shock is not a pvp glyph. Reverberation is a worthless talent. Flame shock and lava burst on a boss fight comprise of 40% of your total damage. Without this glyph you waste ~3 times as many GCD's refreshing flame shock than you should. It is the single most important glyph in the elemental rotation.

You speak a lot about pve being against more than 1 target, by and large this is true but not for boss fights. Glyph of chain lightning is indeed useful against packs of 4, but only because of the additional overload proc chance, the damage the 4th jump itself causes is negligable.

Against a stand alone boss (which 95% of them are) glyph of chain lightning is useless, whereas flame shock is essential.
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:18 pm

elementallol

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphetamyne Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:08 pm

I know that losing DMG, Suspect I can not say that glyph is bad; probably i'm going now to change
Thx again.
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Thesage will get back to you soon.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphetamyne Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Ok, thankyou.
Nymphetamyne
Nymphetamyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:53 am

Accepted on trial.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:39 am

Why does the title say declined then? :p

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 am

Lol, do you know what, I'm such a tard.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down