Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) Empty Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted)

Post  joik Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:30 am

General information:

Characters name: Joik
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei ofc
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 67 days
Profesions and level of professions: JC 401 enchanting 413
Do you have a stable internet connection: not realy, get internet from the ppl i rent at and its really bad sometimes, trying 2 get a cable up 2 them for more stable connection and if that doesnt work ill get my own payed internet (im not at home atm so right now i have desent connection) average ms 150

What other characters do you have?

druid/warrior/DK/Mage/warlock/priest between lvl 40-80 but just dont get the same thrill as i do with shaman outa those classes

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - yes
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Kara and Gruul cleared, anything else the circle of trust tryed ended with wipes and huge repair bills, not my fault Smile

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

first guild i join was drizzit's low lvl pvp guild, we had a lot of fun but after a while i desided 2 lvl higher than 39, at 60 i left and join the cirlce of trust a nice guild but even tho we raided a lot we never made it passed kara and gruul, its pretty much the same at 80 and im hungry for more raiding and hc's, will miss the old guild and friends i made in it but after a year its clear it will never become a serious raid guild.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

enhance shaman give nice buffs for melees and im good at removing poison and dieseases even while fighting, actualy i found that enhance shaman come up short in fights that need aoe and better on boss fights, dont really see any strengths over other classes, i think all specs and classes are good if played right

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

more aoe, only got fire totems and they will oom us very fast, and some kind of defense against stun for pvp Smile

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

i am good raider that can follow tactics very well and learn from my mistakes, im not a talker (unless im tired), im very patient with ppl thats still learning so i dont go crazy after a few wipes

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

hope eternal will finally allow me 2 do some serious raiding, i realy enjoy raiding and will join any raid even if i dont need any drops

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Paul-Rene age 23 live in Tromsø norway, pretty much play wow 24/7 dont work atm and rarely see my family and rl friends so almost always up for raiding

Additional information which you would like to name?

im kinda boring most of the time silent but hope thats not a problem...
also with all the DK's running around its really hard finding group as melee for hc's so been thinking about going resto again or even try elemental

joik

Back to top Go down

Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted) Empty Re: Shaman Enhancement - Joik (Accepted)

Post  Rigsby Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:25 am

On trial.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down