Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted)

5 posters

Go down

Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) Empty Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted)

Post  Victorwhitt Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:03 am

Character name:
Victorwhitt
Class:
Palidan – holy/retri
Race:
Human
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Victorwhitt
UI screenshot:
Cant make this atm, don’t have any word etc on my gamecomputer. I use standdard UI, with healbot as my raidgrid on top left. That gives me full vision of my char so I can move right, and full vision of DBM varning s etc.
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):
Don’t know tbh, to much! Have played since BC – but only learned the real wow when I entered Karazhan some time after.
Professions and level of professions:
Alchemist since lev 10, and reroll my herb to BS, in WOTLK.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
Yes

What other characters do you have?
I have a bank char on a fail warrior and a fail DK.. Well my son have a few of chars also  But the best are a lev 80 druid and a lev 80 priest, wich I borrow once a while.

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No
Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No
Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No
Sometimes – cant guarantee I can all days.
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No
Friday 19:30-02 or 03.. - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here)
Yes
Saturday 19:30- 02 or 03 - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here)
Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Cleared all BC raids – thou sunwell was a cheat – as I did at lev. 80.

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
Full clear of all 4 wings on 10, fail on LK and then summer came. Done Valitriha and Blood Council and Plauge on 25.
(on my sons priest have I done all wings and a few on HC – still not done LK on 25)

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
Have recently equiped the 264 items, and try them out against the t10 set. I have high prio on Haste, then Crit and then MP5. I like to cast fast HL when needed.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
My gems are Int when they fit or SP when they fit. I have gemmed for high Spell power so I have high spell power to use on the different healspells, so I don’t have to spam HL only. I don’t have a mana issue, and don’t see any point in only stacking Int. I have standard enchants, and use the stam/run speed on boots as the ½ sec run speed in Sindragosa can be handy.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of Holy Light, as the extra heal on melee can help in some situations.
Glyph of seal of Wisdom, as it make my spells less mana consuming
Glyph of Seal of Light, so when I use seal of Light my heals are bigger.

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
I have speced into the standard Tank heal, that can heal a lot in very little time. Allways use the Beacon on one tank and the shield on another, and constant keep FoL hots up.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
I have a retri set, gs is arround 54+ or 55+ (cant remember) Use it on trash or on Saurfang when there is enough heal around. I am ok experienced, but Holy is my nr. 1 prio, and is where I am absolutely best.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? I have Alchemist and BS – don’t need to gather anymore.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
At the moment I am in Twilight Dawn. It’s the leftovers from The Ashes. That guild got hacked, and 6 core players changed realm. Before The Ashes I was in Classic, until that guild was more or less dissolved a yea ago.
I want to leave as there is no chance Twilight Dawn will ever get a 25 man raid going.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
I am the core tankhealer, the one to blame if tank dies.. besides that I fill in the fast saving of other class´ in fights where a fast and high heal can save the life.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Is a hard one, I mean would like a raid heal, but that is coming, so a remove curse would be nice, when you get a curse and don’t have a druid/shammy heal (as mages usealy don’t think about decursing)

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I am a stable, reliable, and loyal guild member, there never complain over raidsetups or wipes or that. I can offer decent raid experience and class skills. I usually go and help others if the ask for it, and never take money for making stuff.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Tbh – I am a little afraid that you are over my usually league. I hope I can learn to become a even better player, and that I can learn to become a better healer. I hope to see LK go down with my Paladin.

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
Did meet Edyson yesterday – and talked about wow and guilds, and he asked me to write this application, as you needed a Holy Pali. I am sure he can tell about me, and my reputation. I don’t fear that. xD

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Im 40 years old, divorced and have a son, who live with me every other week. I work as leader of small communications agency, and sometimes I have to travel or have long meetings, will tell that in advance when I know its up. Sometimes my board or my director can freak out, and then I cant, that don’t happen so often thou.

Additional information which you would like to name?
I know I am way behind you guys when it come to gear, but I know the fights – and know my class, from the experience almost 4 years raiding have given me.

Victorwhitt

Back to top Go down

Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) Empty Re: Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted)

Post  Deadlysnake Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:41 am

oke i can vouch for this guy if you want Very Happy , heya vic, hwo ya doing m8.

Btw great and dedicated healer. From what i remember from classic, he was like online almost every evening, and he knew the fight real well

good luck btw

Deadlysnake
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted) Empty Re: Application - Victorwhitt Holy Paladin (Accepted)

Post  Potions Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 am

To find out your played time just type /played
Potions
Potions
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Victorwhitt Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 am

hey hey Deadly - thx for the kind words. Im good - been a nice summer, but now back at work. Good thing is WoW returning to normal i hope Smile

Yea - thx for the tip - and damn.. played 195 days.. how time pass so fast!!

Victorwhitt

Back to top Go down

Post  Edy Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 pm

I know him from classic and after is a good healer and is a good person is a big YES.

Edy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Accepted on trial Smile

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Victorwhitt Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:35 am

Awsome - thx Smile i whisper you when i come online.

Victorwhitt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down