Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

+5
Ragingal
Killwolf
Tyrex
Rigsby
Irudium
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 pm

I guess you'll have to see me in action ... But since im 2k rated in 3vs3 must mean something too . I have good perception and i know tactics and my dps will be fine .. I just dont know how can i prove myself otherwise .. If you know how i can prove it. Let me know Smile

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paladin, Retribution - Irudium (Declined)

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Irudium wrote:I guess you'll have to see me in action ... But since im 2k rated in 3vs3 must mean something too . I have good perception and i know tactics and my dps will be fine .. I just dont know how can i prove myself otherwise .. If you know how i can prove it. Let me know Smile

Let me rephrase that ...

I know most tactics, I can read up on heroic modes, its no problem for me I'm a quick learner..
All i want is to be given a chance, Is that wrong ?
Because I feel like i'm on a shooting range right now ? Do you feel me ?

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingal Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 pm

I do understand where your coming from. Unfortunatley your infamy has preceded you and this is probably why I'm raising the points that I am. I don't doubt you are a good player, and yeah, a 2k 3's rating is good, and credit to you for that, but I personly have seen many 'pro pvpers' be very average in a raid situation.
Ultimatley the decision on if you get a trial is not mine, I am just raising points that I think are valid
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Ok, I understand you completely, hehe. Yes, I used to be bad towards lower geared guys. But like i said Ragingal all that's changed now ..
Like I explained on previous posts.. My real life was messed up at that moment when i was "internet Bully" .. But i dont want to blame it on that, nor is this place to talk about it . Yeah i'm a changed man now.. I dont think we should mix real life problems with WoW . Thats what i did and i realised thats not good for myself..

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigthwind Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:31 pm

I think what Ragingal mean is that he saw this behaviour only two days ago again, and so did I, so how can u tell thats behind u?
Nigthwind
Nigthwind
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 pm

What behaviour, You mean the Raid rolling Boe that some of guys actually needed ? Yeah i was angry because i needed that ring but so did many of other people in that PuG... And i didnt know the pug rules were Raid rolling on all BoE ... Because it was not explained.. at least not to me .. And that wasnt raging as you might call it.. All i did was ask why is it being raid rolled ... if you think thats raging ... man ... You got it wrong ..

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigthwind Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 pm

tbh i don't want to get innvolved in this, but as i remember u kept on for a long time after asking about it.
Nigthwind
Nigthwind
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Well i kept on about it, because i dont think its a fair loot rule, thats all. Because I was only one brave enough to ask the question ?
It's not just me that needed that ring by the way.. If it was you needing on it, I believe you would be kinda set of too.. Wouldn't you.
After all I would rather fight for myself or for someone else who needs it, rather then some random pug selling it on trade for 9k gold .. Seems greedy to me .

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Ragingal wrote:Hai there, i dont really know enough about rets to comment on specs or gemming (although i do know that a ret pala should never loot DbW, regardless of the proc), so I'm going to come at this from a different angle.
I've pugged a few raids with you over the last few weeks on one of my alts, and my main concern is that you are very argumentative, is this just something that you do in pugs to gain notoriety? or is this just you? I ask because there are going to be nights in our raids where we have wipes, we are working on new heroic bosses in an attempt to progress at the moment and these things happen. What I wouldnt want is for people to start raging in vent, /ra and all the rest because things are not dying as this isnt of any assistance to our raids. Can you allay my concerns on this matter? I'm not looking to start an arguement here, I think its only fair that we address this issue as i'm sure the officers and rl's would not tolerate the attitude people see in pugs in a full guild run.

Yes, hello .. Btw, i found BiS site for retri paladin .. Here it is ..

http://retributionpaladins.com/retribution-paladins-best-in-slot-bis-gear/

Check the trinkets..

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanbo Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Dbw isn't on that list so I don't understand your point.... Al is 100% correct a ret should never roll on dbw, if your trying to point out that the sharpened twilight scale us now a bis for us which has arp then that is because the ap proc is so high, but still I'm not really sure what you are trying to prove with that post?
Sanbo
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:31 pm

And 600 str or haste or crit isnt good for pala ?

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:33 pm

My point is this :
-they both have rp ..
-they both have proc's
-Proc's from both trinkets are good for paladin .

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Here another link from wow armory, I clicked find upgrade for one of my trinkets ...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchType=items&pr=Ghostlands&pn=Irudium&pi=47734

DbW is on it . Comes right after DV , which i have already btw. So i dont understand why you are saying that its not good...
When blizzard tells me otherwise... So who do you think ill listen to.

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Irudium wrote:Here another link from wow armory, I clicked find upgrade for one of my trinkets ...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchType=items&pr=Ghostlands&pn=Irudium&pi=47734

DbW is on it . Comes right after DV , which i have already btw. So i dont understand why you are saying that its not good...
When blizzard tells me otherwise... So who do you think ill listen to.

Im still waiting on your reply regarding that trinket .. It comes right after Hc one from RS and After DV ... Since i have DV already i dont know why wouldn't i get DbW ..

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanbo Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:55 pm

I'm pretty sure the wow armory doesn't take your class into account it just shows you which trinkets are an upgrade bassed on I lvl and stats but I may be wrong as I never use it, but trust me no ret pala should use dbw fact! Ask any ret paly in a top end raiding guild, and to be honest if your applying to a top end raiding guild you should already know your class well enough to know what gear is good and what's not, I'm just going to leave this down to the officers as imo you don't seem to listen to what anyone else is saying to you
Sanbo
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Curzed Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:56 pm

your application is under discussion and we will get back to you.
(this is my way of saying this stops here)
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Irudium Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Understood.

Irudium

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiatan Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 pm

At the moment we have a very active melee contingent within the guild and I would find it hard to make space for another so on that ground i must decline your application

Good luck in your search for a raid guild
Shiatan
Shiatan
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2