Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined)

2 posters

Go down

Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) Empty Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined)

Post  papercutz Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:17 pm

General information:

Characters name: Papercutz
Class: Retribution Paladin
Race: Human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Papercutz
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img36/1348/wowscrnshot062109221854.jpg
Played Time on your character: 165 days
Profesions and level of professions: JC+BS Cooking+Fishing+First Aid
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes 70ms 60fps

What other characters do you have?

Warlock
Mage
DK
Rogue

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No

Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - No
Wednesday 19:30-00:00: Yes
Thursday: 19:30-0:00- No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes 3:00
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Sometimes 3:00
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

- MC
- AQ 20/40
- ZG
- Kara
- ZA
- TK
- SSC
- MH
- BT
- SWP

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?

- FL HM
- Iginis
- Razorscale
- XT-002 HM
- Iron Council HM
- Kologarn
- Hodir HM
- Thorim HM
- Freya 2 adds up
- Mimiron
- Vezax
- Yogg Saron 2 keepers up

Character specific questions:

Well, you all know FTW was lacking raids lately and disbanded the guild. I would like to join Eternals as social a.t.m. cause i need a little hardcore raidbreak, some weeks. I will be available when im on ofcourse. When im fully back ill try be there as much as possible when you need me.

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

I have my gear balanced to get the best out of my char., ive reached all important caps and gain some more strenght/crit/haste in the future.
Ofcourse i use setbonus items, got 4set T8.5 and 2set T9.5.

Heres what i think is important, most important up:

Strenght: Each point of Strength is worth 2 Attack Power. With proper talents, like Divine Strength, this is increased to 2.3 AP. With Blessing of Kings, the amount gained is again increased, for a total of 2.53 effective AP per 1 Strength.

Hit: Hit rating increases your chance to successfully land attacks. Increasing your Hit rating is often the best way to increase your DPS until you reach the soft hit cap. The Hit Cap for all melee-bound abilities is 5%, plus an additional 1% for each level that your target is above you. For a raid boss, this is a total of 8% hit. For every 32.79 Hit Rating, you’ll gain 1% Hit. Some abilities, like Exorcism and Consecration, scale off of Spell hit, which has a considerably higher cap- however, you will gain a higher DPS by not stacking any additional Hit once past the Soft Cap. (Capped ofc)

Expertise: Expertise increases your chance to successfully land attacks by ignoring an opponent’s chance to Dodge and Parry. Depending on your opponent, you may require additional Expertise rating to completely ignore an opponent’s Dodge and Parry chance. With every 8.2 Expertise rating equal to 1 Expertise, and each point of Expertise lowering your opponent’s chance to Dodge and Parry by 0.25%, you would need a total of 214 Expertise rating (or 26 Expertise) to hit the Hard Cap of 6.5% for a Raid Boss. (Capped ofc)

Crit: Increases your chance to Critically Hit with attacks for 200% damage. While most of the Paladin’s abilities are Melee-oriented, some abilities (like Exorcism) are Spell-oriented; Thus, they only hit for 50% additional damage instead of 100%. For every 45.91 points of Critical Strike rating, you will gain an additional 1% chance to Crit. Although there is no Hard or Soft Cap for Crit, a minimum of 30% chance to Crit is usually recommended. Also, Critical Strike Rating gradually gets worse as you obtain more- That is, you will see a less of an effect if you went from 50% to 55% Crit than if you went from 15% to 20% Crit. (32% unbuffed atm)

Armor Penetration : Armor Penetration increases the amount of Physical damage dealt to the target by reducing their armor. 1% of the target’s Armor is ignored for every 12.31 points of Armor Pen. Because a Paladin does a mix of both Physical and Spell damage by a ratio of 7:13, it is often not recommended to favor Armor Pen over other stats (14% atm)

Haste: Haste decreases the initial cast time of your spells, as well as the amount of time it takes to swing with your weapon. Every 25.21 points of Haste Rating will increase your Haste by 1%- Note that it is not directly proportional to the cast time or swing time of your spells or weapons- That is, if you cast a spell with a 3 second cast while having 33% Haste, the total cast time will NOT be equal to 2 seconds. As most of a Ret Paladin’s spells are Instant-cast, Haste only generally affects the swing time of your weapon (and ultimately, the number of hits from your Seal spells). Haste does, however, stack multiplicity (5%)

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

Gems:
My Hit and expertise are capped, so i use +20/+34 Stenght gems where i can, +10 stats gem. +10 str/15 stam. in some sockets to get metagem bonus, which is 21% crit 3% inc. critdammage.

Enchants:
My Hit and expertise are capped,so mostly ap+crit, +10 stats on chest, Beserking on weapon cause its just op.
Got all reputation enchants.

What glyphs are you using and why?

[Glyph of Seal of Vengeance]- +10 exp. to get my expertise cap.

[Glyph of Judgement]- 10-% more dammage from judgements.

[Glyph of Consecration]- More dps from concecration.

[Glyph of Sense Undead]- 1% more dps on undeads

[Glyph of Blessing of Might]- 30 mins buffs for melee

[Glyph of Lay on Hands]- More LOH on mt when healers are slacking.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

I got T8.5 Holy gear and items.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

I got BS+JC, gathering is for alts !!

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Drama

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Good teamplayer, im easygoing, like progressive raiding.

Buffs, good dps, suvivability. Ow yeah...........Bubble+sacrifce on raid

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Cooldown on bubble should be 10 seconds

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

Serious teamplaying raider, will be on while i can. willing to sacrifice rl to progress in instances Very Happy

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Make this Application template less complicated Very Happy .

Beeing a social progressive raiding guild, where i can raid without alot of drama.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Nick
Gaming
GF that doesnt bother unless on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

papercutz

Back to top Go down

Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined) Empty Re: Papercutz-Ret-Paladin (Declined)

Post  Rigsby Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:44 am

I'm sorry but we aren't accepting social applications.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  papercutz Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:10 am

Ok can understand, you may or may not understand what i mean with social , just need some 2-3 weeks after that ill be available 5 of 7 days per week.
But gl raiding.

papercutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum