Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) Vote_lcap60%Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) Vote_lcap40%Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined)

+3
Tyrex
Curzed
Surdock
7 posters

Go down

Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) Empty Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined)

Post  Surdock Fri May 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Character name: Surdock
Class: Death Knight
Race: Human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Surdock
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img64/7701/wowscrnshot050710210400.jpg
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80): 50 days ( 55-80).
Professions and level of professions: Jewelcrafting and engineering both at 450.
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes, there's no problem with that.

What other characters do you have?: Level 34 shaman and 55 hunter, but i have no patient for alts, i really try but it's always the same Razz

Raid times and Experience

Monday 19:30-00:00 - No.
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - No.
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - No.
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No, it depends from the schedule of the gymnasio.
Friday 19:30-00:00 - Yes.
Saturday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Black Temple, and some dungeons only... Not much.

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
Naxxramas.
Some ulduar bosses.
Toc 10: 5/5
Toc25: 4/5
Icc 10: 7/12 ( I know the tactics for all of them i just didn't had the oportunity to do them, and I'm a quick learner, that's not a problem)
Icc25: 5/12. (Same here)

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
At the moment I'm after T10 Sanctified, Deathbringer's will, Polar Bear Claw Bracers, ahn'kahar onyx neckguard ( Never dropped for me yet), skeleton lord's cicle.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Strength gems, normal enchants for meele dps, except the belt, boots and gloves those are engineer enchants.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glpyh of the Icy touch, dark death, ghoul, horn of the winter, pestilence, raise dead.

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
Well the gargoyle, sigil... the hyperspeed accelerators on my gloves if used properly and rotation of course.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
My offspec is frost dps, sometimes i like to test it but i dont use it so much. I have some tank gear just for heroics, and pvp gear too.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
Jewelcrafting

Very Happy

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Brave Souls. The guild was good but the leader decided to go to other server and the guild ended.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Death grips for some moobs its usefull and the dps of course Smile

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
Well army od dead could really be improved, in the middle of fights for example, ahh and buble like paladins for pvp Very Happy

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A new friend to the guild, helpfull and funny person when needed.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I would like to experience other bosses aswell and meet new people. Smile

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
Well I applied because a player named Drachenfells talked with me about Eternals, i thought you guys had ended that's why i never thought doing an application, but after i chatted a little with him, i thought in doing this and i think it was a good idea.
I knew Flashor he was a warrior tank and friend of mine raided many times with him Smile ohh and i talked with Yomonster about the raiding days of the guild, but besides from Flashor ( i dont know if he still his in the guild) i don't know anyone.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My name is Nuno, I'm 17, i like to play my 3 guitars ( i'm crazy for them ), go the gimnasio, watching movies,Tv, music, Wow and martial arts, i practice judo and taekwondo.
I'm from Portugal my Mom is from England and my Dad is portuguese ( it's a nice mixe ) and i study, i had a job but it wasn't working so i left it.

Additional information which you would like to name?
I can make rabbits that actually are bombs :O carefull with them lol.

Last edited by Surdock on Sat May 08, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Surdock

Back to top Go down

Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) Empty Re: Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined)

Post  Curzed Fri May 07, 2010 3:52 pm

boa sorte Very Happy
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined) Empty Re: Unholy Death Knight - Surdock(Declined)

Post  Surdock Fri May 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Obrigado! ( thank you ) Smile

Surdock

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Fri May 07, 2010 11:58 pm

u raided with flashor? hes warrior or hes priest?

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Surdock Sat May 08, 2010 3:20 am

He's a warrior tank.

Surdock

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Sat May 08, 2010 10:35 am

Seeing as you can basicly only raid one of the nights (sundays) it seems abit strange but that's down to officers.

You have the emblem of triumph hit trinket, and yet you are grossly overcapped, how come you haven't replaced it?
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Surdock Sat May 08, 2010 11:23 am

In my guild some members have loot priority, like gm and officers, that why i haven't replaced it yet.

Surdock

Back to top Go down

Post  Perkyspy Sat May 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Sounds like a crap Loot system.. oh yea nice items drop but only my friends can... /sigh

dont blame you for apping here we do it fair
Perkyspy
Perkyspy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Surdock Sat May 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Exactly and the worse part is not to see our effort being recognized, it's a little disappointing.

Surdock

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Sat May 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Sad that you're brought down by a bad loot system ;/ Though even if that's the case there is plenty of out-of-raid upgrades to get, almost anything (even mirror of truth) is better than dead hit.
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Surdock Sat May 08, 2010 3:01 pm

I'm not down yet ;P thats why i am applying to see if i can get some new experience in wow, just like i said above.

Surdock

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Sigh, i meant when it came to gear and you having that trinket...
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Surdock Sat May 08, 2010 4:46 pm

... Currently working on that.

Surdock

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiatan Sat May 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Do you wish to Raid?
Shiatan
Shiatan
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Surdock Sun May 09, 2010 6:05 am

Of course Smile

Surdock

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Wed May 12, 2010 11:37 am

Declined cause u cant make 3 out of 5 of our raid times
Good luck in your search for a new guild
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down