Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down

Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) Empty Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted)

Post  Stylesz Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:39 am

Break is over and i would like to re-apply if u will still have me ^^ main toon now is my healer but ill go main on any of the toons if needed.

Disc / Holy Priest - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Styl%C3%A9sz

Protection Warrior - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Doggystylesz

Combat Rogue - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&cn=Stylesz

/Hugz Stylesz

/Love Subeam ^^

Last edited by Stylesz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stylesz
Stylesz

http://www.tagged.com/kimmels

Back to top Go down

Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted)

Post  Subeam Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:48 am

Shocked Right back at ya! Good luck with the app ^^
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 am

bit slacky app there stylez, not much to go on, what u been up to?

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylesz Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:43 pm

My apologies, it is idd a very sloppy app and i understand there are new ppl now wondering who the F*** is he!?

Lets retry this the proper way!

Character Information:

Characters name:
-Stylész

Class:
- Priest, Holy / Dicipline

Race:
- Human

Armory link:
-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Styl%C3%A9sz

UI screenshot:
-Stylesz, Re - Apply (Accepted) 910073404_6_T1J-

Played Time on your character:
- 56days (Used to be my alt!)

Profesions and level of professions:
- Enchanting (Grand Master 450)
- Tailoring (Grand Master 450)

Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
- Yes, Avarge conn. during raids, 80/150 ms

What other characters do you have?
- Warrior, Protection Spec, lvl80, Icc Ready. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Doggystylesz
- Rogue, Combat Spec, lvl80, Icc Ready. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&cn=Stylesz

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes - Untill boredom puts me asleep
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes - Untill boredom puts me asleep
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes - Untill boredom puts me asleep Very Happy

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
-Vanilla wow - A bit of MC in the later stages while it was pugged but was still discovering wow at that time rly ^^
-BC - Cleared: Kara, Gruul's, Maggy, SSC
-Wotlk - Cleared: Naxx, OS, EoE, Ulduar only partially sadly, during that time i was forced to take a small brake so i never saw everything of uld, Started again during the toernaments and cleared that up to 25 Anub hc with u guys Smile

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
-My current Holy spec build is; 14/57/0.
The reason i have chosen this setup is that it specializes in healing up AoE damage while also having the tools to deal with incoming personnel or tank burst. I find this build to suit my needs to most while raiding the current Icc content seeing there is lots of AoE dmg on most encounters and this spec covers that the best imo.

-If the need arises for me to tank heal one of the fights - or for encounters like Saurfang in wich disc priest's are quite usefulll couse of the fact they can help with reducing the Blood Power buildup as in an absorption does not count as a hit, so there will be no Blood Power will be gained - i have a duel talent spec set for tank healing, this is my current 56/15/0.

-The way i see improvements that need to be made is my softcap on haste, i have allmost reached it tho, some pieces of gear that still hold me back tho, after acomplishing this i tend to go for more SP.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
-Stat Prio's; SP>Haste>Crit>mp5(spirit) - The reason i feel this way and that i chose haste over crit is that imo when having ur crit rating at about 20/25% is more then enough to get a nice overall healing percentage and to also have enough crit to trigger our Holy Concentration frequently enough to gain the mp5 buff wich helps us not to go oom that fast wich again explains why mp5 comes last on my list.

-Enchants; The enchants i use on my gear are all suited to boost my overall stats and imo the most frequently used / best ones for Casters. there are some slight changes u can apply tho, my main aim was to go for the SP or haste ones, i have on my feet the Tuskar's Vitality one tho for the slight speed increase wich can be very usefull on some fights.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Major;

-Glyph of Circle of Healing - Increases the effectiveness of a spell used quite frequently by adding an extra target, a must in my eyes.
-Glyph of Flash Heal - Reduces the mana cost by 10% of a spell used alot by me so again a must in my eyes.
-Glyph of Prayer of Healing - Changes 20% of the initial heal into a HoT with the duration of 6sec.. what can i say, gief more hots it was either this or the Guardian Spirit glyph, i find this extra hot more useful.

Minor Glyphs;

-Glyph of Levitate - Oeps.. no reagent! = something that never will happen again ^^
-Glyph of Shadowfiend - If my Shadowfiend should die straight after i summoned him i at least get 5% mana.
-Glyph of Shadow Protection - Add's another 10min to the existing 10min, in my eyes the most usefull of the rest of the minor glyphs tbh.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
-Yes, i do have some shadowgear but its limited becouse i hardly use it seeing both my specs are healer oriented, but i do ofc know how to play this tree if needed.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
-Yes

General questions:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
-Eternals Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
-Someone that pays attention, does what he is asked and is prepared for an evening of wiping (also as in flask's, food etc etc) and someone that is willing to give the full 200% in order to achieve the things we set our goals for!

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
-GIEF PLATE!!

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
-Lots of heals and good sense of humor!

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
-The things u can achieve as a team in wow!

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
-Name: Gregory
-Hobbies: Cars, Women and drugs Razz
-Family that nags: NOES i jst show them my tattoo and they are to surprised to even nag ^^
Stylesz
Stylesz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiatan Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 pm

nice app eventually:P

accepted on trial GL
Shiatan
Shiatan
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stylesz Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Thank you! Smile
Stylesz
Stylesz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down