Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down

Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) Empty Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted)

Post  Ragingal Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:17 pm

General information:

Characters name: Sérverjoke
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Armory link: I doubt the armory has updated my x-fer yet, feel free to inspect me when i'm online if you want
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character: 50 days
Profesions and level of professions: Tailoring/enchanting, both 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yeah, very

What other characters do you have?
80 Warr Sjal (the original serverjoke)
80 Druid Droodingal
75 DK Facerolla

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (Please write lastest time you could raid till here)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (Please write latest time you could raid till here)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

**Just a quick note on this. I dont get in from work until 2030 Server time, so if thats a problem then fair enough. Im on almost all the time at weekends, I can make all nites, but would preferably be raiding 3-4 nights so i dont get burnt out or infuriate the missus!!

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

No vanilla experience at lvl 60, Cleared all except Sunwell in TBC on my warrior with this marvellous guild. Thanks for putting up with me and my ragesteel shoulders!

What 10 man and 25 man bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?

I've cleared all WOTLK content except TOGC 10/25 and ICC. Im 6/12 on 10man ICC and 5/12 in 25man. Done Uld10 hardmodes and got a sweet drake for it! The fights i've not seen/killed, i read up on and im also a fast learner.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
Ok, so atm i've been grabbing what i can, which means i am horrendously over the 17% hit cap, but /fear not i have a plan. I recently looted some new legs that have no hit, so once i get the 10 badges i need for my 3rd piece of T10, i will be switching my t10 legs out for these ones, that will bring me down below the hit cap (cant remember how much exactly, will update if needed), then i'll spec out of suppression to ensure im not wasting stats.
Other than that, i'm at nearly 2800SP unbuffed, so as well as looking to add to that a bit, i'm stacking haste to make full use of Quick Decay glyph. Im at 20% haste, and i have a trinket which when procs, bumps me up to 36% haste.
Imporvements for the future... Bide my time, raid hard, earn my epgp, get some nice upgrades!

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Pretty standard gemming really, 2xepic SP/SPI gems to activate my meta (+21 crit/3% crit dmg), then +23SP gems. I'm looking to start gemming SP/Haste for yellow sockets now for a bit more haste.
Enchants, best i can get. I've stuck with +81 SP on staff, unless some1 can muster up a convincing argument for Black Magic on a staff i'll stick with what i have!

What glyphs are you using and why?
Majors - Quick Decay, Life Tap and Haunt, pretty standard affliction choices. Quick decay gives more ticks of corruption (which is always up) with more haste, life tap for the SP buff, and haunt for the increased dmg, simples!

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
My gear wont change, i did briefly play Destro when Uld came out, i could consider it if u needed me to switch. and if im needed to go demo at all, just give me the time to work the rotation out!

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
No problems there!

Rotation?
Theres probably a reason u havent asked, but to save being asked and typing out later
Haunt > Corr > UA > CoA > SB, Haunt when off CD, reapply dots when they drop off, Drain Soul under 25% instead of SB. If im the only lock, CoE on bosses rather that CoA.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
I went to Saurfang Eu for a change and because a good friend of mine (ross/sicarii) went there, i liked it there but it didnt really work out, Ghostlands is my home!
Before that i was here as a social, having stopped raiding because of my new job, which i am now settled in and feel ready to take on some raiding again.
Before Eternals? Crikey that was a while ago now! Sanity (they disbanded to form Eternals), and Tempest (Core members left to found Sanity), i see a pattern here!

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
My main role in raids is clearly to summon, although as one infamous night in ulduar proved, my summoning stone does not summon welsh people! I also provide these lovely green healthstones, which replenish a whopping 4k health (im not specced into bigger stones), and soulstones, which res chumps who die in fire (the old me, not the new me!). Other than that, I dps with a lovely rotation, I also provide a debuff with Improved Shadow Bolt (the mages can do it as well i believe, but im always happy to save them some talent points in return for a Focus Magic).

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
I'd change the proposed changes to afflition in the expansion, it seems to be making it a bit too faceroll. But i do like the idea of a quick nuke spell for affli. I get very frustrated trying to cast quick Searing Pains on bone spikes, orbs etc, in an attempt to nuke.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
Hopefully a strong, competant raider, who knows his class and does not emo log, rage or qq over much. Not publicly anyway. I try and provide a bit of banter in /g or on Vent, but i know when to be serious and keep vent clear for essential stuff only.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Well, i wanna kill Mr Lich King, thats the goal, then i wanna ressucitate him, and kill him again, heroicly! To the victors go the spoils (assuming u have enough EPGP

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Allan, 27, Brighton UK, lots of interests and shiz wont bore u with the details, i live with my missus, she hates it if i play for exessive amounts of times when shes in!

Additional information which you would like to name?
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted)

Post  Tyrex Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Well u are ok in my book, but..... i got 1 very importent question, witch might deside if u make trial or not.
Is Mr. T gonna join us aswell?

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted) Empty Re: Sérverjoke - Affliction Lock - Re-apply (Accepted)

Post  Rigsby Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:30 am

I see the pattern too. It's ok though, I have other stalkers too so I knolw the drill.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingal Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 am

Oh yeah, Mr T will be there tyrex!
Rigs, what do u mean u have other stalkers? You said i was the only one for you!
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Itsybitsy Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 am

Rigs is just wishful thinking :p

And Al: shut-up fool! affraid
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum