Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' Vote_lcap60%Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' Vote_lcap40%Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^'

+2
Welshknight
Ash.Enbi
6 posters

Go down

Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' Empty Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^'

Post  Ash.Enbi Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:10 am

Oh hai. Well, I'm sure it's happened to us all some time or another - We've either lost track of the Boss HP due to all the mayhem, or just simply weren't expecting to be able to Execute yet, and so we weren't ready and lost valuable time!

Well, not any more :3 A while ago, cawfee wrote the AddOn 'Twentyfive'*, which was designed in order to notify Affliction Warlocks that they could begin their Drain Soul Execute, and it worked great. But, I've decided to rewrite it, adding quite a few extra features that will make your life easier. These include:

• An option to switch between Affliction mode and Demonology mode.
  • Colour-Coded Notifications at +10% and +5% HP from Execute Range.
  • Colour-Coded Notification that you are NOW in Execute Range.
  • An Overhaul of the Slash Commands.

You can download my AddOn from WoWInterface.com here. Any comments/suggestions you have, please feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do.

*You can find cawfee's original Twentyfive here.
Ash.Enbi
Ash.Enbi

Back to top Go down

Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' Empty Re: Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^'

Post  Ash.Enbi Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:18 am

Btw, PewPew, transferring this afternoon :D
Ash.Enbi
Ash.Enbi

Back to top Go down

Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^' Empty Re: Enbi's TwentyFive-Remake - Never miss an Execute again! ^^'

Post  Welshknight Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:26 am

by the way always woundered this... As affliction in pve, do you cast haunt early in the 25% or lower phase of a boss, to keep up your 2 stacks of whatever that dot debuff is, or do you let it tick out to maximize Drain soul dmg? Razz Never known what to do...
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Impman Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 am

Welshknight wrote:by the way always woundered this... As affliction in pve, do you cast haunt early in the 25% or lower phase of a boss, to keep up your 2 stacks of whatever that dot debuff is, or do you let it tick out to maximize Drain soul dmg? Razz Never known what to do...

You keep haunt and the shadow embrace up as it affects drainsoul Razz, and ofc the dots kept up aswell
Impman
Impman
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash.Enbi Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 am

Aye. Due to Soul Siphon, and the inbuilt +Damage to your DoT effects from Haunt, (Drain Soul -is- considered a DoT, iirc), you should still use Haunt, CoA (if it looks like the Boss will die in < 60s - On fights like Yogg P3, where he'll be in Execute Range for a long time, use CoD instead), Corruption and UA.

The trick, however, is reapplying the DoTs. Normally, you would prioritise keeping DoTs up rather than your Filler (Shadow Bolt), but in the <25% range, a tick of Drain Soul has a higher priority than the DoTs. This means the optimum way of going about it is to allow a DoT to fall off, wait for the next tick of Drain Soul, then reapply the DoT, and continue using Drain Soul.

Anyway, just sending all my Alts' gold to Enbi and then hitting the Transfer button! Amagad!
Ash.Enbi
Ash.Enbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingal Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 pm

cheers for this enbi, looking forward to looking at it once i get back from my break.
Time for more Modern Warfare 2!
btw, in before 'Who are you?'
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash.Enbi Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm

You're welcome :-) If you find any bugs/have any suggestions mate, be sure to let me know and I'll poke around a bit!
Ash.Enbi
Ash.Enbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:39 pm

wouldnt it be easier to have an addon that simply showed your targets HP in percentage?.. like MobInfo
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Ragingal wrote:cheers for this enbi, looking forward to looking at it once i get back from my break.
Time for more Modern Warfare 2!
btw, in before 'Who are you?'

and you are?
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash.Enbi Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:11 am

Fanthom wrote:wouldnt it be easier to have an addon that simply showed your targets HP in percentage?.. like MobInfo

That could work, yes. It's all a matter of personal preference I guess. This AddOn will report the target's HP as a mimic-RW (like how BDM does it), but only at specific intervals (10%, 5%, 0% away from Execute Range), rather than just showing the target's HP continually.

As I said, sup to personal preference :-)
Ash.Enbi
Ash.Enbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down