Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined)

+5
Glocken
Subeam
Ragingal
Fivedollah
Kiree
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Empty Gems again

Post  Kiree Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 am

Readin your post now I think I didnt understand u right...
U say that just havin that gem in my prisma, or prisma gem in general is everything I need to activate my meta?
And I can change all the gems for Arpen?Sry, I just want to be completely sure

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Empty Re: Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined)

Post  Glocken Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:02 am

A purple gem counts as one blue and one red.
An orange gem counts as one red and one yellow.

Having two purples and one orange, as well as a prismatic (which is one of each colour), you've got five blue, four red, two yellow "activate" colours.

You can cut that to a single purple, and the prismatic, and have the rest in pure colour gems.

Glocken

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Empty Re: Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined)

Post  Fivedollah Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 am

your u a nub glocken, to activate your meta gem, you can have ONE prismatic gem(+10 stat) and rest red(armpen) gem! with the 21 agility 3% crit meta gem.
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Glocken Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 am

Fivedollah wrote:your u a nub glocken, to activate your meta gem, you can have ONE prismatic gem(+10 stat) and rest red(armpen) gem! with the 21 agility 3% crit meta gem.

He mentioned that his meta required two blue, which is the Chaotic Skyflare diamond.

If he's using the Relentless Earthsiege, then yes, the single prismatic tear is enough. I didn't check his armory to see which he was using.

Glocken

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Empty Gems

Post  Kiree Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Thx Five,

Gems are correct now, glyph too..workin on shoulders and rings now

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 pm

I will leave this up to you Five.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Empty Changes

Post  Kiree Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

You already guys helped me so much.Five,Fanthom...in case u decline my application just want to say thank you anyway. I already see major dps increase from 5k to nearly 7k dps. Eternals is a strong and proud guild and u guys work hard on ur reputation which is paying off. I love playin my druid and u helped me to push it more forward

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 am

Hi there, sorry for the long wait, you seem quite new to your class, in knowledge, and experience, same with raid experience, im sure you could be a good raider, but as we are now, only doing hardmodes, and heroic-modes in ToC, i'm sorry to say i'll have to decline you, i hope you will get back to us whenever you've seen more of current content, and gotten more information about druids,
goodluck in the meanwhile, and i hope to see you apply at a later point.

if theres anything i can help u with regarding feral dps dont hesistate to
/w nelflol ingame.
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:49 am

The apprentice has yet to overcome the master, ask me instead!

ps. <3 five
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral Kitty--------Kiree (Declined) - Page 2 Empty Thank you

Post  Kiree Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:35 am

Thank you guys again...Ill do my best, hopefully I find a guild that will raid much more than we do now and Ill get better gear and exp. I accept ur decision and Ill be proud to join you guys in the future.I wish u guys good luck in raiding and wish u take me guys under ur wings sometimes.
Thx Fanthom for the site and math;)Five...u showed me that when I feel my gear and enchants or gems are fine they are not:D Its very positive cause it gave me a wake up call and I feel that in the future when Ill feel again that im fine Ill do more to be even better,there is always somethin to improve.Thx man

Ree out

Kiree

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 am

I don't know wether you are still looking for a guild but we would be willing to offer you a trial now.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2