Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined)

5 posters

Go down

Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) Empty Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined)

Post  Traumatizer Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Characters name:Traumatizer
Class:Druid
Race:Night elf
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Traumatizer
UI screenshot:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img197/6863/myuid.jpg
Played Time on your character:41 days
Profesions and level of professions:skinning and minning both around 150
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):very stable and about 90 ms

What other characters do you have?
None

Raid times and Experience:
Cleared everything with you guys except uldar and eoe 25

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes 7am
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes 7am
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
cleared everything except mount hyjal and SWP

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
At the moment my gear has been attained through PuGs, and im one or 2 peices off being full 213 epic
once im done, i hope to move onto getting teir gear for the bonuses

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Gems are pretty simple, Agi and Crit are the 2 best stats to go for with gems, just to stack agi, and put crit in yellow slots so i can get the extra agi in meta slot

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of savage roar: its pretty simple it adds more damage bonus when using savage roar
Glyph of shred: it allows my shread to add +2 secs onto rip for 6 seconds, so while keeping a steady dps, i can add to my time of keeping rip up while getting nice shred crits and adding combo points
Glyph of rip: Allows 4 seconds more for rip to be up, this goes great with glyph of shred so i now im getting an extra 10 seconds on rip, which will improve my dps by a great amount

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
i was resto and im full epic with 4 set bonous of T7, and i can play resto very well, i just dont like not being able to do anything except heal

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
I suppose so, i wouldnt mind leveling a profession

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
none, been with you guys as a social since i moved here

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Feral dps is one of the most hardest dps classes to play (its been blue posted) and if played right, using the correct cycles and getting certain attacks in when needed, it can maximise dps and really push up my dps and damage done in a single boss fight, since i use experl, i have my debuffs on my target made much bigger so i can see them at all times so im watching the counters and dots i have on my target and not loosing track of what im doing

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
i dont actually know, im really happy playing a druid, since i can take alot of damage in bear, i can dps in moonkin and cat, and heal in tree, i have everything i need

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
i can add alot since im very social as ronab knows and im not shy at all to talk and speak my mind.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
let me become much better as playing a druid gear wise and let me be there in progressing

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My name is Josh, im 17, i live by liverpool in the uk, im currently in college( the same as grimnab) and im actually working for the BBC as a cameraman, and my family gave up nagging me to go to bed when i was 11 so no worries there

Additional information which you would like to name?
Rotation.

Usually when i start a boss fight, i will mangle and then rake, hit savage roar, which then gives me 24 seconds of 20% extra damage to build up a 5 point rip, usually i will generate my 5 points and then wait a few seconds to see if Reflection of torment procs, from mirror of truth, because mirror of truth combined with savage roar will give rake a massive AP boost that it should tick for at least 3k crits a tick
once i have my rip up, i will then refresh a 3 point savage roar again, and then shred and rip untill my rip is gone, by that time i will already have 5 points again. and then the cycle continues, also every time i cannot attack, i will put up farie fire which will just help ever so slightly.

generally i keep savage roar up at all times, then rip and then rake, while shredding inbetween

Traumatizer

Back to top Go down

Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) Empty Re: Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined)

Post  Ronab Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:53 pm

IS grim ginger irl?

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined) Empty Re: Traumatizer 80 Feral Druid (Declined)

Post  Fivedollah Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:59 am

what is your view on ArmPen vs Agility for feral druids?
what is your filler on berserker and heroism?
why is it you havent picked up improved MoTW, and Master Shapeshifter or full Naturalist?
how ginger is grimax IRL?
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanity Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:05 am

Can we get your re assurance you wont just go inactive again relatively soon after being trialed?
Vanity
Vanity
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:34 am

Traumatizer wrote:
Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Gems are pretty simple, Agi and Crit are the 2 best stats to go for with gems, just to stack agi, and put crit in yellow slots so i can get the extra agi in meta slot

This is slightly off... Your meta socket would Relentless Earthsiege Diamond which requires 1 red, 1 blue + 1 yellow. To match this, just get an "Enchanted Tear" gem with 6 to all stats. Don't waste gems on going for item bonuses, it's not worth it.

Besides this, I spoke to you last night, cool guy :>.. Really wanna check out your DPS in some way before commenting further, since feral DPS is rather complicated, and if your not 100% into the rotation, it becomes hard to watch void zones + your timers at the same time

Best of luck

EDIT: and yeah, your spec is a bit weird, but I spose it's a PvP/PvE combination or summit?

Last edited by Fanthom on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumatizer Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:28 am

Fivedollah wrote:what is your view on ArmPen vs Agility for feral druids?
what is your filler on berserker and heroism?
why is it you havent picked up improved MoTW, and Master Shapeshifter or full Naturalist?
how ginger is grimax IRL?
armour pen has been buffed for feral druid and if you have allot it can be great but it wont make a differnce if you dont have a great deal of it.
my spec is currently a mix between pvp/pve since ive been mainly pugging being a social.
Beserk only really helps me with yellows and my special attacks, since heroisim affects whites so it wouldnt really matter if i use beserk at the same time
Grim is well, i think you guys get the picture already :>

And to vanity: i didnt just decide to stop playing, i had a power surge one night which fried my power supply and graphics card(which are expensive to replace) and i did let you guys know in the forums, but since then ive re built my computer and im using surge protection where ever i can now.

so im not going to dissapear

Traumatizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Traumatizer Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 am

Updated gear,gems and spec

Trauma

Traumatizer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 am

Ill let fanthom make the call

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:34 am

Well in that case I'm sorry, but I got to decline you.

This is mostly based on your level of gear though, since we're doing Ulduar hardmodes, and you still are wearing blues and don't have too much T7 either.

I just don't think you'll be able to do enough DPS to be a raidspot worth while.

Best of luck in your search for a guild
//Fanth
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum