Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted)

+2
Desulól
Fanthom
6 posters

Go down

Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) Empty Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted)

Post  Fanthom Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 am

Preface:
Heya guys and gals, I'd like to become an active member again, without the afk'ing, the ninjapulling and other shit... I spoke to Rigs and he was concerned whether or not I could make the required 4 raids a week when my school starts on monday, but I don't think that'll be a problem at all ... :-)

Bear in mind that I copied from my old application where I don't feel like I have anything new to add... :p

General information:

Characters name: Fanthom
Class: Druid, Feral
Race: Night Elf
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Fanthom
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/h/i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/Xanthom/WoWScrnShot_061209_195401R2.jpg
Played Time on your character: Slightly over 100 days
Profesions and level of professions: Engineering (450), Enchanting (407)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes it's completely stable. MS in raids is around 70.

What other characters do you have?
I have a horde priest (70) on Stormscale.
Then I have an alliance mage (52) and a shaman (75) on Ghostlands

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - This day is depending on at what clock I'm going to have guitar lessons (I'll know this week)... I might be late if my lessons are at a bad hour, but I'll give you more info on this later
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - I will be able to attend raids sometimes, but not always - If I'm available, I will be able to raid till as late as needed
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - I will be able to attend raids sometimes, but not always - If I'm available, I will be able to raid till as late as needed
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
- In vanilla WoW, I cleared:
* ZG
* Onyxia
* MC
* BWL
* AQ20
* and up to Twins in AQ40

- In TBC, I didn't do much raiding. I stopped playing WoW for 1 year, and when I came back I only cleared:
* Kara
* Gruul
* ZA
* TK

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?
I've cleared 25 man ulduar on easymode, and all hardmodes the guild did except IC and Thorim.
On 10 man I'm missing Freya and Thorim on hardmode.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future:
Almost all my gear is Ulduar, and Ulduar hardmode, with 5-6 BiS items already in place. I'm working on switching all my gems to epic gems, and I'm about half-done now. I've done quite a bit of research to be sure I use the best gems and enchants available, and if I find any flaws in my gear, I'll be working hard on updating them.
At the moment I'm trying to get mats for Footpads of Silence (crafted BiS boots), but that's about it..
If at any point a PvP item is gonna be the BiS item, I'll probably be able to get that aswell.. Smile

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
I'm gemming for ArPen, simply because they are the most benefitting stat for ferals when you get enough for it, and when I have Grim Toll at the same time (4xx ArPen when proccing), it can be a really awesome stat:).
Regarding my enchants I've just chosen the ones that provides the best stat-buff.. :p

What glyphs are you using and why?
I'm using Shred, Rip and Savage Roar glyphs. Those are the best available for feral atm.
Glyphs ----------------DPS
SR+RIP+SHRED --------6534
RIP+SHRED+MANGLE ---6457
SR+MANGLE+SHRED --- 6451
SR+RIP+MANGLE ------ 6346

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
I have some tanking gear, most are at Naxx lvl though, so it can be a bit of a problem for me to tank hardmodes, but just normal bosses shouldn't be a problem. And yeah I'm updated with Bear tanking mechanics.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
I have enchanting atm, so I don't see a problem here, but if you wanted me to reroll a profession I guess I could, not engineering though :>...

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Well I haven't been in any other guild of importance than Eternals.. Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Feral druids have been significantly improved in WotLK, and are able to both provide a high, stable dps in kitty, and also be a fine tank in bear. The 5% crit chance from LoTP is also worth mentioning, as it will add a good bunch of dps to the raid. It also gives 4% heal each time you crit with ranged or melee (can only occur once every 6th second), and thats definately a nice boost to the raid too.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
In my last application I wrote I wanted new models for cat and bearform, but Blizzard has been kind and updated them cheers .. So, I'd like some kind of buff for feral PvP since it's slacking atm.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
Since I'm already a great social add to the guild, and you all love me for that, I'd just say I'll add an active raider Smile..

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Let me start raiding again, which would be awesome, since I miss it, and it has been good fun attending to the raids I've already been in so far after I got home from holiday.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
My name is Oskar, I'm 17 years old and live in Denmark with my parents and two younger siblings. My interests beside WoW, is playing guitar, have fun and getting drunk ^^. Currently I'm in highschool on my third year, and of course I got homework to do, but well, that shouldn't stop me from raiding Very Happy
I'm working on saturdays, so that shouldn't interfere with raiding.

Additional information which you would like to name?
I wrote this cat DPS guide, but yeah you all know me well, so I don't think I have anything important to add :p

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8864888005&sid=1

See ya ingame Wink
/Fanth
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) Empty Re: Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted)

Post  Desulól Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 am

lolno Laughing
Desulól
Desulól
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted) Empty Re: Fanthom - Feral Druid (DPS) (Accepted)

Post  Fanthom Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 am

Desulól wrote:lolno Laughing

dibs on hysteria
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am

not what where looking for imo! :p

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:53 am

On thursdays (starting at 27th august), i will be home at 20:20, meaning I'll be late for raids on thursdays.. all other days shouldnt be a problem though
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:54 pm

OH HALLO THAIRE MANGLEBOT!!
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:05 pm

has a decision been reached here yet?

well if not id say if fant really is willing to come back to raiding full time (with no afk nonsense) i vote yes.

- hes a good raider (when here Smile) and an ace dps
- we dont have a full time feral with nelf and djinnie often having to fill other roles
- plus hes a good guy.

give fant a shot and leave it up him to show he can commit to regular raiding.
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 am

On trial on none of the old BS. You only get 2 shots to be a raider, per life! Razz

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:28 am

Fanthom wrote:What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
In my last application I wrote I wanted new models for cat and bearform, but Blizzard has been kind and updated them cheers .. So, I'd like some kind of buff for feral PvP since it's slacking atm.

Just re-read my application... This is lol... Last time I got what I wrote I wanted, and again this time.. with the new buff to predatory strikes Very Happy

and thanks for the trial Smile
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down