Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined)

+3
Kpa
Potions
lapaskoss
7 posters

Go down

Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) Empty Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined)

Post  lapaskoss Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 am

. Personal Information

1. Age 19
2. Nationality Greece
3. Contact Info
Either whisper me on the game or send me e-mail at kostimic@yahoo.gr
C. Character Information

1. Name Lapaskos
2. Class & Spec Warrior,Protection
3. Armory Link http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=ghostlands&n=lapaskos

D. Theorycraft and Gameplay

1. Talent Spec My talent spec is the usual 15/5/51 with deep wounds on from arms attack power and 2% critical from fury tree and the rest on protection tree.
2. Stat Priorities I put stamina gems on like all the other tanks because with the 20% debuff we get inside icc the only way to survive is unlimited stamina.

2. Gear & Enhancements I want to put stamina on every item of my gear because as I mentioned before we need stamina and now I prefer to enchant my cloack with agility and no armor because is like giving me 1% more dodge and now you may wonder why I have mongoose on. I have it on because I believe that is more powerfull still from blood draining because if you get a hit of 20000damage the heal you will get from blood draining is so low as a comparison with the damage you take but mongoose on the other hand will give you more avoidance to not get that hit.
3. Glyphs I use glyph of blocking for that gives 10%Block Value for mitigation and tps also glyph of devastate that stacks 1 more sunder armor stack every 1 hit for tps also and currently got glyph of devastate when I use it my next heroic strike cost no rage but I will change it but I don’t know if I get glyph of last stand or shield wall I am working on that.
4. Rotation Currently my rotation is Revenge>SW>SS>TC>Devastate> like all the other warriors I belive they do but it may change a bit because of the cooldowns and the pressure of the fight.
5. Consumables i use flask of stoneblood it’s standart I believe.Also using indestructible potion for the 2000bonus armor healing potions because you never know what may happen and for food I use 40stamina and 40 expertise.
6. Addons and UI The addons I use ar the following
Omen,DBM,Recount,X-perl and I am thinking of using bartender but we will see cause 3 years now playing with the standart wow ui and also got other addons that I put if nesesarry but the most of the times got them off to have more fps because it’s a must for tanks.
7.Proffesions The proffesions I use are JC for the gems and Enchanting for the stamina enchant I can get on rings.Also as secondary skill got cooking to make my own food yumyum.
E. Raiding

1. Past Experience.Yep now time to complete raiding experience.
I don’t have vanilla experience because I started playing when tbc come out.
Burning Crusade exp: Karazhan and Zul aman Gruul Lair SSc expect lady vang TK expect kaelthas MH expect Archimonde BT I think we did until teron.After the nerf patch we did lady and kaelthas and all BT.
Wrath of the lich king: Naxxrams Os Malygos half ulduar and all toc10 and icc 4/12
2. Guild History Well long story here My first guild was Poseidon I joined them because we were all Greeks and we did karazhan gruul and half zul aman together after I wanted to leave because I wanted more progress so I joined Prosapia I runned 2 times with them MH but I went off 1 month cause of exams after I returned all left and they disbanded.I went at KEK but I didn’t like the persons there because they were rude with me especially the other tanks don’t know why and for 20 days I joined FTW with my warlock because didn’t have any luck with my warrior and I saw 5 bosses there but I understood that I want to play warrior only. After all that guilds I went to sapphiron that I got the rest of my exp. But I am so unlucky that after 1 year at sapphiron they didn’t want to progress and they forced us to run Burning crusade raids and not lich king raids so I left. After that I met Khiraen and I joined Triturate we did nax os malygos very fast but due of personal reasons and one car accident I went off 10 months.I returned 2weeks ago did one new guild with some real life mates but they are slacking and I am the only one who put effort in his gear.The reason I applied here is because I want to join a good enstablished guild to raid with because I am tired of playing with others that don’t put any effort.
3. Availability I can attend all raids don’t have problem with time because I am working mornings only.

Also I understand that the most guilds are full of my class and my role generally but I wanted to give it a try because as you say serious applications will be concedered.Thank you for reading my application:).

lapaskoss

Back to top Go down

Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined) Empty Re: Lapaskos warrior tank (Declined)

Post  Potions Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 am

I raided with lapaskos at Sapphiron when Marvy was there also - a very skilled tank. Good luck on your application
Potions
Potions
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kpa Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 am

omg i cant bealive ppl didnt trol him becouse he is male nelf until now... Very Happy
GL with the aplic

Kpa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 am

Potions wrote:I raided with lapaskos at Sapphiron when Marvy was there also - a very skilled tank. Good luck on your application

What does Marvy have to do with it? :p

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 am

You say you went off for a month, due to exams, do u still have school, or can we expect full sign ups from you?
And do you have a mic?

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 am

Ronab wrote:
Potions wrote:I raided with lapaskos at Sapphiron when Marvy was there also - a very skilled tank. Good luck on your application

What does Marvy have to do with it? :p

who are you? :p

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  lapaskoss Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 am

Don't remind me school i finished it last year now i am working morning only so i can have full attedance.And yes i have a mic.

lapaskoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Deepfocus Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 am

With the ICC Dodge debuff, do you not think blood draining would be more beneficial? As you say, you stack stamina because of this, so why not get the enchant that'll lower the hit's which you'll take a lot of anyway? :p

Deepfocus
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lapaskoss Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 am

There's a 10 second internal CD on the stacking, meaning you need 50-60 seconds to get it up to 5 stacks so i think mongoose is better because it will give you both dodge armor and crit chance.

lapaskoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 pm

they changed that, coz im pretty sure i use to stack it alot faster than that

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  lapaskoss Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Then gonna do blood draining again to check it.

lapaskoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:28 am

Blood draining-blade ward-monogose its situational what enchant u wont so dont mash your head into the wall with it,i have all 3 of them on 3 difrent weps witch i switch acordingly to the fights.
Spec is wrong for raiding 25 mans- Those 2 points in cruelty will mean shit when u have no focused rage talents so when u offtankin in a fight witch u cant taunt u gona get rage starved
Glyphs- if u wont threat from a glyph- then glyph for vigilance its still highest aggro glyph out there- and if u put vigi on a Mad dpsin Lock who dosnt have 2 points in agro reducin talents(qq trema) you gona get higher tps while not doin anythin out of the usual your doin atm
As we have 3 tanks + tyrex switchin to bear when neded im gona have to decline your aplication
Gl in your search for a guild
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down