Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined)

3 posters

Go down

Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) Empty Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined)

Post  Deepfocus Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 pm

General information

Character name: Deepfocus
Class: Warrior
Race: Night Elf
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Deepfocus
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80): 116 Days on this character alone :S 90 of which are 80
Professions and level of professions: JC and inscription (Low insc, deciding whether I want to change it for BS or even perhaps a gathering prof before investing in it).
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes, constantly under 100 ms.

What other characters do you have?
80 Paladin, geared to raid – Divinechaos
Army of lowbie alts. (Don’t think you want me to go into detail, but if you really want a wall of text about my alts.. Just ask ;p)

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 – Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx – Sometimes, but generally no.
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Sometimes, but generally no.
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? I quit for a while at level 64, came back a bit before wotlk, because I was planning to start again in wotlk, and a friend suggested I get a taste of raiding.

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
Naxx – Clear
Ulduar – Up to mimiron, guild at the time didnt manage to get further.
ToC – Cleared normal, 3/5 heroic (25 man)
ICC – Cleared normal, 7/12 heroics downed, and have tried more with you guys and PuG’s.

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
Hit and Expertise capped, 100% ArP, now I’m gemming strength as more ArP would be useless. I have DBW, BiS trinket, but I would love to get the 277 version, and the trinket from RS to replace my WFS, and allow me to drop a lot of ArP gems.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Gemming for ArP until 100%, and strength after that. Enchant’s are all best (going for AP generally)

What glyphs are you using and why?
Heroic Strike – At current gear levels, especially with the 30% buff, im putting out enough damage to sustain HS spam, making this a handy glyph to have to retain high rage levels.
Whirlwind – No brainer.
Cleave/Rending/Execute – Use cleave for trash, however I’ve read from Landsoul that rend can be a dps increase if fitted in well, but I have only tried this out a little, and not in ICC 25. With execute, it’s an obvious dps increase for a fair part of a fight, but I’m still trying to figure out which is better where and so.

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
High damage, easy to move and keep up rotation.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
Have tanking gear, probably not quite ready for hardmodes with it, and I haven’t raided to the extent I have as fury, as protection.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? I have JC, and inscription, however inscription is only in the 200’s and I’m still deciding whether or not to level it max, or reroll it for another proffession, be it gathering or crafting.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Eternals – Enjoyed raiding, but couldn’t keep the raid time during the peak of summer, when my friends work their hardest to convince me I’m supposed to get “fresh air”
PvP guild with various names (Currently VINDICATION PVP LEGENDS) – Prefer PvE

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
A high dps, provides 5% crit to the raid (Or not if tyrex/drachen are specced it and ill go get a free point)

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
No TG nerf... MOAR DEEPS :>

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
Nice personality, high dps, who comes to raids prepared and know his stuff!

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Stable, friendly raiding enviroment, mostly nice people, *cough* shadowmourne *cough*

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
Hopefully everyone who was there with me Very Happy

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Dan, 17, Live in Switzerland currently, moving back to England in September, family aren’t gonna bug me.

Additional information which you would like to name?
Quitting smoking pot now = More focused.
More than happy/capable to play Arms if that’d be prefered.

Deepfocus
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined) Empty Re: Deepfocus - Dps warrior (Declined)

Post  Deepfocus Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 am

Don't have an up to date UI screenshot to hand, can get one if it's really necessary though, no worries.

Deepfocus
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 am

Declined good luck in your search for a guild. If u go trough aplications u will see that we recently acepted 2 furys so we dont have space for one more.
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Deepfocus Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks anyway... I read the applications section and it says exceptional apps from warriors, and since those 2 are on trial I hoped you might give me a chance to challenge them for a spot.. Guess not. Ah well, GL with LK hc

Deepfocus
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:05 am

Yes exceptional aps will be considered.
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Deepfocus Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 am

Oh great shall I /w an officer for an invite or what then?

Deepfocus
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Léonál Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 am

If you put your gear score in the topic title then you would be an exceptional player, however you didn't do that therefore it seems you may have been declined? Jus sayin

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deepfocus Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 am

brb download GS and healbot so i can be pro

Deepfocus
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Léonál Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:38 am

Deepfocus wrote:brb download GS and healbot so i can be pro

If you download healbot then you'd be too good for Eternals. Especially being a warrior and all that healing you do!

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 am

If we do get a exeptional warrior aplyin we will make space for him,there was nothin special in your aplication to take u into consideration.If i take into consideration your play time in here - i can rember you specin into enrage to get the dmg bonus from aoe even tho it was removed several months ago, - ep for not bein able to keep the sunders up when we lacked a warrior tank,wrong faction ring,dyin to aoe, not listening to vent and a general lack of focus witch i found amusin baring in mind your chars name.
Even with all that goin against you i checked your aplication again to find a wrong faction ring witch u changed 2 hours after makin a aplication. Do u reckon tahts a exeptional aplication?
Dont anwser it was a rethorical question.
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down