Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down

Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) Empty Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:02 pm

General information
Characters name: Sileh
Class: Priest
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 80
Played time on your character: 298 days, 11 hours, 7 minutes, 33 seconds! Razz
Professions and level of professions: Enchanting & Tailoring, 414 and 430 respectively.
Do you have a stable internet connection: Yes, ranging between 60-120 ms.

What other characters do you have?
- Alistine, Human Rogue (70)
- Illyrana, Draenei Shaman (70)
- Aevii, Gnome Death Knight (67)
- Sathiya, Night Elf Druid (40+)
- Aevi, Human Warrior (40+)

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes, until I pass out I guess. Razz
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes, same as above.
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Vanilla WoW
I have cleared everything up to and including Kel'thuzad. I have done this with Kolthar on another realm.
TBC
I have cleared everything in The Burning Crusade as well, Kil'jaeden after 3.0 patch.
WotLK (?)
Everything except Malygos 25 and Sartharion with additional drakes.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
I was originally in Lost. I have recently quit this guild after a chain of annoyances with the guild's management. Otherwise, I left on good terms with most people. Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
With the arrival of WotLK, Shadowpriests have become particularly competitive against pure DPS classes and now arguably have the best AoE in the game (I guess that's a niche).

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
In a PvE perspective, I wouldn't change anything except fixing the Mind Flay tick bug. Razz However, I'd like to see the prowess of Shadow back in PvP as it used to be pre-TBC. Otherwise, I'm perfectly okay with my class. Smile I'd probably make Discipline feel less bloated than it is right now as well. Holy is just fine.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
Having paved the way as a priest since the game first launched in Europe, I believe I am very capable in what I do and that I am a dedicated and ambitious individual, always striving to better herself. That, and that I'm a theorycrafting addict, knowing the inside outs of my class and its different playstyles.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Provide a social haven for me to enjoy raiding with. I can't stress this enough, feeling comfortable while raiding is key for progress and performance. One of the reasons I left my previous guild. Wink

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Hai! I'm Katherine, soon to be 22 years old (December 27th, get your presents ready tbh!). I'm from Belgium and have pretty much been an avid gamer since my teens (only played social games, MMOs and party games with my little brother). I also have a first diver scuba diving degree, and excercise it during the holidays (going to Florida next summer to swim with the shark whales <3). I'm still a student, currently doing my Finance course and planning to move abroad after I'm done with my studies. Otherwise, I'm very independant, I do things as I please, so shouldn't have to worry about family nagging me to stop playing. Razz

Additional information which you would like to name?
I like togepi's. Yes.
Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) 070415togepi

Back to top Go down

Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) Empty Re: Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted)

Post  Grimax Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Almost 300 days played?

Geek!
Grimax
Grimax
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted) Empty Re: Priest Shadow/Holy - Sileh (Accepted)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:14 pm

It pales to the count of Biznatch's deaths. Shuddap, Grim Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Elix Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Trolling.
Elix
Elix

http://www.solguild.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:31 pm

How much gold do you have? :p

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:40 pm

Do we really need to discuss this app? no, on trial.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down