Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined)

2 posters

Go down

Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) Empty Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined)

Post  Bloodflames Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:32 am

General information:

Characters name: Bloodflames
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Bloodflames
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img85/4568/screenyp.jpg
Played Time on your character: 132 days
Profesions and level of professions: mining 450, tailoring 443
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes

What other characters do you have? couple of 70 alts and lower, not on this server unfortunately

Raid times and Experience: I can raid weekdays 18:00-1:00, weekends all day. raiding experience pre-tbc: riaidng up to BWL, tbc cleared up and triedd Illidan, wotlk cleared and tried yoggsaron 25, would have cleared uld 10 if i had a good grp but iv only cleared up until mmirion... Totc 10 cleared, Toc 25 cleared up until faction champions

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (5:00)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (5:00)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?pre-tbc up to BWL, tbc Up till Illidan pre-patch nerf

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode? Uld10 up to mmiriron(but could easily clear with hardmodes with good team) In my last 2 major I wasn't invited to many 10man runs firstly cos when i joined those guilds they already had there own personally and trusted lock to run in there "elite" runs (don't know why they didn't pick me cos tbh i was better than that lock).Uld 25 up yogg saron (the day i went out with my mates the day they down him...) Cleared flamelethian with 1 tower up, cleared xt hardmode.

Character specific questions: I do some nice dps (top 5 if not top) know all the tactics, fully potted flasked, never forget food. Always aware of my surroundings try to survive no matter what, I control my aggro well without reducing my dps too much. I give my all and put 100% effort into any boss encounter be it new or grindable.

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future. I have based most of my gear on the 4 main casters attributes in this order of first priority to last crit>sp>hit>haste (alot of you may not agree with this and I accept your judgement) I do not think any of these attributes are useless and I also beleieve that I really should increase my haste alot more. I know that my gear e.g. shoulders and wpn arnt enchanted to what they should be and atm I will be focusing on grinding sons of hodir rep, however I haven't yet enchanted life and death to +63 because at the time (march, yes I haven't obtained a new wpn for that long) I was planning on getting the kel wpn however everytime its dropped my rolls or dkp have been lower than competitors. I have also been grinding toc hc everyday but my luck on the 1h caster wpn has been ridiculously bad ;(. I am also enchanting my robe today btw. In the future I plan on focusing on getting more emblem of triumph gear (specifically the head, ring and maybe trink) raids i will focus on obtaining (when I have achieved a level of member and enough dkp ofc ^^) a new belt, bracers and preferably a new wpn or trink.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants. I have gemmed towards firstly sp and spirit to gain meta bonus, crit + spell dmg for slot bonuses and just overall improvement of dps. Enchant have been based on spell damage and icewalker for the usual hit and crit buff.

What glyphs are you using and why? Lifetap: whenever I lifetap I gain +150 spell damage which overall I think is better than the immolate glyph, conflagnate: for mulitples uses without recasting immolate (very useful), Incinerate: +5% more dmg (nuff said ^)

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs? Only pvp gear, and yes I am very skilled in demo spec for raid buffing (+460sp fully procced)

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? Yes

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? All these guilds are situated on server Lightbringer.
Obscene: they started to invite spot fillers who weren't as good as the core members and started to ruin raiding for everyone else
Dark Portal Monkeys: 4locks only 2 got an inv max, 4mages all got invite.
Evernight/Scholomance debate Team: Disband

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? Dps, I think my major strengths are very nice dps, experience, I actually notice my surroundings and i'm not dps/recount brain dead. I work really hard to do best my for the guild and not for myself. I come prepared and if i have to stand out for that day I will.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could? I wouldn't lock is best class ingame, (pvpwise maybe allow unstable affliction to pop when rogue does COS, but i can dream tho Razz)

What do you think you can add to Eternals? A nice friendly, skilled player, who can fit in with the guild be one of the team and hopefully help the guild become the best on the server (if it isnt already ^)

Bloodflames

Back to top Go down

Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined) Empty Re: Bloodflames-Warlock (Declined)

Post  Rigsby Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:27 pm

We are going to have to decline atm because we have 2 trialist locks who are working out well for us and 2 already raiding locks and I don't think it would be fair on you as you would be unlikely to get a raid spot.

Good luck in your search for a guild though

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down