Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted)

+2
Rigsby
Mentrum
6 posters

Go down

Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) Empty Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted)

Post  Mentrum Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:32 am

General information:

Characters name: Mentrum
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: A bit less than 100 days Razz
Profesions and level of professions: Enchanting/tailoring, just lvling them so max (450) very soon Wink
Do you have a stable internet connection: Yes, usually 40-50fps and around 100Ms in raids and DCs are very rarely Tbh.

What other characters do you have?

Well, I don't have no other classes on this realm but my ALT will be DK which is lvl 61 atm, and tbh I like Warlock so much that I am playing ony this class so I know a lot abaut it and always doing something on it cuz it's cool Very Happy.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-23:00 - Yes
Saturday 19:30-22:00 - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Kara- cleared
Grull/Maggy- cleared
SSC- Cleared
TK- Cleared
MH- 4/5
BT- 8/9
SWP-0/6

General questions:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:

I just left Poseidon. The people in the guild weren't really active recently , they've started slacking and I'm not realy in the mood to waste my time on them anymore. So i decided to left them and find some more serious and hardcore guild with a lot of xp, such as eternals. Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

Well, TBC spec was actually only 1 to make good dps in raids, as you all know that was 0/21/40, warlock used sacrifice on succubus and nuke target with shadow bolts. But in lich king that was changed, so there was a lot of discus about warlock spec. And the best spec for warlock at the start of raiding is hybrid: Fel guard/emberstorm 0/41/30, warlock summon felguard and use rotation: CoA, Corr, Immolate and spam incinerate and again when duration of DoTs ends. I could use spec (58/0/13) or something like this, but the point is that you don't have enough spell power and crit when you ding 80. Demonic aegis/chaos bolt (0/14/57) is not good from same reason and felguard are making bigger dps than imp. But 0/41/30 is good because demonology talents are increase your spell power and the main thing is that you gain 5% more crit what is great, from emberstorm I use incinerate and ofc if you use it, immolate must be on target all the time. I use also CoA and corr from Molten core.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

I think that demonic circle is more pvp thingy so I hadn't see any big use in PvE, so I would change it with some other spell, maybe blink Wink.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

Always come prepared on every raid and I am always ready for wipes and almost never lose hope on bosses. I am very happy and always up for laugh and jokes and ocf I know my class very well so always know what i am doing. Smile

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Eternals are known as good, friendly guild with smart leadership and would be great if I can raid with ya because I like to raid with serious and smart people like are in eternals.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

My name is Jure and coming from Slovenia, I am 17 years old and living with parents so I have a lot of free time. Ofc I am still in school but my it's very easy so I never have problems with it, so almost no study and a lot of wow. I have Gf which is very nice and like computers also so I don't have any problems with her also. Wink And parents leave me alone all the time so I don't have any problems with them ether. Actually my life is with no problems AT ALL so I can do whatever I want. If I mention my hobbies: I like skiing but wow is always with me on my laptop. Very Happy

Additional information which you would like to name?
I hope you liked application and if you have any questions you can reply or /w me in-game. Smile I will be on forum and game most of time.

Last edited by Mentrum on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Mentrum

Back to top Go down

Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) Empty Re: Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted)

Post  Rigsby Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:45 am

Can't help but notice the numerous other applications you have made to guilds latly. Can you explain why you would leave the most PvE progressed guild on the server till last?

Rigsby/Tightbriefs

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) Empty Re: Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted)

Post  Mentrum Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:34 am

Basicly I wanted to apply eternals first, but in FTW and BRB i have IR friends which wanted to go in their guilds. And they helped me a lot with applications and asking GMs if they make diffrence and inv 1 warlock more. But they don't have any warlock spot so I was declined. And also I was a bit angry on them (my friends) and always saying to them that there is no more spot for me, but you know how it is if you have friend somewhere....

Mentrum

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to apply. Before we move forward with your app we would like to trial you in a heroic. You won't need buff food and flasks etc, just to show u can play some and answer some questions. Give myself or Ronab a /w in game to sort out a time and place.

Rigsby/Tightbriefs

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mentrum Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:12 am

Sure, I am ready for it! Smile

Mentrum

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 am

Okay im getting confused now, you keep wispering me, and when I reply, you say nothing more...
Now today you ask me why I dont want to speak to you, so im starting to think youve got some addon or mod thats stopping me from wispering you back

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:30 am

Ronab wrote:Okay im getting confused now, you keep wispering me, and when I reply, you say nothing more...
Now today you ask me why I dont want to speak to you, so im starting to think youve got some addon or mod thats stopping me from wispering you back

lmao, same story here
"are you all ignoring me? Sad"
"no mate whats up?"
".............."
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mentrum Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:33 am

Ok sorry probably I have some tehnical problems, I will open a ticket , because I can't get any whisper......

Mentrum

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Heroic went well, on trial.

Rigsby/Tightbriefs

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Warlock Hybrid - Mentrum (Accepted) Empty Addon issue

Post  Drizzit Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Its most likely a spammenot or spam sentry type addon thats causing it.
Drizzit
Drizzit

Back to top Go down

Post  Itsybitsy Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 pm

Sigh, 1st raid boss he kills is Malygos, NERF!!!

lol!
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum