Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

nelf hunter pieter (Declined) Vote_lcap60%nelf hunter pieter (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
nelf hunter pieter (Declined) Vote_lcap40%nelf hunter pieter (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

nelf hunter pieter (Declined)

4 posters

Go down

nelf hunter pieter (Declined) Empty nelf hunter pieter (Declined)

Post  huntard Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:13 am

General information: Hi guys, Im pieter, looking to join eternals and hopefully get a chance as a trial, if there arent any spots available I dont mind being invited as a social, but my goal personally is still clearing high end content.

Characters name: Pieter
Class: hunter
Race:nelf(omg male nelf hunter)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Pieter
UI screenshot:
Played Time on your character: 79days 21hours
Profesions and level of professions: blacksmithing+jewelcrafting (purely for the stats gain so they're not at max lvl, jc will be soon though)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes

What other characters do you have?
Warrior I raided with in naxx.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Omn%C3%AFslash

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - No
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - No
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (I stay until the job is done)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes(same for above)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
I have to be honest and I cant really say that I was in a high end content clearing guild pre wotlk, but I'll mention it anyway:
tier 4 pretty much all the raids, tier 5 2 bosses in tk and same for ssc, za first 4 bosses. Thats about it

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode?
I have cleared all the ulduar bosses on 25 man, I havent done them all on 10 man because we were only focusing on hardmodes on 10 mans alot.
I'll tell you which hardmodes Ive done:
25 man: I could say that this cache is rare, heartbreaker, fl 4towers, knock on wood 1 elder.
10 man: fl4 towers, I choose you steelbreaker, lose your illusion, heartbreaker, I could say that this cache was rare, knock knock knock on wood.

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
Atm for my gear Im trying to maximize as much agility as I can, and also I choose arpen over haste so Im stacking alot of arpen as well(not gemming for it mind). In the future my thoughts on this will probably remain the same, unless Im being asked for a respec ofc, but currently sv is best with loads of agility gemmed and crit+arpen.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Fullout agility, to benefit most from expose weakness, lightning reflexes, it also gives me a good amount of crit which is vital for uptime of thrill of the hunt + go for the throat.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of explosive shot, pretty much a nobrainer, sv hunter's main nuke and it's a pretty decent glyph imo
Glyph of Serpent sting, this requires less applying of serpent sting thus resulting in more overall dps.
Glyph of kill shot, very good for long fights, kill shot can do massive damage, less cooldown on that=win.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
Hunter doesnt have offspec gear.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
Yes.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
On both my warrior and hunter I used to be in triturate, I had a pretty good time there until drama struck and alot of people left, resulting in it being disbanded. I then moved on to SoL with my hunter but I did miss the more hardcore raiding I got used to from triturate, so I went and applied to brb. After clearing ulduar a couple of times with them, an officer felt it was necesary to kick me for no reason given. Most of the core players in that guild left though now and the officer that kicked me doesnt play anymore(at the time he was the gm).

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
Good reliable pew pew tbh, areas of strength I'd have to say my feign death and disengage can be very helpful on some encounters, I really wouldnt know what else to say, just a good ranged dps class Smile.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
If I could change anything about my class, it would be to sacrifice my pet and give me something more in exchange, just hate pets dying on certain encounters(and pets not receiving buffs also)

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
A teamplayer, someone who cares more about people and having a good time with others than shiny epic lewts.
Reliable dps who comes well prepared for everything and looks things up on the internet about bosses. I also keep myself up to date to all the class changes in the future and I experiment with trying out different talent trees and combinations of gear just to pump out a bit more dps.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Provide me with a good raiding environment and just plain fun.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Yo, pieter here I live in belgium and Im 18 going on 19 in 3 weeks. My hobbies are basically just gaming and I hope one day to end up in uni and study as a gametester/designer. My interests are anime and japanese rpgs on the console(Im a huge ff fanboy).

Additional information which you would like to name?

Think that covers up just about everything.
Thanks for reading my application and I hope to hear from you soon.

Pieter the nelf male huntard

huntard

Back to top Go down

nelf hunter pieter (Declined) Empty Re: nelf hunter pieter (Declined)

Post  Rigsby Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:58 am

You can't make 3 of our raid days, I'm sorry but I need to decline you. Good luck in finding a guild.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:02 am

Pietje! Couldn't stay away from WoW after all? Surprised
Great to see you back, get your school finished so you'll have more time to raid tbh Very Happy
(currently not playing due to lack of internet, we'll catch up on gossip asap ^^)
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  huntard Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Hey subbie, thanks for your comment <3. Try to login though on wow, I left you a nice surprise in your mailbox. I'll try to get my real life sorted and hoping for something better in the future when I do have the time to get back to raiding. All the best of luck in your further raiding progress eternals.

pieter

huntard

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanity Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Should of told me you were apping pieter you went off realm some point was like ;/ where did ya go!!!! Sorry to here about your inactivity when you get back on your feet:)

Take care

Van
Vanity
Vanity
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum