Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted)

5 posters

Go down

Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) Empty Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted)

Post  Arkwinze Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Was chatting with Desulól / Nímrod earlier today and decided too make an App, so here it goes.

Characters name: Arkinze
Class: Deathknight
Race: Human

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Arkinze - I logged out in my PVE gear but its still showing me mostly in my PVP on their, typical.

UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot080309043817.jpg/

Played Time on your character: 58days.

Profesions and level of professions: JC (320... its being levelled right now ) Mining 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes / 150ms

What other characters do you have?

Arkizne / 74 Rogue (Male Nelf Lol) and a few not really worth mentioning.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes / my previous guild was nightshift so Staying on time aint an issue
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes / check above
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? I began playing the game around the end of BC / Start of WOTLK so unfortunetly anything ive done was probably at level 80.

What 10 man and 25 man Ulduar bosses have you cleared and of which out of those bosses have you done on hard mode? 12/14 & 11/14 - 10man i have done Up until YoggSaron, 25man up until General Vezax, Therefore no hardmodes Yet.

Character specific questions: Why has i 2 blue dots on my face and no Eyes?

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

Well i ofcourse i aim for the best possible gem's from within means ( JC will improve this ) and being Hitcapped i aim mainly for Strength > crit > Haste ( this is subject too change with me getting a 30% Haste buff in patch 3.2 ) I also may have too think of something and maybe re-gem for Expertise as it is abit short.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

With strength being my main stat priority which buff's AP i aim mainly for that, i then also try and match the Gem's required for the bonus if i feel they are worthy of it. Enchant wise i aim for the best thats possible and from what i can tell i have that. FYI you will notice My belt has 32AP which will be changed too 16strength as soon as i login tommorow. any other's that may look odd will only be too keep the current meta active.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Glyph of Pestilence - It does what it say's on the box, increases the range by 5% for my diseases too spread.

Glyph of Horn of winter - Increases the buff " Horn of Winter " by 2minutes which saves me from having too Re-Apply it as much.

Glyph of Raise Dead - since their aint Many/any good Minor glyphs this saves me having too buy the Reagent.

Glyph of Scourge strike - With this being my main ability and being used alot ( dunno if i'll be saying that come tommorow ) It's effective on being able too spread the disease's Bloodplague and Frostfever which Renew's the tick.

Glyph of the Ghoul - As im Unholy, any benefit my pet has is a Benefit too me / Everyone else ( He's finished off /killed raid bosses on his own )

Glyph of Dark Death - increase's the damage of Deathcoil by 15% with this being my Runic dump which get's used a fair bit, i feel it's a must have.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

My old offspec was for tanking, Now that i wont be doing that.. Ive offspecced too 0/10/61 too give that build a go. (Gearwise for tanking it was mostly good with a few pieces not so great.)

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? Yes i would be willing, Soon i'll be maxed out in JC.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving? Nameless Army in the past the GM's got sick of some stuff and disbanded the guild, Also Nightshift being my last guild, i dont wanna come too Someone else's forum and slate a different guild so too make a long story short, Mass disagreement's within the guild which led too several member's leaving.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others? Fast reactions and a player who knows what he's doing and doesnt create problems for others, with my current build Horn of Winter would be the main strength. ( and agility, Yeh i know genius )
also PS. dont stand in the fire and or in Yoggs case, the clouds.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

tbh i wish the 32/39 DW spec was brought back.... yes i know it wont happen, and so much for them fixing DW in 3.2 Dont look like it too me all i see is DW's being forced into Frost. NERFNERF aswell or something.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

A friendly guy who is determined too succeed and wont stop until the job get's done, a good knowledgable player, also some good Activity.

What do you think Eternals can do for you? good player's too raid alongside, A nice progressing Raid Environment too play in, maybe some laughs & Goodtimes. What else can i ask for? Blizzard stop picking on my class, Oh ok nvm.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Daniel, 19, Norwich england atm... Wow ofcourse... enjoy the usual thing for my age, Going for a drink or two, Women. and when i get the chance some football... work part time in Refurb, and lastly nope i wont get nagged too stop raiding.

Additional information which you would like to name?

Not sure if i'm just blind or because its late but, My current rotation is as follows : IT>PS>SS>BS>BS>UB>SS which ofcourse vary's on wether it is Single target or multi. And is also subject too change with the changes in 3.2

/wave Nímrod my nab Twisted Evil

Last edited by Itsybitsy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:23 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo's)

Arkwinze

Back to top Go down

Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) Empty Re: Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted)

Post  Welshknight Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Nice App btw ^^

not really much i can find wrong with this app tbh Razz Your glyphs/spec seem ok, apart from 1 thing, the ghoul frenzy, is it really worth the point? the 25% pet haste is so insignificant, the extra point could go into Necrosis. I dont play unholy dps, so if you can prove me wrong thats a good sign, but yeah, apart from that, the spec's fine.

What are your feelings on the changes in 3.2, with the unholy blight/scourgestrike nerfs, and would you consider changing spec, to blood or frost if the dps is higher?

If so, give me an idea on the spec's you'd use

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight=&version=10192

Also... are you a clicker? As you have your key abilities very spread out, and pestilence unbound
Dont really mind if your a clicker, as long as you can move while clicking ^^
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted) Empty Re: Unholy Deathknight Arkinze (Accepted)

Post  Arkwinze Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 pm

It tends too keep my pet alive longer but tbh, Ive been considering removing the 1 point from Ghoul frenzy for awhile too Necrosis, and will do assuming i keep Unholy come 3.2

Without some tests i couldnt give you a definite answer on the Scourgestrike/UB nerfs, though i just think UB will benefit more on single target now where as the Old UB was more beneficial on multi targets. & yes i would be willing too Respec Frost/Blood if that were the case.

@ which spec i think i'd go for something along the lines of,

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight=2305020530003303221223001351300000000000000000000000000002302303040000000000000000000000&glyph=000000000000&version=10192

you may ask Why bloodworms, its a little dmg bonus too get me down the tree as i'd like too / had too spend them somewhere. Also i feel its more important that i take the 16% autoattack from necrosis > buffing SS/PS considering the reason i origianally took it was too buff my main ability SS which i would have no more. )

Though if they've messed unholy up bad, i will more then likely be trying out DW'ing as i got 2 1h's ready for it, so i would have too do some reading/testing first on that too decide on which spec.

- Just noticed @ Clicker Yes i am, let's just say im very versatile and can do so yes Very Happy

Arkwinze

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 am

I clicked all through tbc raids, and thought it was fine and i was perfectly fast at it, granted itseemed fast enough,but you get even faster with keybinds \o/

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkwinze Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:59 am

Ronab wrote:I clicked all through tbc raids, and thought it was fine and i was perfectly fast at it, granted itseemed fast enough,but you get even faster with keybinds \o/

I'll keep that in mind, never know their might be some hope for me yet. Laughing

Arkwinze

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:13 am

I was a touch pad using clicker in tbc, man how things have changed.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Welshknight Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 am

Looks fine to me tbh ^^

GL Very Happy
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkwinze Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:32 am

Welshknight wrote:Looks fine to me tbh ^^

GL Very Happy

cheers

Arkwinze

Back to top Go down

Post  Desulól Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am

can you link me a talent spec w/glyphs and weapon runeforges + rotation you will be using in 3.2?
Desulól
Desulól
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkwinze Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 am

Desulól wrote:can you link me a talent spec w/glyphs and weapon runeforges + rotation you will be using in 3.2?

I'm gonna be testing my current/Old 2h build which is the same as above too see wether or not it will be viable at all so that being said, I'm trying out DW and my things are as follows,

talent spec - http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight=0000000000000000000000000000320053403520031023000331013512302003050030000000000000000000&glyph=171318000000&version=10192

glyphs - Major / Obliterate ( 20% inc dmg period ) / Froststrike ( Less RP costs ) and lastly im deciding between Icy touch (10 additional RP) or Blood strike (20% inc dmg when snared)
Minor are - Horn of winter, pestilence , raisedead

wep/RF - Malice with FC Rune / I think its remorse? with RI Rune, but i plan on grabbing a slow OH as it will suit my current build if i do decide i think they've improved DW enough too keep at it.

Rotation - IT,PS,OB,BS,BS /Dump followed up by OB,OB,BS

Arkwinze

Back to top Go down

Post  Desulól Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 am

when killing machine procs whats your prio on it, frost strike, oblit or howling blast?
Desulól
Desulól
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkwinze Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 pm

well/if KM procs i would go Obliterate as i feel it's what will benefit most from & if proc'd with Rime it can make your next HB instant/runic free which is always a good thing. ( also the DW spec im testing seem's too be veryvery reliant on Oblit + the fact it's been glyphed aswell. )

All that being said i'm also testing out a unholy DW build that seems too play out like the old 0/32/39 but i'll have too play around with it some more.

Something like http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight=0000000000000000000000000000320053500000000000000000000002302303350032150003100213103151&glyph=252227060504&version=10192

Last edited by arkwinze on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arkwinze

Back to top Go down

Post  Desulól Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Accepted on trial then as dual wield frost, sort out a slow offhand though, its PPM killing machine/runeforges not % of hits ;>
Desulól
Desulól
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkwinze Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Desulól wrote:Accepted on trial then as dual wield frost, sort out a slow offhand though, its PPM killing machine/runeforges not % of hits ;>

Smile Just updated my post will be trying both Frost DW and the Unholy DW if that aint a problem, But yeh have been wanting too replace the OH with so it plays out slow/slow so will try and sort something out their..

Last edited by arkwinze on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arkwinze

Back to top Go down

Post  Desulól Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:17 pm

yeah np just use whatever is the best dps for you, i'll switch to dual wield frost anytime now once I get a good offhand and less ArP based gear since our dk tank just went blood Smile
Desulól
Desulól
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkwinze Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:19 pm

WTB 2H Unholy Razz

Arkwinze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum