Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down

Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) Empty Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted)

Post  Atree Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Hello All.
My Name is Kim, I am 24 years old, and come from the little country next to Sweden, Denmark. I’m living in a small town called Holbeak with my girlfriend katja and my little girl Sara- which I’m very proud of ^^, in the day time I’m a shop assistance in the local grocery store, and my spare time (when not in cyberspace) goes with learning how to be a dad for the first time, in world of warcraft i play my alter ego atree (female resto druid) and ells my time goes with friends both in and outside wow, my girlfriend and of course our baby.

My talent tree is 14/0/57 have most of the time used this build because it’s what I get the best result of. But of course I'm open for any advices though, if there is need of a “Doomkin” or maybe a feral DPS, it will be a pleasure for me to spec that, but restoration is my biggest interest.

In professions I am 430 inscription / 450 mining, planning to drop mining, don’t think it will be in use for me so much anymore, so planning to rush through jewel crafting instead.

As Resto I have done following raids ->
Playing Experience:
wow Classic: (Cleared Almost everything but that’s after release off TBC so that’s doesn’t count)
The burning Crusade: (TK/SSC-cleared: MH-cleared: BT-cleared: Sun well Plateau. Only a few attempts on first boss)
Wow Wotlk: (Cleared: VOA-25man, OS-25man, NAXX-25man, Malygos 25-man Ulduar-10man 12/14, Ulduar-25man 4/14, haven’t got to explore ulduar that much, but that’s what I hope I can join you guys for)

My last raiding guild was on the server Emerald dream unfortunately I needed to stop playing at the time because my girlfriend and I became parents for the first time in our life, when that is said, I must say the evenings became a little boring and planed to look wow up again. Also I have made a little change since last time, my friend also plays wow sometimes and she convinced me to transfer Atree to Ghostlands, I noticed she already got a social spot in her, but hope that a raid spot instead will bring new fun in the game for me I have played the druid char in about a year now and not tired of it yet

-Why you not just going back to Emerald dream? Well as the situation is now I don’t think it’s my time there. I quick talked with some friends, and they said the guild was sent raiding that much anymore; also I got a lot of in real life friends playing on ghost lands so the idea off joining Eternals with such experienced players is very attractive.

I know that being a part off such hardcore players that I think this guild characterize is a big step and that’s why I only can promise to do my best and stay in touch with those many guides flowing around the net for game raiding. I will always be good prepared and keeping gold stock high so repair bills won’t be a problem, have a lot of Healing & Mana pots with me and what ells there is needed for the special Boss/fight, as anybody ells I want to see as much of this great game as I can, I like the fierce fights from raiding, and joining Eternals will be a big step further to see more game content, which will be a big bonus for me, ells I can only say I’m a Very active and helpful player and I’ll be happy to prove it.

To do raiding I’m ready to go 3-4 days at week around 19:00 to 00:00 server time, When it comes to add-ons I’m familiar with ventrilo/omen/dispel add-ons, which we normal used, and of course what you guys use of add-ons will I also get.

-So is this Balance, feral, resto application? Well I will let you guys decide what spec I’m going further with, I have the gear to all 3 specs and a willingness to try it out, some experience with balance or feral is what I need. Then again playing resto is what I enjoy the most, and therefore ill hope that’s what i can raid as.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Atree
Her is the link, hope it works cheers

Think that was all, many thanks for your time, reading my application, if you want to know more about me (maybe about spec, glyphs, gems, enchant. ect.) or got any tips just shoot me some questions!
I will cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Regards
-Kim / Atree

Atree

Back to top Go down

Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted) Empty Re: Atree Nightelf druid (Accepted)

Post  Fivedollah Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:12 am

Apart from the lifestory, and a not using our template, your gear, and spec seems fine, bit curious about your gems, and trinket, if you could explain your choices.
what stats are you looking for as a resto druid?, and why?
i also se you have glyphed for nourish, what kinda role do you see yourself in a raid?, raid healer, tank healer? or a bit of both?
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Atree Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 am

Hey again.
acutely last time I road an apply I responded it to straight, so this time I wouldt be wrie
a bit more, guess some like to read and some don’t, first when I finished my apply I found out that there was an templar setup ready to go Rolling Eyes

I admit I’m a bit smelly when it’s about gems, really do like having the gem bonuses even if it’s not the best thing ^^, Maybe slowing a bit down on Mana reg, and focus more on SP wouldn’t hurt, also when I get jewel crafting up my plane was to replace much of the gems that are in now with SP-gems.

Primarily it must be spell power > haste > int/spirit, of those 4 I will be start looking for, haste to affect nourish and regrowth and the more SP I have, the better I think.
Ells I haven’t got to raid that much since I transfer server, use to play with glyph of innervate sometimes, but thought the nourish glyph would be more pleasant to have, when I didn’t know what role raid I would be getting at the pickup groups, but raid healer is what I use to be, and continuing with that will be great.
About the trinkets, that’s the “only 2” I got for resto spec , apart from badge one. Smile

Atree

Back to top Go down

Post  Hendie Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:56 am

possibly the worst gemming choice ive ever seen for a resto druid, apart from that nice application nice spec talents and ok gear.

Hendie
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Atree Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Haha i see ^^ well nothing that can’t be changed, promise I will fix it as soon as possible, if not tonight then one of the following days .

Atree

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:12 am

We only have 1 resto druid atm now hykos is gone, I don't mind giving you a trial but I warn you, it's going to be tough as I am taking a risk with you as I don't know how you are but am concious of the time you have been waiting for a response, /w an officer for promo to trialist and show us what you got.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum