Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Application from Sinansakic (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Application from Sinansakic (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Application from Sinansakic (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Application from Sinansakic (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Application from Sinansakic (Declined)

+3
Grimax
Jds
Karlo
7 posters

Go down

Application from Sinansakic (Declined) Empty Application from Sinansakic (Declined)

Post  Karlo Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 am

General information:Im Karlo coming from Croatia

Characters name:Sinansakic
Class:Hunter
Race:Dwarf
Armory link:
UI screenshot:dont have atm i deleted game cuz i replaced my HDD
Played Time on your character:280
Profesions and level of professions:JC450 ENCH 440
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):Yes 4mbit

What other characters do you have?Just a few 30s and 20s

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No Y
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No Y
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No Y
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No Y
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write lastest time you could raid till here) 22:30
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here)22:30
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No Y

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what? SSC and KARA

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.
Blizz too much buffed Hunters and i will be back and coming to improve my DPS trought my AGY whit new Items
Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants. I put agy and AP gems cuz its best for Survival Hunter

What glyphs are you using and why?Glyph of Serpent Sting
Glyph of Steady Shot
Glyph of Explosive Shot
Glyph of the Pack
Glyph of Revive Pet
Glyph of Mend Pet

Cuz it will give me more DPS then other choices

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?No ATM

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one? Yes

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?The Three Realms

They are now 31 at warcrafter ATM and ppl leaving from guild

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?DPS and Enchants and Gems if some1 needs for free is Guild member need

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?Steady Shot

What do you think you can add to Eternals?DPS

What do you think Eternals can do for you?Friendship

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?21 Split Croatia

Fixing Computers Fireprevention job from 7AM till 6PM

Additional information which you would like to name?Goodluck to my applycation and i will be very pleased if you accept my applycation

Karlo

Back to top Go down

Application from Sinansakic (Declined) Empty Re: Application from Sinansakic (Declined)

Post  Jds Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 am

Im on troll mode today as i am very bored,

But on a more serious note, I would definately swap out Glyph of Serpent Sting for Glyph of Kill Shot...
Kill shot should be your main damage output "Past 20%- so reducing it's cool down substantially increases dee pee ess no?

Also - Heres your armory link.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Sinansakic&gn=The+Three+Realms

Anyhow, Half-Decent/Short application
Good luck with it.

Last edited by Jds on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Jds
Jds
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Application from Sinansakic (Declined) Empty Re: Application from Sinansakic (Declined)

Post  Grimax Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 am

lol
Grimax
Grimax
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Welshknight Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 am

I dont see much effort in this app, so try to bulk it up a bit Razz look at other accepted app and see how much they've put.

Also, you say you can make our raid times(20:00-00:00) but on fridays and saturdays you have to leave an hour and a half early? why?
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingal Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:13 am

hi there, i'm sure the hunters will get their teeth into this app soon but in the mean time could you maybe give us a little more details on a few things. Where the app is asking you what gems, glyphs, enchants you are using, its an oppourtunity for you to justify to us why you feel that they are the best for your spec, it also shows you have some knowledge of your class beyond aiming and firing. Simply saying it improves your dps isnt enough, i'd expect most major glyphs for a damage dealing class to improve your output tbh. An example would be why you justify not having glyph of kill shot. (basically this is what welsh said, but i wrote a wall of text i dont wanna delete!)
The application is an opportunity for you to sell yourself to any guild, and the more detail and effort you put in at this stage, the more likely you are to be accepted imo because it shows that you do not need to be asked to try harder and put more effort in because you do it anyway.
Thats my two penneth anyway, i'll leave you in the capable hands of our Hunter Fraternity for the technical q's Very Happy
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Beaker Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:40 am

Hi there,

sorry we are going to have to decline your application due to the fact that we have just taken on a hunter as a trialist.

I would say that the gear that you have is solid for it's level (naxx 10/25) and that you're spec, gems, enchants were all at a very good standard. I would suggest a bit more detail,as the guys have said, on apps in the future.

Good luck looking for a guild.

Beaker
Beaker
Beaker
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Application from Sinansakic (Declined) Empty Re: Application from Sinansakic

Post  Killwolf Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:45 am

hahahahaha Sinan Šakič cajke ftw
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Karlo Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Idi beri jagode budalo

Karlo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down