Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid changes 3.2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid changes 3.2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid changes 3.2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid changes 3.2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid changes 3.2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid changes 3.2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid changes 3.2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid changes 3.2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid changes 3.2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid changes 3.2 Vote_lcap60%Druid changes 3.2 Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid changes 3.2 Vote_lcap40%Druid changes 3.2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid changes 3.2

+2
Subeam
Hykos
6 posters

Go down

Druid changes 3.2 Empty Druid changes 3.2

Post  Hykos Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 am

Well, every other class seems to of commented on their up and coming changes so I thought I might as well. Even though there are only like 2 of us Restos and only three changes. But I demand my say.

# Innervate: Duration reduced to 10 seconds, and cooldown reduced to 3 minutes. This means each use of Innervate will give half as much mana as before, but it will be available twice as often.

Controversially, imo this is a BIG PvE hardmode buff. 1 for me, 1 for Jeti or 1 for me, 1 for Fivedollah or 1 for me, 1 for Subeam or 1 for me, 1 for Lockingal (hang on, is that wise?) or 1 for Jeti, 1 for Fivedollah or 1 for Fivedollah, 1 for Subeam etc. Means a DPS (or 2!) can get a little burst of mana towards the end of a long fight, just when we push need to push out those last few %'s. Plus, when I accidentally cast it on Ronab I can pretend I did it to help him with his pitiful threat generation and get away with it! Winner.
As for PvP (a topic on which I consider myself a master ofc), I believe it's another buff. If used sensibly, it means it doesn't overly matter if 1 innervate gets dispelled as we only have to wait 3 mins for a back up (also refer to Barkskin nerf).

# Lifebloom: The final heal that occurs when this spell blooms has been reduced by 20% on the base and on the spell power coefficient.

Quick and easy -
PvE: Not much of a nerf as 55% of my bloom is pure overhealing on a normal day, in a normal raid. So in theory, it'll only overheal 35% now (on a normal day, in a normal raid) Very Happy Simplistic, but is my face bothered?
PvP: (expert opinion once again) Bit of a pain in the arse nerf tbh, makes the Furious Idol a bit more of a necessity. Not game breaking though (lol@Dave).

# Improved Barkskin: No longer provides dispel resistance to all effects on the druid, but now reduces the chance your Barkskin is dispelled by an additional 35/70%.

PvE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
PvP: Line of Sight, End of Story, L2P, IrOnY.

Feel I should comment on Feral Druids as well. To which I'm just gonna say LOL. Just LOL. Sucks to be you Fanthom!

Last edited by Hykos on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Vanity's GinGer IRL, Subeam's a HotMommA. Nuff said.)
Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Druid changes 3.2 Empty Re: Druid changes 3.2

Post  Subeam Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 am

Hea! You got a class specific part of the forum too, y'know? Surprised

ps: no Innervates for meh? Sad
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Glocken Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:19 am

L2stand next to hunter with replenishment tbh.

INNERVATE ON NíMROD

Glocken

Back to top Go down

Post  Hykos Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 am

No, I didn't know that SuSu! Might have a look Razz

Made the suggested changes too ...
Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Desulól Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:28 am

Hykos the Arena Master INC
Desulól
Desulól
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:51 am

Hykos wrote:Feel I should comment on Feral Druids as well. To which I'm just gonna say LOL. Just LOL. Sucks to be you Fanthom!

# Mangle: Ranks 4 and 5 base points reduced by about 11%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
# Rake: Ranks 6 and 7 base points on initial and periodic damage reduced by about 7%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
# Rip: Ranks 8 and 9 base points and points per combo point reduced by about 6%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
# Shred: Ranks 8 and 9 base points reduced by about 10%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
# Swipe (Cat): Percent of weapon damage done reduced from 260% to 250%.

The newest season of Arena gear can only be purchased if you meet the requirements with your 3 or 5 player team rating. Rating requirements from 2 player teams can still be used to purchase the previous season of gear.

BYEBYE FERAL VIABILITY KK?
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingal Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:21 am

Ross... I realize u meant it as a joke, but why the hell would I need an innervate?? You keep it to innervate yourself so u can hot me up while I life tap yeah? kkthxbai
Ragingal
Ragingal
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Subeam Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:23 am

Hykos wrote:
Made the suggested changes too ...

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Oh wait.. mana cost of AB reduced by 12% in 3.2 hahaha! (but yes, with scheduled Innervates, Molten Armor becomes very realistic to use as a mana dump, so if no one else needed one... I love you )
Subeam
Subeam
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down