Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid: Balance (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid: Balance (Declined) Vote_lcap60%Druid: Balance (Declined) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid: Balance (Declined) Vote_lcap40%Druid: Balance (Declined) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid: Balance (Declined)

+2
Felhaya
Sona
6 posters

Go down

Druid: Balance (Declined) Empty Druid: Balance (Declined)

Post  Sona Tue May 19, 2009 3:22 am

General information:

Characters name: Sona
Class: Druid
Race: Night elf

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Sona
UI screenshot: http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot051909094102.jpg

Played Time on your character: 49

Profesions and level of professions: Engineering, Mining, Cooking, Fishing full all;
-another 4 full professions on alts

Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):

25Mb Large, that means here 2,5Mb download and 250kb Upload. Ping in game 90 -> ~130;
rarely problems with ping.

What other characters do you have?

Death Knight 80
Shaman 80
Paladin 80

Raid times and Experience:

All done on 10 and 25 in tbc and wotlk without Ulduar; have in Ulduar only 3 bosses down on 25Hard mode.

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/ doesn't matter because almost every night have time
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes -//-
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

ALL Dungeons And Raids; including Classic raids.

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future.

Can't say I'm geared cause have a decent gear only.. and with all thease I've improved with more haste to get more dps and I like that sometimes, have more damage done then 1 drod over*geared

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

In my opinion I prefere to get on drod only haste and I thing spell power + crit from set is enaught and about enchants I'l try to obtain the correct hit rating for caster (more then 180 if is possible) and alot of them like Intelect ore spell power ( I prefere intelect sometimes cause we know... if I get intelect have mana, spell hit and spell power % from intel. and bla bla bla)
Also I'm not afraid by repairs and hundreds of wypes, for me is a pleasure to farm or to make achivements..I'm prepair all time with food and flask's.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Dont like this question cause I dont like Balance glyphs Sad , I use Glyph of Insect Swarm, Major GlyphGlyph of Wrath, Major GlyphGlyph of Innervate but if I will able to come in raids prefer to put this:
Glyph of Focus
Major GlyphGlyph of Starfire
Major GlyphGlyph of Moonfire
cause are for PVE and can make more dps with them.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

For the moment dont have a pve off speck but I work on my PVP Resto speck, verry soon, allready have the epic set.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

Yea cause thats the point, if I start to raid, I will get jewelcrafting+blacksmith/enchanting.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

For a long time I was playing and I'm playing without guild, farming and makeing raids with friends; my last guild was Eternal heroes .. a long time ago.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

I chose drod balance cause I like verry much range dps; huge crits, chance to escape, more cc's and in my opinion a geared druid in raid is verry good. Also i love the resto speck.. i have a pvp gear but in time if is possible I try to get items for pve.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Nothing... maby more hair stiles; each time if 1 character is changed .. blizz change all of them; are balanced, I thing is good how it is now.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

Don't know.. I can help for the moment, in time we can become friends, my point is to be a member here.. and i'l try to do my best everytime.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

You can offer me the chance to see and defete all bosses and also i can learn alot of things.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

My name is Alex, have 22 I love to play WoW and CS sometimes Smile I'm from Romania and about my family What a Face I live alone, great success; all what I need now is to obtain that trial to show you my friendship.

Any questions?

Nop. You maby, just ask me.

Sona

Back to top Go down

Druid: Balance (Declined) Empty Re: Druid: Balance (Declined)

Post  Felhaya Tue May 19, 2009 3:33 am

Sona wrote: I live alone, great success; all what I need now is to obtain that trial to show you my friendship.

Great success afro

Weird application, you don't like balance glyphs yet the only thing you would change about your class is your haircut? ^^

Haven't played boomkin for raiding since TBC, so I guess I'll leave to rest to other people... some odd enchant/gem choices too though =)
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Tue May 19, 2009 10:11 am

I have a few questions regarding your gems and enchants, do you feel your current choice is what maximises your dps output? You seem to have haste and, to a lesser extent, int stacked, what are your reasons for this? What priority would you place your stats in? And can you give an example of what you believe to be a perfect rotation.
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sona Tue May 19, 2009 10:46 am

Really dont wanna change nothing on balance and about glyphs it can be better.
P.S: My first character in 2007 was Tauren druid, balance of course and it was on Emeriss

For Thesage:

For the moment my gear doesn't help me, so first time I tryed with Spell power and crit enchants/sockets I saw the progress, then I use only spell power (was a little bit batter), after all this I put with haste (enchants and gems) and the dps has increased enormously. The last test for me will be in time when I will get the full tier t7,5 ,8 bla bla or something else (I prefer a tier cause its the best for dps) to improve only with Spell power only in first phase cause with full gear allready have ~250 hit or more, ~450 haste or more and ~2100 SP unbuff. After this test I wanna try with full Haste enchants and sockets + 3 Prismatic sockets from JK to obtain 700 haste or more because feel the huge dps on the end.
About rotation its right, the best combination and correct talents make you stronger, is not a problem for me that thing; I want to give you an example about my opinion in raids: for me doesnt matter trash mobs, to get dps from them and bla bla bla.. it's important to get a huge dps from Boss and all time if I can improve my damage and speed on 1 target, I will love that.

Sona

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Thu May 21, 2009 9:16 am

How do you feel about a particular stat named "spell hit" and how it affects you? And what do you understand by the phrase "diminished returns"?
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanthom Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 am

Balance guide link here:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=9035995261
Fanthom
Fanthom
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sona Thu May 21, 2009 2:01 pm

About "diminishing returns" means that certain spells and abilities are less effective against player characters if they are used frequently within a short period of time, also "diminishing returns" count per creature, each creature has its own "diminishing return" for each group of cc and all players from raid will be affected by "diminishing return"; I read about "diminishing returns' to find the period when the target is cc and we want another full cc, we must wait about 15 seconds.

by Fanthom on Thu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Balance guide link here:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=9035995261

Good job dude, about alliance, drod hit cap I thought it was 250 but I just found out, it is 239 (hit rating on "cap" helps u to hit a mob with the same lvl like you .. so the big chance to hit and never miss (on caster) is on hit cap, the current rate in pve is about 8%.

Sona

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Thu May 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Since you say the hit cap is 239, what is your reasoning for using 115?

And by diminshing returns, what do you understand about it in a stat capacity? How does your stat priority change as your stats do?
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sona Thu May 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Now I have 208 HR but for the moment can't make "cap" with this items .. No
The question about diminshing returns, I don't think that affects me.. in my position and I told ya allready what I know about this thing.

Sona

Back to top Go down

Post  Welshknight Fri May 22, 2009 11:02 am

Oooooo i googled the Diminishing returns post and he had copied and pasted the excact words from wowwiki.
Detective Welsh strikes again, paw!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Diminishing_returns
Welshknight
Welshknight
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Fri May 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Sorry, we've decided not to offer you a trial. Good luck with your search for a guild.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sona Fri May 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks anyway and GL.
Welshknight - was pure information about that diminishing returns and I improved the ide, thing u're happy now; gl u2.

Sona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum