Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted)

5 posters

Go down

Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) Empty Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted)

Post  Trigk Sun May 17, 2009 4:12 pm

General information:

Characters name: Trigk
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Trigk
UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img43/8937/wowscrnshot051709160240.jpg
Played Time on your character: 86 days total 50 days at this level.
Profesions and level of professions:jc 455 mining 450
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): yes just under 200

What other characters do you have? level 80 mage alt Triga not to great geared but reasonable.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes if i know theres somthing going i can raid all night
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes if i know theres somthing going i can raid all night
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
up untill the end of BT pre patch but didnt to illi did illi after patch didnt attempt Swp

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

well im going to lesser healing wave Earthshield riptide set up stacking slightly more crit and less mp5 and a bit more int hence the blue Trinket from jc. i am planning to get a crit trinket asap to replace this for the extra mana back from spell crits. i also have haste mp5 gear/setup for chain heal riptide setup but it seems to do less healing and is more mana intesive for the time being with the 4 peice set bonus from T8 i might go back to this but i will need to test that out when the time comes Smile

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

Int Gems/ SP enchants for extra Crit larger mana pool, and bigger heals on lesser heal and more effective earth shield Smile, int giving crit and having a larger mana pool makes the water shield procs more efficent and mana tide totems and replenishment amoung other things more effective to mana regen.

What glyphs are you using and why?

Lesser healing wave, earth shield, riptide . water shield, renewed life, water walking.

lhw glyph and Earth shield makes a resto shaman a very effective tank healer and also can put out life saving instant heals and 21 seconds hots around the raid and on the tank at same time. water shield for less down time on heal casting less global CD used on water shield casts. renewed life and water walking who likes carrying regents any way. Very Happy

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

Yes i have Fully epic Gear in both enha and Elemental Play ele as my duel spec in pve and pvp have gear for both specs and pvp. fully epic mostly 213 except 1 blue trinket in each spec.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

i have JC and am considering rerolling mining to engineering mind you, you dont count that but i think haste boost and belt enchant can help alot on healing and on certain fights in ulduar.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Last wish fell apart, Risen was GM for a while started guild passed it to a better person imo a while back have been having a laugh with them but there just not dedicated enough to progressing and not serious enough, starting to fall out with members so i left.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
We Give totem buffs we give mana back to our group through mana tide we give 1% hit to group through racial, i also give Earth shield more effective than any hot Imo and 25%+ tank armor or any other member of the raid on crit. also can put out alot of effective healing in short periods of time.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
i would take spirit link back, or i would change the mechanic of chain heal i belive were very Under powered with this spell as we can heal 3 (4 if glyphed) targets with each bounce getting 30% weaker at this moment in time while a priest can heal 5/10 targets for great amounts over great space with no weakenings per bounce i feel were a little under powered on AoE healing. Druids and priests have far more AoE healing capabilitys than shamans at this current moment, i would make chain heal either Bounce and lose 10% per bounce to 3/4 targets or i would make it travel further and bounce of up to 5 targets at once.(but thats a bit of my personal thought in the matter)

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
a good active resto shaman up for a laugh but serious and capable in raids who know's how to play his class well.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
a good guild with some old friends some progress raiding and a good laugh along the way Smile

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Jo, 18, spain, Computer studys/beach bumming, database management, not a chance.

Additional information which you would like to name?

not really im very active on every day work from home so am on most of time in the day also and can stay up late on weekdays if needed Smile
Trigk
Trigk
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) Empty Re: Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted)

Post  Ronab Sun May 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey, could you log in your pve gear please?

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted) Empty Re: Trigk (Resto shaman) application (Accepted)

Post  Rigsby Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 am

What was the reason u left eternals last time? or did I kick you? I can't remeber Very Happy

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Léonál Mon May 18, 2009 12:38 am

Actually know this guy and if i remember correctly isn't a bad healer at all, one which we COULD benefit from if he's active enough.

GL
Léo

Léonál
Eternals Member

http://www.dedipower.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigk Mon May 18, 2009 4:39 am

will do on pve gear, was removed as i leveled a dk to 62 before i started leveling my shammy which i level to 80 in 4 days any way but i didnt re app as my real life mate started up a last wish old guild so as i was guildless at the time i got roped into helping Sad.

Just to add also i was logged out all last night in pve gear but armory hasnt changed.
Trigk
Trigk
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigk Mon May 18, 2009 5:09 am

ok its changed now:D
Trigk
Trigk
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fraghunter Mon May 18, 2009 8:37 am

very good resto shaman seen him in a few raids and good class knowledge. and a nice guy. Smile

GL

Fraghunter
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Mon May 18, 2009 11:17 am

Ah yes, I remember now, not a bad thing to say about you. You wern't kicked for bad reasons, we were only taking internal DK apps at the time so you needed to reapply as a DK. It's funny how you ended up shammy anyways ^^ Good luck!

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigk Mon May 18, 2009 11:21 am

ye i got dk to 62 Realised i love shamans and leveled up to 80 within the week XD
Trigk
Trigk
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon May 18, 2009 11:24 am

Waiting for king mekia, lord of the chain heal, to say something

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigk Mon May 18, 2009 11:27 am

Smile mekia and i have a history From level 70 me taking a totem in kara i belive Gm told me to take it i had been 70 for 3 days at time xD sorry about that. hope you dont hold it against me ><D
Trigk
Trigk
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Mon May 18, 2009 12:59 pm

He's either a King or a lord, u can't be both chump Razz

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum