Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted)

+6
Shiatan
Thesage
Itsybitsy
Fivedollah
Rigsby
Torruco
10 posters

Go down

Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) Empty Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted)

Post  Torruco Thu May 07, 2009 2:16 pm

General information: I'm one of the few well informed enhancement shamans (as u might've figured out when I called myself an enhancement shaman instead of an enchantment shaman...damn nabs). This might seem as something a stukc up prick would say...most of u know me, I AM a stuck up prick :p

Characters name: Torruco
Class: Shaman
Race: Genetically enhanced cow...making a spacegoat
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Torruco
UI screenshot: not available on the current comp, I'll post later
Played Time on your character: too long
Profesions and level of professions: Skinning and LW...both max
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): yes

What other characters do you have?

80 Warrior
70 Rogue
70 Paladin

Raid times and Experience:

I've raided all TBC instances with u guys...and naxx and the one in WG with my warrior

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/No
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write lastest time you could raid till here)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/No (Please write latest time you could raid till here)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes/No

Normally I would be able to make 4 days a week minimum.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?

Look up

Character specific questions:

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve then in the future.

Current gear mostly sucks, I know, but since I haven't raided any major instances in Wotlk, it's not that odd, atm my gear is mostly having ends meet, I'm now busy trying to upgrade all my gear and making an excell sheet to map my improvements. Also my Hit rating isn't capped, but getting nearer every day.

Comment on how youve chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

As some of u might remember from TBC, all my gear was always fully gemmed and enchanted with the best possible enchants...atm, my gear is hardly enchanted, just because the gear I'm using atm are short term improvements (if u know that I got to 80 and still had all my lvl 70 raiding gear on Very Happy)

What glyphs are you using and why?

Windfury Weapon, Lava Lash, Stormstrike: mainly because these glyphs have been shown to give the biggest dps improvement.

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experience/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

No, I'm enhancement till I die, as u might remember, I've had to go resto for one of the SSC raids...that didn't turn out well... :p As I've always learned, choose ur craft and stick with it Smile

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

Already got a crafting prof, no probs there

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Always been with Eternals, just applying again to secure a raid spot Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

My areas of strength are the boom-and-run tactic normally works out pretty good...enh shammies are infamous for their massive dmg burst if specced and geared well, so in fights where melee has to keep moving all the time, this is a pretty nice plus dps-wise. Off course the totems will give the rest of the ppl in the raid a nice boost in dps, healing and mana regen...then u have heroism, off course, awesomeness in a little package Smile

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

survivability...but that's prolly more my problem than it is the class's :p

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

A decent enhancement shaman

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Let me have fun raiding again

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Kristof Van Camp, 23 yo, Belgium, Games/motorcycles, Security and I got a family, but they don't speak lots anymore since I cut their tongues out...weird

Additional information which you would like to name?

Not really, since u already know where I live :p
Torruco
Torruco
Eternals Member

Location : Land of Chocolate, waffles, dutchy-kickers etc...heaven?

http://www.tiava.com

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) Empty Re: Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted)

Post  Rigsby Thu May 07, 2009 4:15 pm

I love ya babe, but you do seem to come and go a lot. Are you sure you can commit to raiding? Smile

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted) Empty Re: Enhancement Shaman: Torruco (Accepted)

Post  Torruco Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm

I do not "seem to come and go alot" fyi...I left 1 month when I got my job, basically because I had to get up at 4.30 am to get to the course and then when I got home, there wasn't enough energy in me to raid/wow...Now I've left for a few months, to free up some time for friends and family and for myself.

If u want commitment for the next 5 years, I can't give u that, neither can any1 else...wish I had invested in that crystal globe...

But I just miss raiding with u guys, having fun, preparing and such...I could leave Eternals and join some other guild that would have me in the raid, but I don't want that at all, I love u guys (some a bit more than others *wink* Rigs *wink*).

Atm I can give you commitment, because things have settled down for now and prolly for the next year or more.
Torruco
Torruco
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fivedollah Thu May 07, 2009 5:39 pm

who are u?
Fivedollah
Fivedollah
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Itsybitsy Fri May 08, 2009 1:32 am

As we always seem low on some days. My vote is aye!

Gotta love seeing tortor ranking top deaths overall :p
Itsybitsy
Itsybitsy
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 am

My main concern, is a commitment to researching boss fights and not dying. I say this because from what ive seen of you so far since your return youve essentially been boosted through the content and died in just about every way imaginable. Hilarious though it may be, in ulduar its simply not tolerated.

Last edited by Thesage on Fri May 08, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 08, 2009 2:45 am

The most annoying, rude, sarcastic, irritating MO's I've ever had the misfortune to encounter - I miss him Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiatan Fri May 08, 2009 8:09 am

would be nice to get him and Annorien on vent again thats always been fun to listen to Smile

Example boss fight from tbc
5 mins into VR fight

Torruco has died
[Rigsby]:torruco use ankh
[Torruco]:cant
[Rigsby]:you not bring any to raid?
[Torruco]:its on cd
[Rigsby]:how?
[Torruco]:used on pull

give the dude a spot at least he can make raids for the forseable future, which is better then nights of missing out on Bosses
Shiatan
Shiatan
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hykos Fri May 08, 2009 8:43 am

We could always use more Frenchmen. Geif.
Hykos
Hykos
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Torruco Fri May 08, 2009 9:59 am

@ Thesage: granted, I don't have the best track record of surviving in raids...but I can't imagine u forming an opinion of my current survival, since I've only been on 1 raid, a 10-man in VOA, which I was invited to and started on the 1st boss within 5 mins. I didn't know there was a 2nd boss in there now too. I apologise if I died on a boss I didn't know because I simply didn't know what was going to happen and didn't have any time to read up on the boss. If u have died because of my screw-up, tell me if u want reimbursement.

@Scubadiver: ty, love ye too

@everyone else: ty for ur vote :p
Torruco
Torruco
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrex Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 am

gief tortor

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesage Fri May 08, 2009 11:03 am

Torruco wrote:granted, I don't have the best track record of surviving in raids...but I can't imagine u forming an opinion of my current survival, since I've only been on 1 raid, a 10-man in VOA, which I was invited to and started on the 1st boss within 5 mins. I didn't know there was a 2nd boss in there now too. I apologise if I died on a boss I didn't know because I simply didn't know what was going to happen and didn't have any time to read up on the boss. If u have died because of my screw-up, tell me if u want reimbursement.

Firstly lemme say i think i over-reacted a bit from what i saw. Youre right, ive only seen you on one boss and its not fair of me to assume thats your highest standard, because lets face it, we both know it isnt. I merely wish to get across the importance of the level of raiding youre applying to, and how its going to take a lot of work on your part to catch up, and keep up.

On a broader note, we do need an enhancement shaman, and i personally know the effort you put in to learning your class and min-maxing.

My verdicts still out, but on a selfish note, i miss having a bitch partner :p
Thesage
Thesage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Torruco Fri May 08, 2009 11:17 am

That is indeed not my highest standard...because normally I read up on bosses we're going to encounter before actually encountering them. But I'm well aware of the level of raiding of Eternals, and that's why I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else, because u guys are all fun and game during the day, but during the raid, it's mostly seriousness all around with the occasional joke.

I also know there's a lot of work on my part to catch up on boss strats and such, that's why I've taken a few days off, so I can focus on reading up on tactics for all bosses I have missed.

I'm now also making calculations for gear and such...which are honestly going crap, coz my calculator is crap and my WoW-stats calculator (TI is on the fritz :p Getting new one soon.
Torruco
Torruco
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Felhaya Fri May 08, 2009 11:18 am

NOG NEN BELG
Felhaya
Felhaya
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon May 11, 2009 8:34 am

Im gonna treat this similar to how we've handled ragingal.
We'll keep you at your current rank, but try pull you into any raids we can at your current gear level.
In this time I want to see solid performances, a genuine effort to improve your gear outside of raids and some solid dps.
If we get all 3, id really love to have you back in our raids,cos frankly, Ive missed you Tortor Smile

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum