Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted)

Go down

Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) Empty Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Characters name: Seaneh
Class: Priest
Race: Human
Level at time of application: 80
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Seaneh

Played Time on your character: over 9000.
64 days 54 minutes 31 seconds.
Professions and level of professions: 450 skinning / 150 herb - getting to 450 asap.

Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):Yes I do have a stable connection, I get 200~ ms.

What other characters do you have?
Zenedar - 70 Mage
Ghostlands - 40 Druid
About 40 level 10's scattered through various realms.

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be

able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-02:00- Yes
Saturday 19:30-02:00 - Yes
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

I get in from College at around 17:00 on everyday besides Tuesday which I have off. I'll get in and have food before raids so that I can get flasks, elixirs if I have not already got them. I will not be late to raids.

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Pre-BC: None
BC: Kara cleared, Gruuls cleared, Magtheridon cleared, SSC 5/6. KT 4/4, MH 1/6 Pugged it once, never went back.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Hate from Zenedar. There was not enough players turning up for raids and we couldn't get the numbers, in the end we merged with Jato but was rarely invited to a raid. I quit my mage after this.

My previous guild was Sect from Tarren Mill.
The reason for me leaving the guild was because of the fact that a lot of people slacked, they didn't show up for raids and when they did they were late. A lot of the players there didn't use flasks, food or elixirs and were in general bad players. Not all of them were but a handful were, not being able to do over 2k dps on certain bosses, not gemming or enchanting etc.

The main reason for leaving was the fact that we have missed a lot of progression raids due to people who cannot be bothered to show up. We are trying to do Sartharion with 3 drakes on 10 and 25, yet a good handful of players just cannot be bothered because they have actually come to a challenge in the game. Everything in lich king has been ezmode and now that there is something hard which requires a lot of focus they just cannot be bothered. So I can't be bothered with them anymore.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
I think that priests are great healers, good main tank healers although obviously not as strong as paladins, were also pretty good raid healers, CoH and PoH. The CoH nerf didn't effect me much as I did not often use it more than 6 seconds anyway. I've got my crit to where I want it to be, 25% raid buffed and now I will work on getting haste up to 10% with buffs. My Spec is 14/57/0 I think this is a good healing spec and a lot of people use it. I have specced this way for HC and IHC, crit heals put me into clearcasting and this happens alot, thus saving me alot of mana. I chose the 51 talent point Guardian Spirit for Sartharion where I had to put it on our MT so that Sartharion's breath did not one shot him.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
ANGEL FORM - You turn into an angel increasing your spirit and healing spells by 9000.
On a serious note I don't know, not really much I want changed, love my priest <3

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
I was a healing leader back in Sect and pretty much just told who to heal who, worked out well so far. I was a class leader, I know a lot about my class and I am constantly reading up about it. I'm a good player who is very determined at whatever I do. In Sect I turned up for every single raid and it won't change in Eternals. I am a very active person, friendly I guess not afraid to speak on vent or w/e. I really want to get realm firsts, I don't care about wiping for hours upon hours or weeks upon weeks, I'll do it and in the end get the job done.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
I think that Eternals can provide me with a group of great determined people who wants the same as me, to clear content, get realm firsts and have a good time doing that.

Personal information; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?
Well my name is Sean Loftus and I live in Wales. Don't hold that against me <3. I'm 18 and on my first year of an IT course in college. It's pretty boring, kind of wished I chose something else but we'll see how it goes. My main hobbies are playing games, WoW and Counter Strike Source are the two main games I play. I do enjoy reading now and then, I used to read loads a few years ago but since I started gaming I just can't be bothered anymore. No job, can't see myself getting one for a while too lazy for that. I live with my mum, dad, two brothers and a sister. You'll probably hear them in the background whenever I speak in vent as they are incredibly loud but they won't stop me from raiding.

Additional information which you would like to name?
I played Counter Strike Source for about two years before coming back to WoW, I played in a team with Zinga and Rolo. We are all dedicated players who put a lot of time into the games we play. I played about 100 every fortnight on Counter Strike Source, playing against other teams to improve, going through strats, playing on deathmatch to improve my personal aim. The same applies to wow, I will spend however many hours it takes to clear content, I will farm gold for enchants, gems, repair bills. I'll help out anyone in the guild who needs help no matter what it is.

Hope this wasn't boring and hope to see you in game soon <3 Rwy'n dy garu di

Back to top Go down

Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) Empty Re: Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted)

Post  Ronab Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:16 pm

seaneh wrote: I chose the 51 talent point Guardian Spirit for Sartharion where I had to put it on our MT so that Sartharion's breath did not one shot him.

Get a death knight tank and all he'll need is a power word sheild each time, sometimes not even that.(Talking with 2nd and 3rd drakes both still alive)

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted) Empty Re: Seaneh - Holy Priest - Crossrealm Transfer (Accepted)

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:21 am

Hello!

I've taken a look at your gear, gem choice and talents. There's nothing I can make a remark about, really. Should you be given a trial, I really hope you meet with the expectations, Rolo has spoken very fondly about you. Smile Good luck with the application.

Love,
Sil x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks, I'll try my best <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Accepted for trial, welcome to ghostlands

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down