Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP Vote_lcap60%Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP Vote_lcap40%Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP

3 posters

Go down

Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP Empty Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP

Post  Authadain Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:08 am

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=33874.420

if you have time to read 30 pages go ahead i did ....

he keeps poping up to say well no and you suck...

he is only refering to it in WG tho and his armoury link is
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Nezoia
check out his pvp stats
Authadain
Authadain
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP Empty Re: Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP

Post  Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:23 am

Over time I've grown very weary of people who take Armory links as a guideline to determine the value of someone's post. I hope you realise bubble is the only reason why Holy Paladins do so well in PvP right now because of the burst. I'm not saying that the spell itself should be nerfed, there are more fundamental flaws with the game's balance when one spell can counter the problem.

Back to top Go down

Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP Empty Re: Fail retard of a priest QQing that buble is OP

Post  Ronab Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:11 am

I win alot of matches without bubble. Its more the power of holy shock, and its crit chance due to the t7 set bonus.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Authadain Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:16 am

Reply 453#
Reply 491#
Reply 494#

Reply 525# is him failing...

page 30ish to 37 summed up only good posts there

Sileh i used the armoury on him cos its what he trid to use against me when he was saying im a FOTM and suck pretty much.

Ronab if you noticed its more about how we can do damge from within the bubble that people seem to be op not a whole lot QQing about holy tho people are saying it will make holy harder to play from arena and lessen the cappibilties of the class as a whole
Authadain
Authadain
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:22 am

ret bubble nerfed now, so killing someone while immune isnt an issue any more:p

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Authadain Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:44 am

yep 50% less dmage output .... YAY ......
Authadain
Authadain
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggysstylow Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 am

Authadain wrote:yep 50% less dmage output .... YAY ......

<3
Doggysstylow
Doggysstylow
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down