Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down

Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) Empty Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted)

Post  Trashbringer Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 am

General information

Character name: Trashbringer
Class: Death Knight
Race: Human
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Trashbringer
UI screenshot: Just to let you guys know my character was once called NabDK and this is an old screenshot - https://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/usernamelawl/?action=view&current=NabDK-uiscreenshot.jpg
Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80): 54 days - 43 days at 80
Professions and level of professions: 450 jc/alc
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
internet connection is pretty stable but living in the countryside it does have its days where it decides to screw me around ms is usually somewhere between 50-100 but can jump to 200ms some days nothing too drastic though
What other characters do you have?
Frostynipz - 80 mage http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Frostynipz

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - No
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - No
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
I have a little pre-WOTLK experience in vanilla - got ony40 down - wasn't much of a tbc player due to college work

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.
Achievements are spread over both frosty and trash. I played frosty mostly during the WOTLK expansion - only since ICC has become available have i made trash my main
i have managed to be 11/12 for a few years in ICC10 now ^^ - not much experience in terms of 10man heroic modes though
ICC25 - 10/12 norm 6/12hc
RS25 - 1/1
ToC10 - 5/5 ToGC10 - 5/5
ToC25 - 5/5 ToGC25 -5/5
Naxx10
Ulduar10
Ulduar25 +hardmodes
OS10/25
EoE10/25

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.
Gear is pretty easy for us dks plate all the way instead of having to mess around with leather unless you choose to meet the arp hardcap. Stat priorities for me are expertise until softcap - strength and haste/arp as these are generally the three highest scaling stats for a DK. I am currently under the softcap for expertise and i'm looking for any gear offering expertise that does not screw up other stats. Sanctified legs/ ring form gunship25 for example

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.
Deathknights have a TON of modifiers for strength meaning each point in str is about 2.7AP so for obvious reasons strength is our highest scaling stat. Haste also scales very well for us and as a general rule of thumb unless you are going for a cap (arp cap for example) DKs should gem str/haste gems in any single yellow sockets in order to get the socket bonus. I've chosen my meta gem due to the fact it requires less gems to activate meaning i stack more strength = more pewpew powerz. I know as a frost dk at high gear levels it is a slight dps increase to gem full arp and used sigil of awareness instead, however this makes my unholy spec useless and in my opinion isn't worth it for such a small increase.

What glyphs are you using and why?
Glyph of Obliterate - obvious dps increase is obvious
Glyph of Frost Strike - Reduced RP cost meaning more spammage of the same button = more dps
Glyph of Disease - although many dislike this glyph - since it no longer causes icy talons to fall off since the recent buff its now a valuable dps increase
Glyph of Raise Dead - no reagents
Glyph of Pestilence - AoE (lack of a better glyph)
Glyph of HoW - increase Buff uptime

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?
Frost dps specialize in hitting hard and fast whilst also buffing the raid group with a substantial melee dps buff - the spec in itself is proc heavy and mostly revolves around proc watching meaning the focus is to get all your procs off as much of the time as possible

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?
Unholy gear is ready to be used at any time - i theorycrafted relentlessly with unholy as i do with frost and know everything there is to know about the spec.
Tank set is half complete but i have little/no experience as a DK tank

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?
I don't see why you would have a problem with my current professions but if you do i am willing to reroll

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
messias(horde) -> lack of progression
Guildless(horde/auchindoun) -> couldn't meet the raid times expected
Abyss(alliance) -> GM decided to stop playing WoW

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
High single target dps over anything. Being a plate wearer and having a high amount of taunts Dks are generally the scapegoats when something is needed to be done (kiting loose adds for example) also we have stuns/silences/buffs/dots there isn't really a situation in which a dk isn't useful =P

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
i would make it so 2h frost was viable again! then maybe i could make use of shadows edge in a raid and finally get shadowmourne^^

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
a relatively experienced raider with a lot of knowledge about his class as well as a motivation to progress and ofcourse a high single target dps 8-)

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
Progression and a social place to have a laugh and not whine about one or two wipes. My professions ofcourse are always on loan to the guild ^

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?
Not that i know of

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding

Name: Matt
Home: Southeast England
Interests/Hobbies: Gaming and computing in general - Gym - having a laugh with mates the norm =)
Job: Student
Family: Dont care either way

Additional information which you would like to name?
Thanks for taking the time to view my app - the reason i have unticked friday and saturday is due to the fact that im usually out on those nights as i reserve my life to the weekends however this changes from week to week Smile

Trashbringer

Back to top Go down

Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted) Empty Re: Frost DK - Trashbringer (Accepted)

Post  Desulól Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Could you describe your rotation?
Desulól
Desulól
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Trashbringer Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:49 pm

well technically i should just print out the priority listing from EJ but i found its wrong most of the time anyway my rotation for a boss fight is as follows: UA before fight begins - Plague up - OB - ERW - BS - pop speed potion - summon ghoul as most/all procs are up at this point - then from there smash away at the obliterates wait for obvious procs - killing machine -> FS - Rime -> howling blast otherwise BS and FS until you can continue the smashing of the all powerful obliterate and AMS at suitable times to soak RP - pretty sure that covers most things :3

Trashbringer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Hey, sorry for delayed response, we will get back to you over the weekend.

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Curzed Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Accepted for trial, whisper me or any other officer in game.
Curzed
Curzed
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down