Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap60%Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Vote_lcap40%Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn)

2 posters

Go down

Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Empty Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn)

Post  Hagrok Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 am

Link to Old app.

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com/applications-f18/sv-hunter-hagrokaccepted-t1425.htm

Ermmm while ive been away from eternals, i beileve ive grown. my char has got some new gear ive been doing new bosses. Before i come to Eternals ive never even tryed a hc boss on 25man. I know every boss up to your progress, i may have made a few mistakes why learning these bosses along the way but i rekon im up to your level of raiding. Im writing a new app to be accepted as a trial. i hope you can see and give me another chance and to prove myself on trial. Thanks. Hagrok.

Updated App.

Last edited by Hagrok on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 4 times in total

Hagrok

Back to top Go down

Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn)

Post  Rigsby Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 am

Did you update your old app? If not then I am not interested. If you put the time and effort in to either a new app or editing your old one updating eveything including images then I would consider you back.

Good luck!

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn)

Post  Hagrok Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 am

Hagrok wrote:Link to Old app.

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com/applications-f18/sv-hunter-hagrokaccepted-t1425.htm

Ermmm while ive been away from eternals, i beileve ive grown. my char has got some new gear ive been doing new bosses. Before i come to Eternals ive never even tryed a hc boss on 25man. I know every boss up to your progress, i may have made a few mistakes why learning these bosses along the way but i rekon im up to your level of raiding. Im writing a new app to be accepted as a trial. i hope you can see and give me another chance and to prove myself on trial. Thanks. Hagrok.

General information

Character name: Hagrok.
Class: Hunter.
Race: Dwarf.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Hagrok
UI screenshot:

Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Newuit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):

165 hours, 12 mins, 31s, (103hours, 2mins, 5s) As current level.

Professions and level of professions:

Blacksmithing, 450. Extra Sockets.
Enginerring. 450. Boots,Gloves enchant. Jeeves,Mail box for raids.

Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):

Yes, 50mb Internet. No Problems with my Connection.

What other characters do you have?

Druid. lvl 25.

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)

Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes/
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/ (2am Server time.)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes/(2am Server time.)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.

Hunter Sv. Hagrok, Reapp. (Withdrawn) Hcwotlk

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.

Gear Choices/Improvements/Stats.

My Gear is Currently Set up for my Spec, Sv. I'm currently Farming the Gear for 900arp Without Gemming for MM spec. Im missing afew bits and bobs, Dont mind Switching to mm before i get the full gear if needed. Atm im currently only after Agilty Bonus, my hit is maxed 8% just a tad bit over.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

Gems.

All my gems are all socket'ed with Agilty gems. Why Agilty?

Simple. You get Ranged Attack Power, +crit, +armor, +dodge, and a boost to Expose Weakness at the same time. It’s fantastic.

For each point of Agility as Survival, you get the following as a bonus :

RAP
Crit
Armor
Dodge.

And also, 25% of my total agility is converted to bonus AP when Expose Weakness

Enchants,

All my Enchants are Picked to improve the best of my char, Every Enchant is at the highest level, If anyone thinks there another enchant i could change to improve anything. would love to hear it

What glyphs are you using and why?

Major.

Glyph of Explosive Shot.--> Great For my Dps. glyph of kill shot --> Reduces cd on finishing shot. glyph of serpent sting --> increases dot timer of serpent sting for 1 more explo shot cd

Minor

Are standard hunter ones, fd, mend pet, and revive pet, nothing better then those tbh

Could you point out the strong points and focus of your spec?

Survival is a strong build, i personally prefer this over Marksmanship. Talentwise the build i have should be the strongest survival build, most important here is the stamina --> hunter vs. wild, i gain 30% of my stamine in ap, then lightning reflexes --> Expose weakness, i gain 25% of my agi in ap, ofc Black Arrow 6% dmg increase while it's up and Explosive shot the main dmg skill of a survival hunter. In the mm tree for this spec, the crit talents, aimed shot, as a filler on explo shot cd's, 1 point in gftt because otherwise my pet is useless, and the int boost 100% int into ap

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

Willing to Respec to MM if needed. Can Play as MM awell as i can Sv.

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

Yes.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Xii, Ive Been here for along time, Ive Grown here and soo as my skill, from TOC to ICC, i learnt everything i know here, but sadly i believe its come to an end. The progress has come to a stand still and alot of the players have quit.

Kingslayers, Currently in Kingslayers, there a 10man hc progress guild. its just not the same here, i enjoy my 25man raids to much, want to come back to eternals.

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

As for my Spec is Sv i don't bring a raid/group buff like ferocious inspiration or trueshot aura. I believe i have a very strong build and have the Gear and the skill do my job to down the bosses.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Wouldnt Change a dam thing. I love the way the hunters are set up, i couldnt of done a better job myself.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I believe i can offer Eternals a very dedicated hard working player with a focused mind set and always striving to be the best and get the job done as well as help the guild as best i can to help it progress.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

What i expect from Eternals is a serious raiding guild, with skilled and focused raiders, who are determined to push forward and try there best to progress through content. Aswell as this though still have a good time and a laugh throughout it all.

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?

Hope someone will Wink

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Name, Shane.

Age 20.

Live, England, Plymouth.

Interests/Jobs. I'm a fully quilaified Plasterer. i Enjoy to spend time with my friends and family. Enjoy going out on the weekends and Spending my hard earned cash

Hagrok

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 am

The main problem was your DPS for your gear, or at least from where me and Kpa were. Don't take it as us being twats and talking behind your back or anything, we genuinely talk about the class a lot and you were/are on a comparable level of gear with Kpa (somewhere between 6 and 6.1k) and had a 264 bow, but were pulling similar dps to me when I was at around 5.7k GS with a 245 ranged.

Gearscore isn't a definitive, but playing the same spec and the same rotation as all 3 of us were you should have been closer to Kpa than closer to me. I'm not saying I'm the definitive authority, but something is amiss - whether its macros or the rotation you're using in fights or what is an issue that needs to be addressed or maybe you have addressed it in your time away. Any other issues others had are not for me to comment on, but I do remember hearing Rubber out dps'd you on one boss fight in Naxx gear which perhaps highlights the scale of your rotation issues on some boss fights.

It is fixable, your dps on tank and spank-esc encounters was pretty good and competitive - indeed you needed time to learrn the fights and only you and whoever told you the news know why you were unsuccessful last time. You'll have to work hard to convince them that you have corrected those issues and perhaps even some of these I've mentioned. It could come down to simply not using your shots in the right order as they come off cooldown.

I'm not sure how you're opening fights this might not be an issue but it should always be with explosive shot, I personally in SV prefer an explosive shot, black arrow, aimed then serpent sting gets BA and AS ready to use sooner again, and SS gets buffed 6% and by which time ES is off CD again.

A lot of boss fights require movement, and for hunters this requires you to stagger your runs to get off autoshots. It's quite easy to in your mind go "one, two - stop" and repeat whilst on the run. Some fights like Halion this is incredibly important considering you're on the move all the time, if you don't stagger your runs enough you're going to miss countless attacks. You have the knowledge and you have the gear and on easier fights you show you can put it into practice but whether it was cutting your teeth on hardmodes or just not taking the time to check where you were going wrong on other boss fights you were below-par on DPS.

This isn't an attempt to degrade you, I didn't share this stuff with the officers because they're fairly clued up themselves and don't need me or Kpa running to them if a hunter trialist isn't perfect. You do need to watch what you're doing in fights, are you casting a steady shot when your ES/AS/BA is less than 1 sec from being off CD? There is many potential causes, or maybe even small contributing factors from each field. I don't remember you dying a lot on boss fights, which shows you can do the fights - you just need to get more from your gear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 am

Why did you withdraw your app? o.O

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down