Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

How to cope with 24 hours without wow

+7
Localtje
Tyrex
Sanbo
Xida
Subeam
Shiatan
Deadlysnake
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 Empty Re: How to cope with 24 hours without wow

Post  Xida Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Razz yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lets blame Santy, we like to blame him always..........still ur a dead man Cool
Xida
Xida
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

How to cope with 24 hours without wow - Page 2 Empty Re: How to cope with 24 hours without wow

Post  Deadlysnake Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 pm

i dont know if you noticed, but i am already dead:)

Deadlysnake
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Localtje wrote:Sweden is way to cold to walk as "Half-naked-man" Crying or Very sad

should come here (Colorado springs) there everywhere half naked men and women >.<
Sometimes you even seen them in just bed clothes :/ they just cba to get dressed i guess

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:21 am

How do I get blamed? I never mentioned any nakedness that was all from the guilds resident pervert (see other threads for details lol) I just said I had an ideal maid pictured in my mind. She doesn't start proceedings naked though Razz lol.

So... someone fancy coming to clean my bedroom? lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanbo Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 am

to be honest Santy is right, he didnt even really have anything to do with the convo, it was all Xida that brought up the "half-nakedness" it was an innocent convo about cleaning, then she decided she wanted a half naked cleaner that she could watch clean and then take advantage of!!
Sanbo
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:14 am

Thank you! Ever likely she tried to deflect the blame on to me, must be the alzheimers again she forgot who said it and just blamed it on me Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlysnake Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:42 am

So the fact that i was thinking about half naked ladies, is actually brought up by xida herself. Wel wel How convenient. In that case i blame xida for bringing me the thought about a naked her Laughing

Deadlysnake
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:50 am

Sounds about right deadly, at least I'm the innocent one here lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlysnake Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 am

I bet though that you are thinking the same thing as me or atleast was thinking at the same thing as me Smile

Deadlysnake
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:20 am

Lol theres no way to answer that question without either sounding like a pervert (like Xida rofl) or offending someone lol. I'm going celibate for the rest of my time in this thread lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xida Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:21 am

affraid stop thinking of me naked, i was only talking about Half naked man.

Think of Rigs or something, more fun i guess Razz
Xida
Xida
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 am

Xida's just wants to think of guys that much they don't even have to be straight guys? lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Xida Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:35 am

i meant that u can think of him naked, do whatever u want........just stop thinking of me Twisted Evil
Xida
Xida
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanbo Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:38 am

I think that Deadly may have overtaken Xida in the running for biggest pervert in the guild with that comment, and I don’t even want to know what he was doing while thinking about Xida naked.....

.... look what you’ve done Xida this was a normal thread to start with just about Santy slitting his wrists and you doing cleaning, now its all about nudity ( I think deadly wants to be your half naked cleaner but id keep an eye on him as I think he has plans to violate you)
Sanbo
Sanbo
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Localtje Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 am

Charmediam wrote:
Localtje wrote:Sweden is way to cold to walk as "Half-naked-man" Crying or Very sad
Ohhhh offering yourself? I live closer Winks Razz

Holland is to wet atm Razz
Localtje
Localtje
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Localtje Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:42 am

Nephlyte wrote:

should come here (Colorado springs) there everywhere half naked men and women >.<
Sometimes you even seen them in just bed clothes :/ they just cba to get dressed i guess

OMG this is getting the " We want Localtje half naked Topic ! "
Localtje
Localtje
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlysnake Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:42 am

Sanbo your comment was just so wrong in so many ways Laughing

Deadlysnake
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xida Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:47 am

Im very sorry, i didnt mean to start a conversation like this. Didn't know that Santy and Deadly would twist my word into all this Sad

And thank you Sanbo, feels safe knowing u gonna keep an eye on creepy Santy tongue
Xida
Xida
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:50 am

Sanbo wrote:I think that Deadly may have overtaken Xida in the running for biggest pervert in the guild with that comment, and I don’t even want to know what he was doing while thinking about Xida naked.....

.... look what you’ve done Xida this was a normal thread to start with just about Santy slitting his wrists and you doing cleaning, now its all about nudity ( I think deadly wants to be your half naked cleaner but id keep an eye on him as I think he has plans to violate you)

Can I violate you meanwhile?

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xida Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:51 am

Me or Sanbo? Razz
Xida
Xida
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xida Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:53 am

Localtje wrote:
Nephlyte wrote:

and u love it Razz
Xida
Xida
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:53 am

Yea, that's all fine and well Sanbo until one day you're sat there having a conversation about your knees and Xida just starts talking about your balls lol. At least Deadly has a reason why he was sent down this path. We're just lucky deadly didn't have to raid last night otherwise if he'd been hearing womens voices on vent too, he might havebeen afk'ing a lot lol.

Surprised How am I possibly creepy lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Localtje Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:56 am

Xida wrote:
Localtje wrote:
Nephlyte wrote:

and u love it Razz

tbh : yes clown
Localtje
Localtje
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:57 am

You would love it wouldnt you Razz

Rigsby
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://eternalsguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Localtje Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 am

Tightbriefs wrote:You would love it wouldnt you Razz

you gogogadget paint mine house !

After that party @ TheMatrixx ^_^
Localtje
Localtje
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum