Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted)

+3
Tyrex
Shiatan
Mallaw
7 posters

Go down

Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) Empty Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted)

Post  Mallaw Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 am

Hello all!

I know your guild doesn’t look for any more melee, but I still thought I give it a go! So I hope you have patience to read my application Very Happy

General information

Character name:
Mallaw

Class:
Warrior (Fury)

Race:
Human

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Mallaw

UI screenshot:
I am so bad with this kind of things, that I really need help to do this Very Happy But I can tell you about my UI, hihih. I have almost clean UI, I only see minimap, my important attacks, raid (ofc) and omen. Other stuff I have to give commands to see. So it is really nice for raiding Very Happy

Played Time on your character (and how much of that at level 80):
91days 6hours (54days 8hours)

Professions and level of professions:
Blacksmith 450
Mining 450
(But I am almost ready to switch mining to JC, almost all materials collected to get JC straight to full skill)

Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids):
I have very nice connection, it is really rare that something is wrong, so yes Very Happy I think I have never been disconnected. My ms is around 65.

What other characters do you have?
I have holy priest (Mallai) to make me flasks (lvl 80)
And I have poor dk (Mallay) lvl 68 atm, which is going to be my miner when this warrior char gets JC ready and lose mining Very Happy

Raid times and Experience

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx – If I am on computer, then yes Very Happy But I like to party Razz
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx – Same as Friday. So sometimes yes, sometimes no Very Happy
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Not really, sorry Sad

What raiding experience do you have in WotLK? Please include which bosses you've done on heroic mode.

Naxxramas 10/25 Cleared

EoE 10/25 Cleared

Voa 10/25 Cleared

OS 10/25 Cleared (in 25-man no drakes up)

Ulduar 10 12/14
Ulduar 25 11/14

Trial of the Crusader 10 - 5/5

Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 0/5

Trial of the Crusader 25 - 5/5

Trial of the Grand Crusader 1/5

Icecrown Citadel 10(normal) - 11/12

Icecrown Citadel 10(heroic) - 6/12 (first 4 + rotface/festergut)

Icecrown Citadel 25(normal) - 9/12 (missing sindragosa, blood-queen and blood princes, so LK is done Very Happy)

Icecrown Citadel 25(heroic) - 10/12 (missing sindragosa and LK)

The Ruby Sanctum – done only on 25-man normal

Character specific questions

Explain your current gear choices and how you hope to improve them in the future, meaning which stats do you prioritize and why.

I try to get 1400 ArP, atm I have 1354. I had 1400 but I changed my chest and hands to t10 to get 4-set bobus. As soon as I can make bigger gems for me, I have 1400. Ofc I keep my hit and exp cap over ArP, but they are capped at this point. When I have hit, exp and ArP capped, I start to collect str and crit.

Comment on how you've chosen to gem and enchant your character, and why you have chosen these gems/enchants.

At this point all of my gems are +20ArP, exapt 2 blue gems to get my meta gem work. Blue gems I have +10all statts and +10ArP+15Stam. ArP is really good for fury warrior so that is why I gem that way Very Happy When I have ArP hard capped, I start to get +20Str.

Enchants I take what gives most dps. Standard enchants for warrior dps.

What glyphs are you using and why?

-Major-
Glyph of Execution – Many takes Cleaving over this one, but I find this more useful at end boss fights. Cleaving definitely gives more dps at trash(and in recount), but I like more to kill big bosses Razz This I can also change if you want it that way Smile
Glyph of Heroic Strike – Standard glyph to get more rage for next attack Wink
Glyph of Whirwind – Gives more dps as cooldown is shorter Very Happy

-Minor-
Glyph of Bloodrage – Getting “free” rage mostly at start of the battle
Glyph of Battle – shout lasts longer
Glyph of Command – shout lasts longer

Do you have any notable offspec gear and are you experienced/up to date with the mechanics of playing your offspecs?

My current off-specc is tank, but gear is not icc-ready and I do not have lots of experience either, only few heroics. I technically know how to play it, but experience is too low atm..

We require you to have at least one crafting profession (not engineering). If you have two gathering professions, would you be prepared to reroll one?

I have atm mining and blacksmithing, but as soon as I get all matts, I change my mining to JC to get more powerful gems.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?

Well my last real guild was Angels of Darkness which I loved! But as you know the story, guild kind of fell apart and most of the ppl joined here in Eternals. I really miss those people and I had fun with them, so I just want to play with them again Very Happy

After AoD I had trial in No Quarter. That was awesome guild and people raided very nicely! But there was no people I knew and they had their own friends in guild, it was kind of lonely there, I like playing with people Very Happy Also there were always 4 warriors to signed up for raids, and it was too much I think.

And before AoD I was in Frequency, but that guild felled apart too, and people from there joined AoD Very Happy

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?

The role would be a melee dps , fury spec. For others in raid that means Rampage: Increases ranged and melee critical hit chance of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 5%.

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?

Well, one obviously one would be to give our missing 10% damage done from titan’s grip Very Happy
But also it would be nice to have some aggro-dropping thingy Very Happy Thanks to someone who created omen, it keeps me alive Very Happy

What do you think you can add to Eternals?

I am active raider, I always come on time and prepaired with flasks, food etc. I learn tactics very fast and I don’t stand on green crap (or any other coloured crap either Very Happy). I do follow instructions that are given in vent/teamspeak/what you use Wink I am also loyal for the guild that I feel I belong to, and I don’t give up easily. Ofc only if guild is fair to me Very Happy I do not like evil people Razz But I have heard you all are nice Very Happy

What do you think Eternals can do for you?

Hopefully offer me raid spot at least some time to time Very Happy I understand you have lots of players, but I still can hope Very Happy I also hope for progressing in raiding.

Do you know anyone from Eternals who might have something nice to say about you?

Well all of former AoD-players.. Xida, Quizzig, Trumpetka, etc. etc.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

Name – Malla

Age - 29

Where you live – Middle of Finland

Interests / Hobbies – I like to read books and play WoW.. Hobbies.. I do kickboxing and in winters I snowboard. Nothing else really Very Happy Well, I do have cats, I love cats Very Happy

Job – I have my own company, music school. I work a lot, and I want to relax with raiding when I come home Very Happy

I live with my son, who goes to sleep about when raid starts  Sometimes I do have cats on my face while playing, but I can move them to couch Very Happy

Additional information which you would like to name?

Nothing really Wink But good luck me!

Mallaw
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted)

Post  Shiatan Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 am

Your info is incorrect we are not all nice
Shiatan
Shiatan
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted) Empty Re: Fury warrior application - Mallaw(Accepted)

Post  Tyrex Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:02 am

ok here a few things.

1) ill sort your arp cap for u.

2) u got 1354 arp + 40 for buff food = 1394 (pretty close to cap

3) your meta is abit off, u should go for the 21 agi/ +3% crt dmg, this will free up your 10arp/15stam gem, witch u can replace with a pure arp get (+10 arp :-p) so 1354+ 40 + 10 = 1404 arp :-p

the rest ill leave up to the warriors in the guild :-P

Tyrex
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:04 am

Shiatan is however, one of the nice guys - he gives out fish feasts, lavishes raiders with praise and even says please when he puts angry messages in the guild message of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallaw Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:11 am

Heya again Wink

Yes i can change meta gem for agi-one, I just didn't have problems with ArP-cap with my old hands and chest, so I really didn't think that (changed then 2 days ago) Very Happy But that I can do Wink And numbers i gave, i didn't include any buffs from food and so on, i want those buffs to be just "extra" boost Very Happy

Mallaw
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xida Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:58 am

Hi hun, glad to see u have decided to apply.

Please ignore Sánty, most of us do anyway Razz
Shiatan looks scary but he isnt tbh Laughing

Good luck with ur application, see u in game Smile
Xida
Xida
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 am

Hey Mallaw nice to see you

What can I add? She is a fury Warrior with Omen who i dont ever remember doing LolcleaveSplat cheers

Good luck with your application

Quiz
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadlysnake Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 am

Good luck m8, hope to see you soon again:). Btw you forgot me to ad from peoples you know meeeh:p.
Nevertheless good luck
Smile

Deadlysnake
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallaw Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Nooooo I did not foget you Deadly! Very Happy I first wrote allll people from AoD to my application and it looked ridiculous Very Happy So I ended up with 3 names and etc Very Happy Missing still at least Kashah and few others Very Happy

Mallaw
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Ok decent aplication, gems, chants and gear seems fine.
One thing stings me however how many frost badges u have atm?
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallaw Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Hello, I have less than 20 emblems of frost atm, I just used them all on t10 gloves and chest 2-3 days ago Wink And I did had break from WoW when Angels of Darkness felled apart, when I didn't do daily heroics Wink I actually still don't do daily hc every day if you mean that Killwolf, I know I should Smile

Mallaw
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Nop i didnt wona know if u do a heroic every day. If u do nice.
The problem for me is that u have a badge plate belt, when actualy the leather one is better for u.
As u have 7.4 hit and fury needs 5 procent hit wiht precision talented(3 procent hit).
Nice is taht u have a t10 4 set.
Down side is hands are the worse choice from t10 set, and when u lose your offhand for better weapon u gona need to buy the t10 legs and change that nice legs and again change the t10hands for the badge hands.
btw are u usin Landsoul spreedsheet for wariors?
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallaw Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Heya,

yes have read it and use that spreedsheet. I actually know I have to buy those legs when i get my nice nice new off-hand weapon Smile But at this point i really didn't want to double my expertise as it is already capped. And actually those 95 emblems comes pretty fast at the end (i hope)... I can bet I can get 95 emblems before that weapon drops and I get it Very Happy (I have the worst luck in drops). And really honest reason why I bought hands rather than legs, is that I put so much effort and money and emblems for my current crafted legs Very Happy And the name of them are soooo cool! Very Happy But anyways, I have already Bis-hands (Gatecrasher's Gauntlets, not hc version though) waiting for me in my bag enchanted and gemmed, waiting when that weapon drops. That belt-thingy I did not know, I have to check it and think about it.

Mallaw
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallaw Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Just one more add my previous post Very Happy (I write too much..)

I needed that belt's hit when I was wearing those gloves before, they didn't have hit, and neither did my previous chest.. But I definately now check that leather belt Wink

Mallaw
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Belt is a 160 dps increase for u. Dont know why u have to think abaut it.
Anyway if u get Cryptmaker thats gona be all the hit u need wiht the Faction ring.Abaut 160
witch is all u need.
1 thing i missed
Can u change the strength faction ring for agilty faction one in your spreedsheet and give me a result

Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallaw Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:54 am

Good morning! (or day or something)

First of all, with agi ring I got 45 dmg more(talking about spreadsheet). But I am stuck now with that belt Very Happy I tried to calculate every possible way how to get it given me 160dmg, just can’t find it! Even if I change one +20arp gem and +10arp/+15stam to +20str gems (and food buff to str) and change meta gem to agi, I still get only 132dmg. But well, increase anyways Wink And with agi ring all together 177dmg. Of course if we have different raid buff thingys and latencys, that can also have effect on it.

And about thinking of belt, I really wasn’t thinking do I get it, I just wanted to make sure you were right (I want to check everything myself before running to get one Razz I don’t mean you wouldn’t knew, I just want to be sure myself too.. trusting issues? hihih). And also I have to think where I can get all badges I need Wink But well, you were right with the belt, so that would be my next “goal” Wink

Mallaw
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killwolf Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 am

Im worried that i had to point out whats wrong in your current gear,with Landsoul spredsheat
its realy easy to decide whats a dps loss and whats a dps gain, and its somethin u shud figure out by yourself not to be told by others.
Change the ring for agilty one pronto.
Im gona acept u for trial w me or any other officer for inv.
P.S. i realy hope u know how to keep sunders up when i ask u to do so.
Killwolf
Killwolf
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallaw Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:36 am

Heh, I can keep sunders up Very Happy Thank you for trial, I will contact you when servers are back up.. Smile And don't worry, usually my gear is balanced Wink Now it is just mess cause of hands and chest change. But they will be balanced again as soon as I get everything I need. Ring is going to change asap and belt as soon as I collect my frosts to them. Cya on game Smile

Mallaw
Eternals Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down