Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello all
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 12:25 pm by Tyrex

» Members Forum Access
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm by Ronab

» Holy Paladin (PPVKNIG)
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:36 am by Guest

» Hunter MM Application.. Again :P (Accepted)
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am by Shadowhit

» Funny/good/lollong vids
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am by Kashah

» Eyara Discipline priest (Accepted)
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm by Eyara

» manelin [shadow/Holy Priest] (Declined)
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 am by Rigsby

» Non WoW related screens
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am by Guest

» Zabineth (shadow priest) (Accepted)
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am by Rigsby

Poll

Remove the forums we dont ever use?

Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) Vote_lcap60%Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) Vote_lcap40%Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) Empty Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted)

Post  Wunni Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:10 pm

General information:

Characters name: Wunni
Class: Druid (Feral Tank)
Race: Night Elf
Level at time of application: 80
Played Time on your character: 25 Days, 13 Hours, 49 minutes and 41 seconds (Only started this character a couple of months before WotLK)
Profesions and level of professions: LW (447/450), Skinning (450/450), First Aid (418/450), Cooking (433/450) and Fishing (450/450)
Do you have a stable internet connection (Yes/No and average MS in raids): Yes (Unless my brother comes home to visit and starts torrenting at which I have to slap him and tell him to download when I'm in bed Razz) Latency usually under 200ms otherwise (Generally 100-150ms).

What other characters do you have?
Wun-71-Mage, Din-62-Paladin, Wune-58-DK, I'd go on, but the others don't really get played much now, neither do these 3 I mentioned either, I spend most of my time on this character doing dailies, heroics and achievements (Gonna get those Cooking and Fishing titles eventually!)

Raid times and Experience:

We raid 7 days a week, days and times could possibly change in the future, please delete yes or no below depending on whether you would be able to attend or not. (server times)
Monday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Tuesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Wednesday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Thursday 19:30-00:00 - Yes
Friday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (Until my head hits the keyboard? On a serious note, 02:00-03:00 is probably a good time to get at least some sleep)
Saturday 19:30-xx:xx - Yes (Same as Friday)
Sunday 19:30-23:00 - Yes

I may sometimes struggle to start at 19:30 on weekdays due to not having a driving licence yet, but will be taking lessons in the new year hopefully. 20:00 I have no problem with (even if I have to eat while playing!)

Do you have pre-WotLK raiding experience, if so what?
Most Raiding experience was on my Gnome Mage. Cleared Kara and first couple of bosses in ZA. The guild I was in didn't really have the numbers to do 25 mans sadly.

On my druid though, I hit lvl 70 post-nerf, but I did a couple of Kara PuGs.

General questions

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving?
Remember this can checked

Incognito - First guild I was in. I left because I got kinda annoyed at all the gnome jokes which kinda ended with me saying something stupid (Which I later apologised for) left the guild and decided to take a break from WoW altogether. (Left just before xmas 2007)

Came back to WoW in June 2008. Joined Revolution but that guild got dissolved a week later.

Joined Vanguard and have been there ever since. I love the guys here, but ever since 1 member left to create her own guild (and poached most of the members) we haven't had the members to raid. Unfortunately the GM has been unable to get online much since she moved house and the vice GM left with his main. Like I said, I love the guys in Vanguard, but I want to raid too, which is why I'm applying here Smile

What role do you feel you provide in a raid and what areas of strengths do you feel your class and spec has over others?
The role I usually play would be the meat shield to protect our delicate healers and dps. Gift of the Wild, Innervate/Combat Res (When not being attacked of course!) and Leader of The Pack are always nice buffs to have in a raid, though the first 3 will be covered by other druid specs as well).

Other strengths for my spec, I am crit immune just from talents and the infected wounds talent is useful for damage reduction whether I'm tanking that particular mob or not, demoralising Roar also helps, but is usually covered by a prot warrior if there's one present. Beserk, useful for breaking fear on myself and that extra tps increase when fear isn't an issue)

What 1 thing would you change about your class if you could?
There's a couple of things I'd like to change but as you only want one I guess I'd like the addition of parry for Dire Bear Form. Don't ask me how a paw would parry a blow from a sword, but the extra choices on jewellery and trinkets would be nice.

What do you think you can add to Eternals?
An extra tank is always nice (if you need one of course!). A little humour is always nice as well. I'm always glad to provide guildies with stuff my profession has to offer, Armour and armour/leg kits for example. Where possible I try to read up on new raid bosses, though it doesn't beat actually experiencing the encounter first hand.

What do you think Eternals can do for you?
After seeing so little of TBC and vanilla raiding I'd love to see as much as possible of this expansion's raids. Doing the odd heroic would be nice too.

Strength in numbers is what this game is about. You group together in guild to advance, depending on how much you give and take depends on how well you can progress as a team.

Personal infomation; Name, age, where you live, interests/hobbies, Job and family that will nag you to stop raiding?

My name is Stephen, I'm 23 and I live in Bolton, England (Not too far from Deathdruid). I like to watch a bit of TV (House is cool) but mostly I just play on WoW when I'm not working. I produce Home Information Packs for a living, which for those of you that don't live in the UK, they are packs which you are required to have by law before you can fully market, and thus sell your House.

I currently live with my parents, but I don't get any grief as far as raiding is concerned. I get my own meals apart from weekend dinners but as long as I give them enough notice, they prepare them early enough to allow me to both raid and have dinner with them.

I don't have homework and I don't have a girlfriend/wife to keep happy, so I'm quite flexible.

Additional information which you would like to name?

I've done a few heroics with other members of this guild before, mainly Thayanos. He kept on coming back, so I guess at least Thay was fairly satisfied with how I did. Razz

Current spec is: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid=51323213232201035312030301351005500010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000&glyph=101603010204
Questions about my choices of talents and glyphs are of course welcome.

When Dual specs comes out, I plan to make the 2nd spec resto with this talent build: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid=00000000000000000000000000000230503312531500531053013510532000100000000000000000000&glyph=152006060501#
As before, questions/criticisms of this spec is welcome, though please be gentle, as I've never specced resto before so that's just a theoretical build and never been tested yet.

If you look at my armoury to check out my gear, please ba aware that I usually end up logging out in my dps set, so if you want to check out my tanking gear, feel free to /w me so we can meet up so you can inspect me.

Apologies for rambling on a bit with the additional info but I wanted to include as much as possible. Please feel free to ask any questions about any part of my application here or in game. I'll be happy to do a test heroic and speak with you on vent/TS as well.

Kind regards,
Wunni

Edit: Bad grammar for an Englishman, how embarrassing!
Wunni
Wunni

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) Empty Re: Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted)

Post  Ronab Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Hey there, your application is under consideration, we'll get back to you soon.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted) Empty Re: Druid/Feral (Tank) - Wunni (Accepted)

Post  Wunni Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:35 am

Thanks for keeping me informed Smile
Wunni
Wunni

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronab Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:36 am

Okay, we're offering you a trial, tank positions in the guild are however highly contested, we're going to need to see some serious effort. Welcome, wisper an officer for an invite.

Ronab
Gone, but not forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum